Why do Democrats Trivialize The Threat From Radical Islam

Actually she cited links back to u2008's own words in which he did exactly what he claimed not to do concerning false claims about blindboo.

First off, stupid fuck, I was debating Dr. Drock. Secondly you mindless ****, I posted Drock stating exactly what I claimed.

You're stupid, and you're dishonest. No wonder you lose EVERY exchange on this board.

More personal attacks and foul language. If that's all you've got...well, then....it's rather obvious.

I am not going to play your twenty offtopic questions game. Either provide substance to support YOUR claims or stop wasting pixels on your avoidance.

Yet, you are the one that can't do a control F or search an online book for "Abraham".

I am proving you would rather stand on the sideline and "jeer" than actually get some facts.

LOL says the hack who can't even substantiate his own claims. The only thing you prove with your avoidance and failure to substantiate your own claims is that you are worthless and your arguments are pointless.

Thanks for playing but you lose, AGAIN.

Yet, you are the one that can't do a control F or search an online book for "Abraham".

I am proving you would rather stand on the sideline and "jeer" than actually get some facts.

You claim that you have read the Bible but will not enter into a conversation about your 'knowledge'. You are one sharp tack, NOT.

Hey Allie. You've got anything to say to me, why don't you say it here instead of sneaky little PMs? I'm not even going to bother to open them anymore.

Try being honest.

Oh lord here we go again..in the tradition of Sky, sending nasty little neg reps then whining about being "harassed" when they're responded to.

So did you ever come up with the reams of evidence that I lied and flip flopped like you said you were?

I, on the other hand, have repeatedly shown you up as a liar.

Including just a little bit ago, when you lied about what you said in a post that actually had the QUOTE, in RED of what you had said (and were saying you didn't say).

Which triggered the neg rep, of course.

I know, it has to be embarassing for you. I know I'm embarassed for you.

In case you missed it.
"Timothy McVeigh and Eric Rudolph.
These men did not have their communities dancing in the streets celebrating the notorious acts. These men were not part of a 'religion' that promoted and still promotes acts of violence against 'non-believers'. Please show some "evidence" these terrorist acts are linked to a specific religion, or where these men, after capture confessed these acts where for their Lord. "

Hey Allie. You've got anything to say to me, why don't you say it here instead of sneaky little PMs? I'm not even going to bother to open them anymore.

Try being honest.

Oh lord here we go again..in the tradition of Sky, sending nasty little neg reps then whining about being "harassed" when they're responded to.

So did you ever come up with the reams of evidence that I lied and flip flopped like you said you were?
Bodey's one of those lil' neg rep cowards?

Who'd a thunk it!

LMAO!

Senate to Hold Hearings on “Anti-Muslim Bigotry

Senate to Hold Hearings on “Anti-Muslim Bigotry”

On a day when Islamic jihadists exploded a bomb in Jerusalem that murdered at least one woman and wounded thirty, and when Islamic jihadists opened fire on and killed two Christians outside a church in Pakistan, Senator Richard Durbin (D-IL) announced that he was going to hold hearings on the rise in “anti-Muslim bigotry.”

Durbin, of course, was retaliating for the hearings recently conducted by Rep. Peter King (R-NY), who himself bowed to politically correct pressure and dropped several witnesses that he had originally announced his intention to call, including ex-Muslim human rights activist Ayaan Hirsi Ali and terror analyst Walid Phares.

Not only was the timing of Durbin’s announcement ironic, but also the fact that his retaliatory hearings were unnecessary in the first place. King, after all, gave a prime platform at his hearings to the weepy Rep. Keith Ellison (D-MN), whose pilgrimage to Mecca was paid for with $13,350 from the Muslim American Society, the Muslim Brotherhood ‘s chief operating arm in the U.S.

Ellison used the bully pulpit King gave him to paint a lurid picture of Muslim victimhood, all the while saying nothing (of course) about the sharp increase in jihad terror plots in this country over the last two years. How can Durbin top that?

Senate to Hold Hearings on

Pardon me... I'm not Jewish, and I'm not Palestinian. Why should I care how many Isrealis and how many Palestinians decided to kill each other on any particular day?

We have tried COUNTLESS times to bring peace to that region, and every single time, either one side or the other has done some stupid shit that started the fighting up again.

