Why do Democrats Trivialize The Threat From Radical Islam

Well it's not just that...it's the fact that you make an ass of yourself when you argue against the merits of a whole value system without actually having exposed yourself to it or delved into the nuts and bolts of it.

I mean, I know what I think of retards who opine about things they know nothing about...and who seem to be proud of that ignorance.

You didn't offend me, you made yourself look like an idiot by trying to infer that the Tea Party movement is racist, like many lib's try to do to many who don't believe your beloved Obama's BS. That tactic is worn out. Time for you lib's to come up with some other ridiculous excuse.

actaully the tactic that is more worn out is when right winger take something said and spin it try and mean something that it did no so they can label and attack those who dare to disagree with them. It's pretty obvcious to those not blinded by partisan hatred such as yourself that he was not referring to all tea partiers as racist but instead referring to a specific group within the tea party. So it's funny how you spin that and try to claim he was calling the entire tea party racist whenit is clear that he was not.

Once again you expose your dishonesty. The city rejected the proposal and unless you can show that any radical muslim was actually invited by the majority of the libs in berkeley then it's pretty obvious that you've got NOTHING as per usual.

Actually yeah it does, due to the fact that you are trying to blame ALL libs at berkeley and unless you can show that the code pink members in your clip represent all libs at berkeley then your claim is patently false.

LOL sure she is. Just like you have those two highly successful restaurants that you can't name, a waitress that makes $90,000 a year, and re-elinsted when you were too old and didn't know about the age waiver requirement at that time. I just love the way you try to adapt your persona to suit the argument in a desperate attempt to give validity to an already countered argument.

You and Dr can spin it until the cows come home. Doesn't change the facts that it was done by lib's up in Berkeley!

Based on how your argument has shifted to try and fill gaps that have been pointed out in the previous versions of your argument, it's pretty obvious that you are the one spinning. LOL
Look dipshit, it's a fact that it was lib's up in Berkely who invited extremists to come live with them and put it for vote...So yes, lib's in Berkeley invited 'em.

Actually that is your OPINON. Fact is that a few code pink members went on foxnews and one city council woman voted in favor of inviting them but the resolution FAILED meaning the TWO CLEARED gitmo detainees were NOT invited. So how does that prove your claim that

[Kinda funny how those liberal idiots up in Berkeley actually invited radical muslims to come live in their community after their release from Gitmo.......Bet they would have some quite entertaining and enlightening "dinners", eh?:eusa_whistle:

So where are those radical muslims who were cleared and who invited them?? The fact that the resolution failed means that they were NOT invited and yet here you are trying to CYA as you spin and lie about it even as you deny the FACTS that are right in front of you.

Yes, I OWNED two highly successful restaurants, and would never be dumb enough to put the names of them up here for obvious reasons, you stupid lil' chickenhawk.....Put your name up here, along with your address. Lets just see how people can take that info and run with it....Funny thing is, you'd be dumb enough to do it.

Thanks for showing what a hypocrite you are, just as expected you demand from me what you refuse to give. You used to do the same on the msnbc message board which is the only reason I brought it up. I knew you couldn't resist asking me for my personal info even as you refuse to provide a name of a restraurant. LOL

And yes, my lead wait DID make 90 grand one year. that's what happens when one volunteers to work 6 days a week and pulls in big bucks in tips every night on top of salary. She's now in law school, free and clear of student loans. She had a goal, and worked for it.....She's putting herself through school, paid for by her!

Sure she is. LOL What did you call her back then?? Your "lead front of house waitstaff" AFTER you were called out for claiming your employee made three times more than I did as a part-time student and I believe several people made fun of you for that and called you out for your bs. Then there was the time that you tried to talk about cooking and used a name for a technique that is copywritten which did not fit what you were trying to describe. You even tried to claim emeril called it that as an excuse. LOL What was that term?? I wish I could remember.

You're such a fuckin' clown.

Says you, the biggest clown of all. LOL

Last edited:
Yet, you are the one that can't do a control F or search an online book for "Abraham".

I am proving you would rather stand on the sideline and "jeer" than actually get some facts.

You have said you read the Bible. What was Jacob renamed by the Lord?

It is not my burden to look up and prove or disprove your claims. That burden is yours.

