Why do Democrats Trivialize The Threat From Radical Islam

Shirely, opps I mean surely, you have some reputable publication to back that up right? I mean it's not like the pseudo-connies have a reputation for telling the truth...
Here ya' go!:
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qnOwsmZZhiw]YouTube - Sean Hannity Fox News Berkeley Code Pink Wacko Wants Guantanamo Detainees Dating Her Cousin[/ame]

And just for further proof that liberals are fuckin' idiots, just check out these liberal clowns:
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PEixq4LUfsU]YouTube - Nixin Baffles College Liberals Again![/ame]

Code Pink does not represent all Democrats/liberals any more that the racist teabaggers represent all Republicans/conservatives. I guess some morons have a hard time grasping that fact. BTW, Berkely rejected the resolution.
Racist teabaggers?

Wow, now your calling gay men who engage in that disgusting act racists.

Interesting.

I thought you liberal idiots were supposed to be so tolerant.

This stupid thread isn't dead yet?

I guess I'm not helping with this bump.

My fault, I thought some posts needed to be addressed. Not that it matters with trolls like u2008 and allie based on how they tend to ignore facts that counter their spin but I said the hell with it and posted anyway.

Fair enough I took my shot at it as well, but you'll find (as i did) that asking bigots to give an intellectual reason for their bigotry is useless. You'll just always have people who are more than willing to judge people who look/believe different based on what the bottom
.0000000001% of the group/race does.

The highlight for me in this thread was when I asked how I was "pro islamic terrorists" and Un2008 referred to my post where I said Islam is a stupid religion (I'm atheist, I think they all are).

So from now on remember, if you call something stupid, it's because you support it.

And yet according to the his own source jester is reaching for something that's already over and berkeley did NOT invite them as jester claimed.

Berkeley Votes Against Offering Gitmo Detainees a New Home

Berkeley Votes Against Offering Gitmo Detainees a New Home - FoxNews.com
And yet according to my own source, it was LIBERALS in Berkeley who brought it up for a vote in the first place......Not that a tried and true far lefty like you would ever have the balls to admit it.

Further proving, that liberals are fuckin' idiots!:cuckoo:

Actually YOU claimed that "THOSE liberal idiots in berkeley", which you believe to be a bastion for all things liberal, "invited radical muslims" to come live in their community and yet even foxnews admitted that berkeley did NOT invite them.

Kinda funny how those liberal idiots up in Berkeley actually invited radical muslims to come live in their community after their release from Gitmo.......Bet they would have some quite entertaining and enlightening "dinners", eh?:eusa_whistle:

Yep, liberals are fuckin' idiots:cuckoo:....No doubt about it.

Based on your own words it's obvious that you were referring to berkeley as a whole and the fact is that your claims is FALSE.

Face it, you tried to make a claim that turned out to be WRONG. However, when given the opportunity to be honest you once again prove yourself to be a dishonest hack and show that you lack the integrty to admit when you are WRONG.

Here ya' go!:
YouTube - Sean Hannity Fox News Berkeley Code Pink Wacko Wants Guantanamo Detainees Dating Her Cousin

And just for further proof that liberals are fuckin' idiots, just check out these liberal clowns:
YouTube - Nixin Baffles College Liberals Again!

Code Pink does not represent all Democrats/liberals any more that the racist teabaggers represent all Republicans/conservatives. I guess some morons have a hard time grasping that fact. BTW, Berkely rejected the resolution.
Racist teabaggers?

Interesting.

See boo, notice how this cowardly troll avoids what you actually said because he has no counter to what you actually said.

It's obvious that you were referring to argument from the right that you cannot hold all tea partiers/conservative/republicans accountable for the acts of a few bad apples and now this troll is trying to hold all liberals accountable for the actions of the code pink members.

You make a valid point that counters his spin and yet all he can do is turn tail and run from the actual content and it's context because he has nothing valid to offer after being exposed as dishonest.

Last edited:
Racist teabaggers?

Interesting.

See boo, notice how this cowardly troll avoids what you actually said because he has no counter to what you actually said.

It's obvious that you were referring to argument from the right that you cannot hold all tea partiers/conservative/republicans accountable for the acts of a few bad apples and how this troll is trying to hold all liberals accountable for the actions of the code pink members.

You make a valid point that counters his spin and yet all he can do is turn tail and run from the actual content and it's context because he has nothing valid to offer after being exposed as dishonest.
It's obvious, COWARD, that your lil' buddy made a slur that is considered offensive to gays. Doesn't matter what the context was.....But then, you're not exactly the brightest light on the ol' christmas tree so, we should not expect you to understand.

