Why do Democrats Trivialize The Threat From Radical Islam

What bod is trying to say is that she is nothing.

Says the troll who has added NOTHING to this thread.

The last few times that you tried to add something to substantial to the thread you turned tail and ran from the debate after having your spin called out for the worthless tripe that it was.

Since then you have shown that all you have to offer it trolling and name calling. Your above trolling is an example of that.

I added plenty to the thread back before the troll duo of bod & smith took over.

Once you guys came, all communication effectively ended as you did your little thing of circling around biting ankles and pretending you actually have something to say.

I added plenty to the thread back before the troll duo of bod & smith took over.

Once you guys came, all communication effectively ended as you did your little thing of circling around biting ankles and pretending you actually have something to say.

Really? I have to ask because your first few posts were nothing but trolling that discarded other peoples posts as you claimed that they were incoherent or irrelevant even though you failed to show how they were either which is more of your substanceless trolling.

I was in this thread BEFORE you trolled in and so was bod. That is, unless you were posting under a different name?

Bod's first post came in on page 6.

My first was on page 11

So where did you chime in? Where and what was this substance that you claim to have presented??

If there is as much as you claim then you should be able to provide it easilly enough.

Last edited:

Oh dear....we just ruined things for you, didn't we?
:(:(:(:(:(:(

We never should have asked them to substantiate their claims. LOL That is where we went wrong. We expected them to act like adults and actually have an honest debate about the claims and arguments that were made in this thread. However, that, along with daring to question their opinions, makes us trolls according to allie who is the perfect example of a troll. LOL

Last edited:
No, insanely I think this is sort of fun.

I can imagine you guys hunched over your puters, carefully reading and noting the posts.

Fucking hilarious.

The Dem's and Lib's live in a fantasy world where they believe by taking a "kumbaya" approach and asserting that "peaceful" muslims are tolerant and willing to accept other faith's and if they're nice to them, "radical" islam will all of a sudden decide they like us.
Truth is there are no peaceful muslims, they say the "radical" minority doesn't represent the larger majority of believers, yet it seems the minority has the loudest voice in the "religion".
Fact is we never see "peaceful muslims" demonstrating against the so-called radicals, but we have seen plenty of mass demonstrations in islamic countries with people burning the U.S. flag and chanting "Death to America".
I believe in judging people by their actions, not words, muslims have shown they have no tolerance or desire for tolerance of other religions, example: the rioting and violence after the nut job in Florida burned a koran, IT'S A FUCKING BOOK, they can print more.
Call me a bigot all you want, muslims around the world have publicly professed that they want me dead.
The feeling is mutual.

What bod is trying to say is that she is nothing.

She never does.

She's damn near as vacuous as that moron smith.

You poor poor posters. We pick on you mercilessly. Imagine the problems you are having with us expecting you to:

1) tell the truth

2) back up your statements

Those are really out of the blue, unfair expectations we are putting you under.

What did we lie about?

I doubt if you can come up with a coherent answer. It's far too specific a question.

Senate to Hold Hearings on “Anti-Muslim Bigotry

dick_durbin.jpg

Senate to Hold Hearings on “Anti-Muslim Bigotry”

On a day when Islamic jihadists exploded a bomb in Jerusalem that murdered at least one woman and wounded thirty, and when Islamic jihadists opened fire on and killed two Christians outside a church in Pakistan, Senator Richard Durbin (D-IL) announced that he was going to hold hearings on the rise in “anti-Muslim bigotry.”

Durbin, of course, was retaliating for the hearings recently conducted by Rep. Peter King (R-NY), who himself bowed to politically correct pressure and dropped several witnesses that he had originally announced his intention to call, including ex-Muslim human rights activist Ayaan Hirsi Ali and terror analyst Walid Phares.

Not only was the timing of Durbin’s announcement ironic, but also the fact that his retaliatory hearings were unnecessary in the first place. King, after all, gave a prime platform at his hearings to the weepy Rep. Keith Ellison (D-MN), whose pilgrimage to Mecca was paid for with $13,350 from the Muslim American Society, the Muslim Brotherhood ‘s chief operating arm in the U.S.

Ellison used the bully pulpit King gave him to paint a lurid picture of Muslim victimhood, all the while saying nothing (of course) about the sharp increase in jihad terror plots in this country over the last two years. How can Durbin top that?

Senate to Hold Hearings on
They trivialize it because their beloved asshat Obama told them during his campaign that all we needed to do was be nicer to them.

Funny how they tried to do away with the "war on terror", and changed it to an "Overseas contingency operation".......Yeah, that sure worked!......Those extremists just love us now.

Funny how Obama was given a Nobel "PEACE PRIZE", and has only ratcheted up non-peace activities, too include bombing Lybia.....And for what?.....Christ, Sadaam was cowering in a hole two weeks after shock and awe began, Quadaffi was seen yesterday doing doughnuts in an SUV in Tripoli.......Yeah, he sure is worried about Obama and his calls for Quadaffi to leave.

Bottom line, dem's trivialize it because they are friggin' idiots, nothing more!

The Dem's and Lib's live in a fantasy world where they believe by taking a "kumbaya" approach and asserting that "peaceful" muslims are tolerant and willing to accept other faith's and if they're nice to them, "radical" islam will all of a sudden decide they like us.
Truth is there are no peaceful muslims, they say the "radical" minority doesn't represent the larger majority of believers, yet it seems the minority has the loudest voice in the "religion".
Fact is we never see "peaceful muslims" demonstrating against the so-called radicals, but we have seen plenty of mass demonstrations in islamic countries with people burning the U.S. flag and chanting "Death to America".
I believe in judging people by their actions, not words, muslims have shown they have no tolerance or desire for tolerance of other religions, example: the rioting and violence after the nut job in Florida burned a koran, IT'S A FUCKING BOOK, they can print more.
Call me a bigot all you want, muslims around the world have publicly professed that they want me dead.
The feeling is mutual.

Pseudo-cons live in a world of their own design. Where they can dream up their fantasy world where American liberals all join hands and sing "kumbaya" while inviting Radical Muslims to dinners.

Right here folks. According to Uncensored...his silly little perceptions are all the matter because if anyone tells him he is wrong, he simply chants "you lie, it's what you do. the party demands it...." what ever that is supposed to mean.

Yo, shit fer brains..

No one in this thread defended Islam? You and drshit have been wailing this over and over..

Bode I do defend islam in a islam vs christianity debate, because they're the same to me.

http://www.usmessageboard.com/polit...threat-from-radical-islam-11.html#post3474577

What was that???

Bode I do defend islam

Did I miss something?

Bode I do defend islam

Bod, you are a complete fucking moron...

Seriously.

Maybe one of you can find the posts your so-called quotes come from.

Forum List

Back