You claim it's easy and yet you refuse to look up and cite specific passages that address your claims. The fact that you claim it's so easy even as you refuse to do it proves nothing about me and plenty about you, your dishonesty and lack of integrity.

Thanks for trolling, you have admitted that you will not prove your claims it's over and you lost.

This is a test. It is an easy test that most children that received any Christian schooling could answer.

I am not going to play your twenty offtopic questions game. Either provide substance to support YOUR claims or stop wasting pixels on your avoidance.

It is not my burden to look up and prove or disprove your claims. That burden is yours.

You claim it's easy and yet you refuse to look up and cite specific passages that address your claims. The fact that you claim it's so easy even as you refuse to do it proves nothing about me and plenty about you, your dishonesty and lack of integrity.

Thanks for trolling, you have admitted that you will not prove your claims it's over and you lost.

This is a test. It is an easy test that most children that received any Christian schooling could answer.

I am not going to play your twenty offtopic questions game. Either provide substance to support YOUR claims or stop wasting pixels on your avoidance.

Hahahaha...avoidance indeed.

actaully the tactic that is more worn out is when right winger take something said and spin it try and mean something that it did no so they can label and attack those who dare to disagree with them. It's pretty obvcious to those not blinded by partisan hatred such as yourself that he was not referring to all tea partiers as racist but instead referring to a specific group within the tea party. So it's funny how you spin that and try to claim he was calling the entire tea party racist whenit is clear that he was not.

Once again you expose your dishonesty. The city rejected the proposal and unless you can show that any radical muslim was actually invited by the majority of the libs in berkeley then it's pretty obvious that you've got NOTHING as per usual.

Actually yeah it does, due to the fact that you are trying to blame ALL libs at berkeley and unless you can show that the code pink members in your clip represent all libs at berkeley then your claim is patently false.

LOL sure she is. Just like you have those two highly successful restaurants that you can't name, a waitress that makes $90,000 a year, and re-elinsted when you were too old and didn't know about the age waiver requirement at that time. I just love the way you try to adapt your persona to suit the argument in a desperate attempt to give validity to an already countered argument.

Based on how your argument has shifted to try and fill gaps that have been pointed out in the previous versions of your argument, it's pretty obvious that you are the one spinning. LOL
Look dipshit, it's a fact that it was lib's up in Berkely who invited extremists to come live with them and put it for vote...So yes, lib's in Berkeley invited 'em.

Actually that is your OPINON. Fact is that a few code pink members went on foxnews and one city council woman voted in favor of inviting them but the resolution FAILED meaning the TWO CLEARED gitmo detainees were NOT invited. So how does that prove your claim that

So where are those radical muslims who were cleared and who invited them?? The fact that the resolution failed means that they were NOT invited and yet here you are trying to CYA as you spin and lie about it even as you deny the FACTS that are right in front of you.

Thanks for showing what a hypocrite you are, just as expected you demand from me what you refuse to give. You used to do the same on the msnbc message board which is the only reason I brought it up. I knew you couldn't resist asking me for my personal info even as you refuse to provide a name of a restraurant. LOL

And yes, my lead wait DID make 90 grand one year. that's what happens when one volunteers to work 6 days a week and pulls in big bucks in tips every night on top of salary. She's now in law school, free and clear of student loans. She had a goal, and worked for it.....She's putting herself through school, paid for by her!

Sure she is. LOL What did you call her back then?? Your "lead front of house waitstaff" AFTER you were called out for claiming your employee made three times more than I did as a part-time student and I believe several people made fun of you for that and called you out for your bs. Then there was the time that you tried to talk about cooking and used a name for a technique that is copywritten which did not fit what you were trying to describe. You even tried to claim emeril called it that as an excuse. LOL What was that term?? I wish I could remember.

Yes, lib's did invite them, and then put it for vote.

I didn't ask you for your personal info, dumbass. I simply implied that you wouldn't put up the info either......Or would you?.........One would have to be one dumb mofo to put personal info on a MB.