Good to see ya' got a new lil' buddy, TROLL!

Racist teabaggers?

Interesting.

It's obvious that you were referring to argument from the right that you cannot hold all tea partiers/conservative/republicans accountable for the acts of a few bad apples and how this troll is trying to hold all liberals accountable for the actions of the code pink members.

It's obvious, COWARD, that your lil' buddy made a slur that is considered offensive to gays. Doesn't matter what the context was.....But then, you're not exactly the brightest light on the ol' christmas tree so, we should not expect you to understand.

This coming from you, the COWARD who is running away from what other posters actually said because he is too scared to focus on the actual content and has to take what they said out of context in a desperate attempt to attack them for something that they never actually said.

Thanks for trolling but as per usual you fell flat on you face.

BTW coward, you skipped my other post that points out your dishonesty. Imagine that.

Last edited:
These are the people who want to send Muslims to the moon.

Are you kidding? Then they'd never get to sleep at night worrying what them evil Moooslims are up to on the Moon.
Nice to see you're still too stupid to add anything of substance there, Bodey.

Some things just never change!:eusa_whistle:

My goodness, it didn't take long for you to make it about ME. At least I was talking about the topic....Muslims. You decided to bypass that and talk about me. Am I to be honored....?

Are you kidding? Then they'd never get to sleep at night worrying what them evil Moooslims are up to on the Moon.
Nice to see you're still too stupid to add anything of substance there, Bodey.

Some things just never change!:eusa_whistle:

Uh you do realize that what you trolled in with did not consist of substance don't you? LOL

Then the only substantive point that you tried to make was based on your own LIES.

Berkeley did not INVITE radical mulisms to live in their community and for you to continue to claim so after being shown to be wrong just further exposes your dishonesty and lack of integrity.

Last edited:

This coming from you, the COWARD who is running away from what other posters actually said because he is too scared to focus on the actual content and has to take what they said out of context in a desperate attempt to attack them for something that they never actually said.

BTW coward, you skipped my other post that points out your dishonesty. Imagine that.
Your lil' liberal buddy made the lame attempt, much like you have in the past, that Tea Partiers are racist. And, your lil' liberal buddy DID use a derogatory term to describe those Tea PARTIERS. Ya' going to try and deny it?

Right there, your lil' buddy lost all integrity, much like you do everytime you show up and post.

And yes, those LIBERAL loons up in Berkeley did invite extremists to come and live in their community. Are you going to say that those who did the inviting, and had it put up for vote weren't liberals, and didn't live in Berkeley......Are you really going to try and claim that, Lil' man?

LMAO!

Your lil' liberal buddy made the lame attempt, much like you have in the past, that Tea Partiers are racist.

PROVE IT! The fact is that I have NOT made any such attempt to label the entire group as racist so thanks for lying about me since it's obvious that you lack the integrity to address the lies that you told by trying to cover for them with more lies.

And, your lil' liberal buddy DID use a derogatory term to describe those Tea PARTIERS. Ya' going to try and deny it?

Actually THIS was what you actually said in response to his post as you tried to change the subject because you couldn't actually address what he actually said.

[Racist teabaggers?

Interesting.

So, care to explain why your new line of spin does not tie in with your previous attempts to try and claim that blindboo was calling gay men who engage in the act of tea bagging racist, when it was pretty obvious that he was referring to tea partiers and how the most extreme of the tea partiers do not repesent republicans as a whole??

Why did your argument change?? What are you afraid of NOW??

Right there, your lil' buddy lost all integrity, much like you do everytime you show up and post.

Based on how you constantly try to spin, take things out of context and move the goal posts even as you run away from your previous comments you lack the integrity to judge anyone elses.

And yes, those LIBERAL loons up in Berkeley did invite extremists to come and live in their community. Are you going to say that those who did the inviting, and had it put up for vote weren't liberals, and didn't live in Berkeley......Are you really going to try and claim that, Lil' man?

LMAO!

Actually I posted a link from your own source that shows that they weren't invited. You lose and continuing to lie about it only makes you look even more ridiculous.

Here it is AGAIN
Berkeley Votes Against Offering Gitmo Detainees a New Home - FoxNews.com

Isn't it interested how the FACTS counter your spin and you still believe that you are correct?? LOL
Try not to trip over yourself as you turn tail and run away AGAIN.

Last edited:

What do you think a couple million mooooslims are doing right now?

I think they're killing people, seeking to kill people, beating their wives, raping the wives of others, killing women and children happily...among their own, complete strangers, it's all good; and thinking up new and ingenious ways to plow up their nether regions. And doing this in the name of Allah! And being rewarded by other believers for killing and dying...

