Why do Democrats Trivialize The Threat From Radical Islam

The Dem's and Lib's live in a fantasy world where they believe by taking a "kumbaya" approach and asserting that "peaceful" muslims are tolerant and willing to accept other faith's and if they're nice to them, "radical" islam will all of a sudden decide they like us.
Truth is there are no peaceful muslims, they say the "radical" minority doesn't represent the larger majority of believers, yet it seems the minority has the loudest voice in the "religion".
Fact is we never see "peaceful muslims" demonstrating against the so-called radicals, but we have seen plenty of mass demonstrations in islamic countries with people burning the U.S. flag and chanting "Death to America".
I believe in judging people by their actions, not words, muslims have shown they have no tolerance or desire for tolerance of other religions, example: the rioting and violence after the nut job in Florida burned a koran, IT'S A FUCKING BOOK, they can print more.
Call me a bigot all you want, muslims around the world have publicly professed that they want me dead.
The feeling is mutual.

Pseudo-cons live in a world of their own design. Where they can dream up their fantasy world where American liberals all join hands and sing "kumbaya" while inviting Radical Muslims to dinners.
Kinda funny how those liberal idiots up in Berkeley actually invited radical muslims to come live in their community after their release from Gitmo.......Bet they would have some quite entertaining and enlightening "dinners", eh?:eusa_whistle:

Yep, liberals are fuckin' idiots:cuckoo:....No doubt about it.

The Dem's and Lib's live in a fantasy world where they believe by taking a "kumbaya" approach and asserting that "peaceful" muslims are tolerant and willing to accept other faith's and if they're nice to them, "radical" islam will all of a sudden decide they like us.
Truth is there are no peaceful muslims, they say the "radical" minority doesn't represent the larger majority of believers, yet it seems the minority has the loudest voice in the "religion".
Fact is we never see "peaceful muslims" demonstrating against the so-called radicals, but we have seen plenty of mass demonstrations in islamic countries with people burning the U.S. flag and chanting "Death to America".
I believe in judging people by their actions, not words, muslims have shown they have no tolerance or desire for tolerance of other religions, example: the rioting and violence after the nut job in Florida burned a koran, IT'S A FUCKING BOOK, they can print more.
Call me a bigot all you want, muslims around the world have publicly professed that they want me dead.
The feeling is mutual.

Pseudo-cons live in a world of their own design. Where they can dream up their fantasy world where American liberals all join hands and sing "kumbaya" while inviting Radical Muslims to dinners.

That certainly seems to be the case in this thread, doesn't it?

Waiting for you to direct me to the lies we've told.

I honestly have no fucking idea what you're talking about. So I assume neither do you.

The feeling is mutual.

Kinda funny how those liberal idiots up in Berkeley actually invited radical muslims to come live in their community after their release from Gitmo.......Bet they would have some quite entertaining and enlightening "dinners", eh?:eusa_whistle:

Shirely, opps I mean surely, you have some reputable publication to back that up right? I mean it's not like the pseudo-connies have a reputation for telling the truth...

Shirely, opps I mean surely, you have some reputable publication to back that up right? I mean it's not like the pseudo-connies have a reputation for telling the truth...
Here ya' go!:
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qnOwsmZZhiw]YouTube - Sean Hannity Fox News Berkeley Code Pink Wacko Wants Guantanamo Detainees Dating Her Cousin[/ame]

And just for further proof that liberals are fuckin' idiots, just check out these liberal clowns:
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PEixq4LUfsU]YouTube - Nixin Baffles College Liberals Again![/ame]

Right here folks. According to Uncensored...his silly little perceptions are all the matter because if anyone tells him he is wrong, he simply chants "you lie, it's what you do. the party demands it...." what ever that is supposed to mean.

Yo, shit fer brains..

No one in this thread defended Islam? You and drshit have been wailing this over and over..

Bode I do defend islam in a islam vs christianity debate, because they're the same to me.

http://www.usmessageboard.com/polit...threat-from-radical-islam-11.html#post3474577

What was that???

