Why do Democrats Trivialize The Threat From Radical Islam

I really didn't mean to offend you. But it was a tea party member who first referred to their members as Teabaggers. Sorry if that bunched your panties into a tight wad. Now then care to answer the point that not all Democrats are represented by code Pink just like not all Gay Teabaggering, Tea Partiers and their opinion on teabagging) are associated with the TeaParty or Republicans in general.
You didn't offend me, you made yourself look like an idiot by trying to infer that the Tea Party movement is racist, like many lib's try to do to many who don't believe your beloved Obama's BS. That tactic is worn out. Time for you lib's to come up with some other ridiculous excuse.

Now, you cannot deny that it was lib's in BERKELEY who invited extremists to come join their community, and went so far as to put it up for vote........Good thing for that community, more sensible people prevailed.......Face it. YES, lib's in Berkeley DID invite extremists to come live in their community, and put it up for vote!

It doesn't matter that all dem's aren't represented by code pink. It matters that it was LIB'S who did the invite, and put it up for vote.

My wifes a dem. Conservative not liberal. So, obviously not all dem's think like the idiotic liberal side of their party. Nor do they think like the idiotic progressive side of their party.

You and Dr can spin it until the cows come home. Doesn't change the facts that it was done by lib's up in Berkeley!

You sure sounded offended. Not once did I say (nor did I infer) that all teabaggers are racist. That is a lie that you cannot prove.

You should take some classes on logic. Your's is flawed.

I'm not offended when a known liar calls me an idot or says that I lack integrity.
Your exact words:

"Any more than racist "TEABAGGERS" represent all republicans"

You know damn good and well what you were infering, ya' fuckin' liar!

LMAO!

Again if it is so easy to do, then why is it so hard for you to substantiate your own claims??

Why did you lie and try to argue that your claim and attempted smear was an invitation??

Both valid questions so will I be surprised when they go unanswered?? Nope.

Yet, you are the one that can't do a control F or search an online book for "Abraham".

OK so the fact that you can only parrot your avoidance I will take your inability to prove your own claims, even though you claim it's easy to do, as an admission that you can't.

You lose and your failure to prove your own arguments show that to be the case.

Thanks for playing and proving that you are a waste of pixels.

Yet, you are the one that can't do a control F or search an online book for "Abraham".

I am proving you would rather stand on the sideline and "jeer" than actually get some facts.

You have said you read the Bible. What was Jacob renamed by the Lord?

You didn't offend me, you made yourself look like an idiot by trying to infer that the Tea Party movement is racist, like many lib's try to do to many who don't believe your beloved Obama's BS. That tactic is worn out. Time for you lib's to come up with some other ridiculous excuse.

Now, you cannot deny that it was lib's in BERKELEY who invited extremists to come join their community, and went so far as to put it up for vote........Good thing for that community, more sensible people prevailed.......Face it. YES, lib's in Berkeley DID invite extremists to come live in their community, and put it up for vote!

It doesn't matter that all dem's aren't represented by code pink. It matters that it was LIB'S who did the invite, and put it up for vote.

My wifes a dem. Conservative not liberal. So, obviously not all dem's think like the idiotic liberal side of their party. Nor do they think like the idiotic progressive side of their party.

You and Dr can spin it until the cows come home. Doesn't change the facts that it was done by lib's up in Berkeley!

You sure sounded offended. Not once did I say (nor did I infer) that all teabaggers are racist. That is a lie that you cannot prove.

I'm not offended when a known liar calls me an idot or says that I lack integrity.
Your exact words:

LMAO!

Where's the "ALL" in that statement you quoted?9

Racist teabaggers?

Wow, now your calling gay men who engage in that disgusting act racists.

Interesting.

I thought you liberal idiots were supposed to be so tolerant.