And it's not always the Palestinians who start it up again either, so don't even start with that BS, it's all of them.

So, tell me, why should I care, at all, what happens between the Palestinians and the Isrealis, and why should the rest of America?

As far as I know, only about 3% of the American population is Jewish, and a good half of them have stopped caring about the conflict, so why should it be considered a threat to America when Isreal gets it's citizens killed by the Palestinians?

Frankly I'm sick and tired of hearing about it. The Isrealis and the Palestinians are a lost cause. They're going to keep on killing each other until the end of time, apparently, so let's just leave them to it.

Last edited:

Try being honest.

Who'd a thunk it!

LMAO!

:lol::lol:

Well, of course, when your hang your hat on something that Allie says, you get burned.

Pseudo-cons live in a world of their own design. Where they can dream up their fantasy world where American liberals all join hands and sing "kumbaya" while inviting Radical Muslims to dinners.
Kinda funny how those liberal idiots up in Berkeley actually invited radical muslims to come live in their community after their release from Gitmo.......Bet they would have some quite entertaining and enlightening "dinners", eh?:eusa_whistle:

Yep, liberals are fuckin' idiots:cuckoo:....No doubt about it.
Here ya' go Dr.......There's my original quote, lil' man.

Now, show me where I was wrong.

I'll say it again:

LIB'S in Berkeley DID invite them to come live in their community.....Are you telling me that those who put it up for vote weren't LIBERALS?........They sure as hell weren't Con's living in BERKELEY!

LMAO!

Oh, and since you are trying to say that I twisted Booboo's words, I don't see you holding him accountable for doing the same to mine.........And we know why, you dishonest hack!......And I see you are trying to twist my words, by claiming that no liberals in Berkeley invited them to come live with them. When in fact, YES THEY DID!

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

You're such a fuckin' tool!

You were talking about berkely inviting them when it was dependent on the resolution which FAILED to pass which means they were NOT invited.

BTW according to your own source the TWO gitmo detainees in question, whose invitation was dependent on the resolution, were cleared so how were they radical muslims?? Do you have any proof of this claim or are you in the same boat with the other two hacks who are trying to argue that ALL muslims are radical??

Still waiting on you to prove that either of the TWO CLEARED gitmo detainees was actually invited to live in the berkeley community. Due to the fact that according to your own source
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qnOwsmZZhiw]YouTube - Sean Hannity Fox News Berkeley Code Pink Wacko Wants Guantanamo Detainees Dating Her Cousin[/ame]

the invite was dependent on the passage of the resolution and the resolution failed I don't see how you can prove that they were invited anyway.

You do have to wonder.... You hear the left constantly refer to Christianity as a "radical religion" but you'll never hear the left say the same of Islam.

Thats because the radical Christian right are the ones trying to destroy the country, they don't know how to keep their damn religion out of politics and do not embrace the religious diversity in America, thats why they obsess all damn day about Islam and ignore rightwing Christian fanatics like Timothy McVeigh and Eric Rudolph.

"Why do Democrats Trivialize The Threat From Radical Islam" the above is living proof.

So the fact that he doesn't mention radical islam at all somehow proves that democrats trivialize the threat from radical islam?? REALLY??? Are you sure about that?? LOL

WOW!

Who'd a thunk it!

LMAO!

Well, of course, when your hang your hat on something that Allie says, you get burned.

Are you ever going to identify the lies you say I've told?

Between that and you denying you'd said something that was hovering right over the field in which you denied it, I'd say the person with zero credibility is....

well, you.

Kinda funny how those liberal idiots up in Berkeley actually invited radical muslims to come live in their community after their release from Gitmo.......Bet they would have some quite entertaining and enlightening "dinners", eh?:eusa_whistle:

Yep, liberals are fuckin' idiots:cuckoo:....No doubt about it.
Here ya' go Dr.......There's my original quote, lil' man.

Now, show me where I was wrong.

I'll say it again:

LIB'S in Berkeley DID invite them to come live in their community.....Are you telling me that those who put it up for vote weren't LIBERALS?........They sure as hell weren't Con's living in BERKELEY!

LMAO!