My lead wait did make 90 grand in a year. She had a plan to put herself through law school, and banked as much as money as she could. That's why she volunteered to work so many hours. She wasn't making the lil' 3-4-5 dollar tips like those that you most likely leave......She was pulling in big tips in a high end restaurant frequented mainly by the well to do. Santa Barbara/Montecito isn't East L.A.....And, you're full of shit, asshole. Because she wasn't going to school at that time. She worked full time. So yes, she made three times as much as you....Your BS about MSNBC is an abject lie, because I NEVER SAID SHE WAS ATTENDING SCHOOL AT THE TIME. She was working to put herself through school to avoid the burden of paying off student loans after graduation. Once she earned enough to pay for school, she applied and was accepted.

Oh, and lead wait, lead front of house, same fuckin' thing, Gomer.

CLOWN!

Last edited:

why would you read the bible? You seem more the wicca type to me...
lmao!

She needs to read the bible........That perverted lifestyle she CHOOSES is going to cause her to have some serious splainin' to do!

:razz:

Making it about ME again, aren't you?

Weren't you the guy just complaining a few posts ago about people not staying on the thread topic?

:lol::lol::lol:
I could care less if people go off topic. Doesn't bother me a bit. Soooooo, NO!....It wasn't me.

And who gives a shit about you?.......I simply stated that you're gonna have some serious explainin' to do......Because, well, YOU ARE!

These are the people who want to send Muslims to the moon.

Are you kidding? Then they'd never get to sleep at night worrying what them evil Moooslims are up to on the Moon.
Nice to see you're still too stupid to add anything of substance there, Bodey.

Some things just never change!:eusa_whistle:

How odd that you complain about me supposedly not adding anything of substance when you later say you don't care.

And the biggest Irony is when you call others liars.

But you should fit right in....Allie and Uncensored have already flip flopped and spun and moved their goal posts so many times in this thread. You guys should be called the Three Stooges for it.

:lol:

Are you kidding? Then they'd never get to sleep at night worrying what them evil Moooslims are up to on the Moon.

How odd that you complain about me supposedly not adding anything of substance when you later say you don't care.

But you should fit right in....Allie and Uncensored have already flip flopped and spun and moved their goal posts so many times in this thread. You guys should be called the Three Stooges for it.

Still haven't heard those booooos yet?........LMAO!

Damn, just think, had DADT been repealed long ago, you wouldn't have had to live that twenty yeeeeeeeaaaaaaaar, oh, never mind:cool:

I looked out my window on Saturday morning and saw a squirrel humping another squirrel out in the yard. So I said to my wife "Hey honey, two squirrels are fucking out back."

But I really didn't care.

The Dingo cared, she ran out and broke them up. (I think she would have killed them, if she could have caught them.)

I think she's a democrat!

I looked out my window on Saturday morning and saw a squirrel humping another squirrel out in the yard. So I said to my wife "Hey honey, two squirrels are fucking out back."

But I really didn't care.

The Dingo cared, she ran out and broke them up. (I think she would have killed them, if she could have caught them.)

I think she's a democrat!

How nice....a "special moment" with your wife. Thank you for sharing.

ROFL

See, right there - it's that level of just "jaw dropping" stupidity that makes you so entertaining...

Well, since you get entertained watching squirrels 'do it' to the point of sharing it first with your wife and then with us....I'm figuring you entertain easily. That, my friend, says a lot more about your IQ than it does mine. :)

Damn, just think, had DADT been repealed long ago, you wouldn't have had to live that twenty yeeeeeeeaaaaaaaar, oh, never mind:cool:

ROFL

See, right there - it's that level of just "jaw dropping" stupidity that makes you so entertaining...

Well, since you get entertained watching squirrels 'do it' to the point of sharing it first with your wife and then with us....I'm figuring you entertain easily. That, my friend, says a lot more about your IQ than it does mine. :)
Yeah, well, here's a sqirrel moment you can share with your significant somethin' or other (Hell, I don't know what the fuck you people call each other). Anyhow, here ya' go:

:piss2:

ROFL

Yeah, well, here's a sqirrel moment you can share with your significant somethin' or other (Hell, I don't know what the fuck you people call each other). Anyhow, here ya' go:

You mean, Uncensored and his wife. They like that apparently.

Please keep up.

You mean, Uncensored and his wife. They like that apparently.

Please keep up.
Nooooooooo, I mean you and your significant somethin' or other. Like I said, I don't what the fuck you people call each other but, here's a romantic squirrel moment you can share:

:piss2::piss2:

Forum List

Back