I really didn't mean to offend you. But it was a tea party member who first referred to their members as Teabaggers. Sorry if that bunched your panties into a tight wad. Now then care to answer the point that not all Democrats are represented by code Pink just like not all Gay Teabaggering, Tea Partiers and their opinion on teabagging) are associated with the TeaParty or Republicans in general.

actaully the tactic that is more worn out is when right winger take something said and spin it try and mean something that it did no so they can label and attack those who dare to disagree with them. It's pretty obvcious to those not blinded by partisan hatred such as yourself that he was not referring to all tea partiers as racist but instead referring to a specific group within the tea party. So it's funny how you spin that and try to claim he was calling the entire tea party racist whenit is clear that he was not.

Once again you expose your dishonesty. The city rejected the proposal and unless you can show that any radical muslim was actually invited by the majority of the libs in berkeley then it's pretty obvious that you've got NOTHING as per usual.

Actually yeah it does, due to the fact that you are trying to blame ALL libs at berkeley and unless you can show that the code pink members in your clip represent all libs at berkeley then your claim is patently false.

LOL sure she is. Just like you have those two highly successful restaurants that you can't name, a waitress that makes $90,000 a year, and re-elinsted when you were too old and didn't know about the age waiver requirement at that time. I just love the way you try to adapt your persona to suit the argument in a desperate attempt to give validity to an already countered argument.

Based on how your argument has shifted to try and fill gaps that have been pointed out in the previous versions of your argument, it's pretty obvious that you are the one spinning. LOL

Your exact words:

LMAO!

IF you had any intellegence you would realize that he is referring to a SPECIFC kind of tea partier and not tea partiers as a whole. This is obviously based on the arguments presented by many right wingers that you cannot label the whole based on the actions of the few.

Face it, you read something into it that is not there and are now following through with your misguided assumption as you try to call someone else a liar based on YOUR mistake.

Your exact words:

LMAO!

Bwaaahahahahaha

Can't even quote correctly.

"Code Pink does not represent all Democrats/liberals any more that the racist teabaggers represent all Republicans/conservatives."

"the racist teabaggers" would infer that there are teabaggers that are not racist too. But I understand logic is not your cup of tea.

Your exact words:

LMAO!

IF you had any intellegence you would realize that he is referring to a SPECIFC kind of tea partier and not tea partiers as a whole. This is obviously based on the arguments presented by many right wingers that you cannot label the whole based on the actions of the few.

Face it, you read something into it that is not there and are now following through with your misguided assumption as you try to call someone else a liar based on YOUR mistake.

He can't even get the quote right......he had to change it to make it sound more prejudice.

OK so the fact that you can only parrot your avoidance I will take your inability to prove your own claims, even though you claim it's easy to do, as an admission that you can't.

I am proving you would rather stand on the sideline and "jeer" than actually get some facts.

It is not my burden to look up and prove or disprove your claims. That burden is yours.

You claim it's easy and yet you refuse to look up and cite specific passages that address your claims. The fact that you claim it's so easy even as you refuse to do it proves nothing about me and plenty about you, your dishonesty and lack of integrity.

Thanks for trolling, you have admitted that you will not prove your claims it's over and you lost.

There would not be a threat if we did not invade and occupy Muslim land. The biggest threat to this nation is illegal immigration, radical christians, white supremacist groups and radical extremist repbulicans. The most dangerous acts on this nations has not been by radical Muslims.
research the radical atrocites done by America.

Worst atrocities committed by America in American History?
Worst atrocities committed by America in American History? - Yahoo! Answers

You posted someone's OPINION??????? Are you joining smith and bod in the search for truth?

Since you are so "up on the peaceful muslims", will you explain what country the United States was "occupying" going into the 1800s that and why Jefferson had to battle "those peaceful muslims" that were pirating our merchant ships and enslaving the crews? Will you explain how the muslims took so many countries (hint, it wasn't thru evangelizing)? Please, do some research and get back to me.

actaully the tactic that is more worn out is when right winger take something said and spin it try and mean something that it did no so they can label and attack those who dare to disagree with them. It's pretty obvcious to those not blinded by partisan hatred such as yourself that he was not referring to all tea partiers as racist but instead referring to a specific group within the tea party. So it's funny how you spin that and try to claim he was calling the entire tea party racist whenit is clear that he was not.