Do you think that's evil? Or do you just not care?

Is allie trying to argue that muslims want to take over the moon??

Look at what was stated and then look at allies opening reply. LOL

BTW allie, evil exists and all shapes, sizes, religions and races. Condemning all of one for the acts of the few is beyond ignorant.

Last edited:
Here ya' go!:
YouTube - Sean Hannity Fox News Berkeley Code Pink Wacko Wants Guantanamo Detainees Dating Her Cousin

YouTube - Nixin Baffles College Liberals Again!

Racist teabaggers?

Interesting.

I really didn't mean to offend you. But it was a tea party member who first referred to their members as Teabaggers. Sorry if that bunched your panties into a tight wad. Now then care to answer the point that not all Democrats are represented by code Pink just like not all Gay Teabaggering, Tea Partiers and their opinion on teabagging) are associated with the TeaParty or Republicans in general.

Your lil' liberal buddy made the lame attempt, much like you have in the past, that Tea Partiers are racist. And, your lil' liberal buddy DID use a derogatory term to describe those Tea PARTIERS. Ya' going to try and deny it?

LMAO!

Poor Wicked Liar. Backed into a corner and can do nothing but lie to get out.

Teabaggers is what the Teaparty called themselves. I can't help it if they were not up on their gay slang before they chose it. I sure as hell didn't know it meant .....um...well....nevermind. Nope not all Teabaggers are racist. Some are. Not all Democrats symphasize with Code Pink. The City of Berkely voted the proposal down.

Integrity is not something you can give out.

Racist teabaggers?

Interesting.

I really didn't mean to offend you. But it was a tea party member who first referred to their members as Teabaggers. Sorry if that bunched your panties into a tight wad. Now then care to answer the point that not all Democrats are represented by code Pink just like not all Gay Teabaggering, Tea Partiers and their opinion on teabagging) are associated with the TeaParty or Republicans in general.
You didn't offend me, you made yourself look like an idiot by trying to infer that the Tea Party movement is racist, like many lib's try to do to many who don't believe your beloved Obama's BS. That tactic is worn out. Time for you lib's to come up with some other ridiculous excuse.

Now, you cannot deny that it was lib's in BERKELEY who invited extremists to come join their community, and went so far as to put it up for vote........Good thing for that community, more sensible people prevailed.......Face it. YES, lib's in Berkeley DID invite extremists to come live in their community, and put it up for vote!

It doesn't matter that all dem's aren't represented by code pink. It matters that it was LIB'S who did the invite, and put it up for vote.

My wifes a dem. Conservative not liberal. So, obviously not all dem's think like the idiotic liberal side of their party. Nor do they think like the idiotic progressive side of their party.

You and Dr can spin it until the cows come home. Doesn't change the facts that it was done by lib's up in Berkeley!

Last edited:

I think they're killing people, seeking to kill people, beating their wives, raping the wives of others, killing women and children happily...among their own, complete strangers, it's all good; and thinking up new and ingenious ways to plow up their nether regions. And doing this in the name of Allah! And being rewarded by other believers for killing and dying...

Do you think that's evil? Or do you just not care?

People do bad things to people all over the world...they don't need a religion as an excuse to do so. You apparently believe that they do. If that were the case, the only bad people in the world "killing people, seeking to kill people, beating their wives, raping the wives of others, killing women and children happily" would be Muslims.

Is THAT what you are asserting?

(And don't be a coward and run away from my question...again)

Racist teabaggers?

Interesting.

You didn't offend me, you made yourself look like an idiot by trying to infer that the Tea Party movement is racist, like many lib's try to do to many who don't believe your beloved Obama's BS. That tactic is worn out. Time for you lib's to come up with some other ridiculous excuse.

Now, you cannot deny that it was lib's in BERKELEY who invited extremists to come join their community, and went so far as to put it up for vote........Good thing for that community, more sensible people prevailed.......Face it. YES, lib's in Berkeley DID invite extremists to come live in their community, and put it up for vote!

It doesn't matter that all dem's aren't represented by code pink. It matters that it was LIB'S who did the invite, and put it up for vote.

My wifes a dem. Conservative not liberal. So, obviously not all dem's think like the idiotic liberal side of their party. Nor do they think like the idiotic progressive side of their party.

You and Dr can spin it until the cows come home. Doesn't change the facts that it was done by lib's up in Berkeley!

You sure sounded offended. Not once did I say (nor did I infer) that all teabaggers are racist. That is a lie that you cannot prove.

You should take some classes on logic. Your's is flawed.

I'm not offended when a known liar calls me an idot or says that I lack integrity.

Forum List

Back