Oh, and since you are trying to say that I twisted Booboo's words, I don't see you holding him accountable for doing the same to mine.........And we know why, you dishonest hack!......And I see you are trying to twist my words, by claiming that no liberals in Berkeley invited them to come live with them. When in fact, YES THEY DID!

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

You're such a fuckin' tool!

You were talking about berkely inviting them when it was dependent on the resolution which FAILED to pass which means they were NOT invited.

BTW according to your own source the TWO gitmo detainees in question, whose invitation was dependent on the resolution, were cleared so how were they radical muslims?? Do you have any proof of this claim or are you in the same boat with the other two hacks who are trying to argue that ALL muslims are radical??

Still waiting on you to prove that either of the TWO CLEARED gitmo detainees was actually invited to live in the berkeley community. Due to the fact that according to your own source
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qnOwsmZZhiw]YouTube - Sean Hannity Fox News Berkeley Code Pink Wacko Wants Guantanamo Detainees Dating Her Cousin[/ame]

the invite was dependent on the passage of the resolution and the resolution failed I don't see how you can prove that they were invited anyway.
They were not cleared.....That is a myth. as explained in the following:
BAY AREA / Berkeley does Guantanamo

And, the lil' code pinker did put out an invite, along with several other lib's in that bastion of idiocy. They are the ones who pushed it up for a vote, after putting out an invite!

Last edited:
Thats because the radical Christian right are the ones trying to destroy the country, they don't know how to keep their damn religion out of politics and do not embrace the religious diversity in America, thats why they obsess all damn day about Islam and ignore rightwing Christian fanatics like Timothy McVeigh and Eric Rudolph.

"Why do Democrats Trivialize The Threat From Radical Islam" the above is living proof.

So the fact that he doesn't mention radical islam at all somehow proves that democrats trivialize the threat from radical islam?? REALLY??? Are you sure about that?? LOL

WOW!

The ENTIRE premise of this thread is what is in Allie, and Uncensored, and now Wicked Jester's heads. That's it. They IMAGINE therefore it must be. Period. End of subject. They don't need no stinking proof.

First off, I was referring to your false claims about blindboo that bod drew attention to and cited links to.

I never made any "false claims" about blindboo or anyone else, stupid fuck.

Spam does nothing to "prove" diddly.

You fools think you can bully reality.

In reality, we're all laughing at you.

LOL and yet

Well for starter I do not advocate for Islam or any other religion,

The body of your posts in this thread demonstrate otherwise. You have defended Islam in general and the specific acts of Islam at every turn.

How on earth do you get that I defend Islam when I deny the existance of their supernatural being? The Koran, like the Bible was written by man. It was written for men to control other men. Mohammad was not a profit. Jesus was not divine.

Doesn't answer why only in Afghanistan does it?

You have no facts on your side. Again because I'm not willing to lump all Muslims in with the Radical Islamics, obviously in your wacko book, I'm advocating for Islam.

Oops Looks like you stuck your foot in your mouth AGAIN.

Who'd a thunk it!

LMAO!

Between that and you denying you'd said something that was hovering right over the field in which you denied it, I'd say the person with zero credibility is....

well, you.

So you DO want me to go thru this thread....I asked twice already and you did not answer. I will take it for a yes now....I will get to work right away.

well, you.

So you DO want me to go thru this thread....I asked twice already and you did not answer. I will take it for a yes now....I will get to work right away.

I didn't realize you needed my permission.

Get to work. Remember..you're proving that I lied and flip flopped. Don't come back with a bunch of garbage that has nothing to do with my so called lies or flip flopping or you'll just prove you were lying yourself.

LOL says the hack who can't even substantiate his own claims. The only thing you prove with your avoidance and failure to substantiate your own claims is that you are worthless and your arguments are pointless.

Thanks for playing but you lose, AGAIN.

You claim that you have read the Bible but will not enter into a conversation about your 'knowledge'. You are one sharp tack, NOT.

Hey moron, you already had someone else jump through several of your hoops and answering your questions and you still haven't gotten to your point. Wouldn't it have been so much easier IF you had just presented substance to support your claims instead of making this long and drawn out game that seems to have no end?

I know that you are desperate to make this about me since it was you who failed to provide anything of substance to supprot your claims but come on, even you hve to be more honest than to try that lame bate a switch?

They are your arguments, you prove them. I am not going to waste my time searching for something that you should provide.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back