Once again you expose your dishonesty. The city rejected the proposal and unless you can show that any radical muslim was actually invited by the majority of the libs in berkeley then it's pretty obvious that you've got NOTHING as per usual.

Actually yeah it does, due to the fact that you are trying to blame ALL libs at berkeley and unless you can show that the code pink members in your clip represent all libs at berkeley then your claim is patently false.

LOL sure she is. Just like you have those two highly successful restaurants that you can't name, a waitress that makes $90,000 a year, and re-elinsted when you were too old and didn't know about the age waiver requirement at that time. I just love the way you try to adapt your persona to suit the argument in a desperate attempt to give validity to an already countered argument.

Based on how your argument has shifted to try and fill gaps that have been pointed out in the previous versions of your argument, it's pretty obvious that you are the one spinning. LOL
Look dipshit, it's a fact that it was lib's up in Berkely who invited extremists to come live with them and put it for vote...So yes, lib's in Berkeley invited 'em.

Yes, I OWNED two highly successful restaurants, and would never be dumb enough to put the names of them up here for obvious reasons, you stupid lil' chickenhawk.....Put your name up here, along with your address. Lets just see how people can take that info and run with it....Funny thing is, you'd be dumb enough to do it.

And yes, my lead wait DID make 90 grand one year. that's what happens when one volunteers to work 6 days a week and pulls in big bucks in tips every night on top of salary. She's now in law school, free and clear of student loans. She had a goal, and worked for it.....She's putting herself through school, paid for by her!

You're such a fuckin' clown.

Last edited:
Are you kidding? Then they'd never get to sleep at night worrying what them evil Moooslims are up to on the Moon.

What do you think a couple million mooooslims are doing right now?

I think they're killing people, seeking to kill people, beating their wives, raping the wives of others, killing women and children happily...among their own, complete strangers, it's all good; and thinking up new and ingenious ways to plow up their nether regions. And doing this in the name of Allah! And being rewarded by other believers for killing and dying...

Do you think that's evil? Or do you just not care?

People do bad things to people all over the world...they don't need a religion as an excuse to do so. You apparently believe that they do. If that were the case, the only bad people in the world "killing people, seeking to kill people, beating their wives, raping the wives of others, killing women and children happily" would be Muslims.

Is THAT what you are asserting?

(And don't be a coward and run away from my question...again)

I am going to ask a lot of you. It is a really, really difficult task. Go and look at the acts of terror, world wide, and discover what "religion" (it is actually a system of dommination and destruction masquerading as a government and religion) is mentioned, more than any other religion. Research which communities are celebrating in the streets when people are murdered in cold blood. I doubt if you will do this, because you are not searching for truth.

I really didn't mean to offend you. But it was a tea party member who first referred to their members as Teabaggers.

Well that's a lie, but at least you follow the script exactly. We wouldn't want your Mullahs to get the idea you were thinking on your own. (No real danger of that, though.)

Hey, calling the Tea Party participants "Tea Baggers" is just like calling black people "*******," and you democrats came up with that one as well.

Y'all are consistent - totally fucking scum, but consistently total fucking scum!

It is not my burden to look up and prove or disprove your claims. That burden is yours.

You claim it's easy and yet you refuse to look up and cite specific passages that address your claims. The fact that you claim it's so easy even as you refuse to do it proves nothing about me and plenty about you, your dishonesty and lack of integrity.

Thanks for trolling, you have admitted that you will not prove your claims it's over and you lost.

This is a test. It is an easy test that most children that received any Christian schooling could answer.

This is a test. It is an easy test that most children that received any Christian schooling could answer.

Israel.

Israel.

I wasn't talking to you, but, BINGO. Now, what relationship was Jacob to Abraham?

Forum List

Back