Bode I do defend islam

Did I miss something?

Bode I do defend islam

Bod, you are a complete fucking moron...

Seriously.

Bumping for Allie....AGAIN.

See how Uncensored lies and makes up quotes?

There would not be a threat if we did not invade and occupy Muslim land. The biggest threat to this nation is illegal immigration, radical christians, white supremacist groups and radical extremist repbulicans. The most dangerous acts on this nations has not been by radical Muslims.
research the radical atrocites done by America.

Worst atrocities committed by America in American History?
http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20080614182055AA4ie3G

Last edited:
Do you not understand the difference between the power the Security Council retains veruses the power of the General Assembly?

I said nothing of the General Assembly, I said the UN.

{UN Resolution Passes: Attack on Libya Looms
France, Britain Race to Strike Targets in Libya}

UN Resolution Passes: Attack on Libya Looms -- News from Antiwar.com

Was that the General Assembly? AP said simply "UN."

You're just playing games.

The UN calls for attacks on nations all the time. No doubt France would love to Nuke Israel, Russia wouldn't object, Brits may not either.

Maybe if the democrats can get America in general to hate Jews the way the DNC does, it will be a done deal...

From the first sentance of your link: :eek:

In a 10-0 vote (with five members abstaining), the United Nations Security Council Thursday approved an attack on Libya

You prove once again that you really don't know what you are talking about.

Hahahahahahahahaha....um....ha.
^Summary of this thread :eusa_eh:

Ah, the name calling....obviously due to a lack of any factual foundation from you two.

Couldn't run up the white flag any clearer, could you?

AS already stated it's all that they have left. They have no valid argument and the only one they present is based on their own bias where they have to claim that all muslims are radical in order to support their spin.

Lew alcindor and cassius clay, how radical were those two muslims??

What did we lie about?

I doubt if you can come up with a coherent answer. It's far too specific a question.

According to your previous stance in defending logical, we don't have to prove our claims but instead you must prove us wrong.

Or have you flip flopped on that one already??

Besides that, your previous dishonesty has been exposed but you ignored it and pretended it didn't exist. Even now you admit that you think it's funny that we would go back and post your own words, so why should we do it now when you already admitted that you could care less that you are a proven liar??

Here ya' go!:
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qnOwsmZZhiw]YouTube - Sean Hannity Fox News Berkeley Code Pink Wacko Wants Guantanamo Detainees Dating Her Cousin[/ame]

And yet according to the his own source jester is reaching for something that's already over and berkeley did NOT invite them as jester claimed.

Berkeley Votes Against Offering Gitmo Detainees a New Home

Berkeley Votes Against Offering Gitmo Detainees a New Home - FoxNews.com

Last edited:
This stupid thread isn't dead yet?

I guess I'm not helping with this bump.

My fault, I thought some posts needed to be addressed. Not that it matters with trolls like u2008 and allie based on how they tend to ignore facts that counter their spin but I said the hell with it and posted anyway.

Here ya' go!:

And just for further proof that liberals are fuckin' idiots, just check out these liberal clowns:
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PEixq4LUfsU]YouTube - Nixin Baffles College Liberals Again![/ame]

Code Pink does not represent all Democrats/liberals any more that the racist teabaggers represent all Republicans/conservatives. I guess some morons have a hard time grasping that fact. BTW, Berkely rejected the resolution.

Here ya' go!:

And yet according to the his own source jester is reaching for something that's already over and berkeley did NOT invite them as jester claimed.

Berkeley Votes Against Offering Gitmo Detainees a New Home

Berkeley Votes Against Offering Gitmo Detainees a New Home - FoxNews.com
And yet according to my own source, it was LIBERALS in Berkeley who brought it up for a vote in the first place......Not that a tried and true far lefty like you would ever have the balls to admit it.

Further proving, that liberals are fuckin' idiots!:cuckoo:

Forum List

Back