Why do Democrats Trivialize The Threat From Radical Islam

Let me rephrase it for you. The UN doesn't have that kind of authority. So no I wouldn't

Perhaps you are thinking of the UN Security Council. Still no.

Are you saying that the U.N. Security Council is not part of the U.N.?

Why? What does a specious question like that do for you?

I'm just trying to figure out how deep your Antisemitism runs.

Let me rephrase it for you. The UN doesn't have that kind of authority. So no I wouldn't

Do you not understand the difference between the power the Security Council retains veruses the power of the General Assembly?

They, like Christian and Muslims believe in a supernatural beings. So I lump them in with other major religions in that it is a system for controlling the population.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T9GFPy6eO9s]YouTube - The Nixon Tapes: Evidence of a Racist, Anti-Semitic Richard Nixon, a Republican[/ame]

Right here folks. According to Uncensored...his silly little perceptions are all the matter because if anyone tells him he is wrong, he simply chants "you lie, it's what you do. the party demands it...." what ever that is supposed to mean.

Yo, shit fer brains..

No one in this thread defended Islam? You and drshit have been wailing this over and over..

Bode I do defend islam in a islam vs christianity debate, because they're the same to me.

http://www.usmessageboard.com/polit...threat-from-radical-islam-11.html#post3474577

What was that???

Bode I do defend islam

Did I miss something?

Bode I do defend islam

Bod, you are a complete fucking moron...

Seriously.

Anyone else able to click on the quotes...the ones that all start with "Bode" and have them take you back to the original post? No? Neither can I....because there IS no original post. They are made up by Uncensored. That's what he does....lie and make stuff up.

Last edited:
In the end your attempts to make this about me and your continued avoidance and failure to provide anything of substance to support your claims show that you've got nothing.

Yet, you are the one that can't do a control F or search an online book for "Abraham".

Again if it is so easy to do, then why is it so hard for you to substantiate your own claims??

Why did you lie and try to argue that your claim and attempted smear was an invitation??

Both valid questions so will I be surprised when they go unanswered?? Nope.

Yet, you are the one that can't do a control F or search an online book for "Abraham".

Do you not understand the difference between the power the Security Council retains veruses the power of the General Assembly?

I said nothing of the General Assembly, I said the UN.

{UN Resolution Passes: Attack on Libya Looms
France, Britain Race to Strike Targets in Libya}

UN Resolution Passes: Attack on Libya Looms -- News from Antiwar.com

Was that the General Assembly? AP said simply "UN."

You're just playing games.

The UN calls for attacks on nations all the time. No doubt France would love to Nuke Israel, Russia wouldn't object, Brits may not either.

Maybe if the democrats can get America in general to hate Jews the way the DNC does, it will be a done deal...

I said nothing of the General Assembly, I said the UN.

{UN Resolution Passes: Attack on Libya Looms
France, Britain Race to Strike Targets in Libya}

UN Resolution Passes: Attack on Libya Looms -- News from Antiwar.com

Was that the General Assembly? AP said simply "UN."

You're just playing games.

The UN calls for attacks on nations all the time. No doubt France would love to Nuke Israel, Russia wouldn't object, Brits may not either.

Maybe if the democrats can get America in general to hate Jews the way the DNC does, it will be a done deal...

From the first sentance of your link: :eek:

In a 10-0 vote (with five members abstaining), the United Nations Security Council Thursday approved an attack on Libya

You prove once again that you really don't know what you are talking about.

Hahahahahahahahaha....um....ha.

Right here folks. According to Uncensored...his silly little perceptions are all the matter because if anyone tells him he is wrong, he simply chants "you lie, it's what you do. the party demands it...." what ever that is supposed to mean.

Yo, shit fer brains..

No one in this thread defended Islam? You and drshit have been wailing this over and over..

Bode I do defend islam in a islam vs christianity debate, because they're the same to me.

http://www.usmessageboard.com/polit...threat-from-radical-islam-11.html#post3474577

What was that???

Bode I do defend islam

Did I miss something?

Bode I do defend islam

Bod, you are a complete fucking moron...

Seriously.

Bumping these unlinked quotes. Anyone been able to find what posts they are in yet? Uncensored doesn't seem to be able to......of course, if he made them up, that would explain a lot.

Uh you do realize that what you just said doesn't even follow the conversation don't you??

ROFL

Say goodnight, gracie.

Aww are you leaving?? I do find in interesting hwo you continue to cut and paste excerpts of posts as you ignroe the context that they are in so youi can reptend it never existed.

What aere you afraid of?? Furthermore, if you are not afraid then why not rtepond to the post in it's entirety??

Uh you do realize that what you just said doesn't even follow the conversation don't you??

I pointed out that it has already been explained to you and bin laden does not speak for all muslims and you respond with some bs line about how all muslims are responsible for 9/11 followed by non-applicable ad hom as if it is a valid alternative to your new line of bs.

So care to explain how pointing out that bin laden does not speak for all muslims has any correlation to your claim about all muslims being responsible for 9/11?? How does one lead to the other??

Now watch as u2008 avoids the substance and the valid questions about his arguments.

BTW thanks for doing exactly what I said you would do. LOL You are so predictable i almost feel sorry for you. LOL

It would be just as vacuous to beleive that there is an eminant threat by every Muslim.

What if it's only 1%

That would be 12 million terrorists intent on doing grave harm. You think we should just not concern ourselves with such a tiny group?

There goes u2008 making shite up AGAIN. LOL

You have a very different opinion about "normal people" than I do.

I should hope so. Those I consider normal have jobs and homes - but not crack habits.

Uh I think we figured out u2008's problem, apparently he has "crack habits" and that must be why his posts are pointless and unsubstantiated and why he is so paranoid and thinks everyone who doesn't agree with him is a terrorist or terrorist sympathizer. LOL

You were asked to show anyone defending RADICAL islam or terrorism and you failed to do that.
Thanks again for further proving your that dishonesty has no limits. LOL

ROFL

Got caught up in your own lies, did you?

What lie?? How about some specifics?? I have shown specifcs that actually show that you have lied and then lied about not lying so where are your specifics??

I never claimed that you scumbags support "wet water" (yeah, I know you're too stupid to grasp the reference!)

It was bod who decided to append that position to me.

I have said that leftists support Islam. I have said that leftists downplay the threat of terrorism.

Uh you have read the title and topic of this thread and your own posts haven't you?? Bod listed several of your post where you did just that and then you were asked to prove that the left has defended RADICAL islam and you posted an out of context quote from drock where he claims to defend islam, NOT RADICAL ISLAM, when comparing the religion to christianity but that both are stupid.

Furthermore, in case you missed it by claiming that "islam is islam" and your "wet water" analogy you show that you have taken the postion that the left defends radical islam because it's obvious that you believe all of islam is radical. This exposes yet another of your LIES.

I've proven both claims repeatedly.

No you haven't but you obviously think claiming it repeatedly makes it so, when it doesn't.

You know they won't, because they can't. They won't even try but that won't stop them from repeating the same false accusations over and over again as if repetition somehow make it become true. LOL

Hey, it's okay - you lie, it's what you do. The party demands it....

Thanks for further proving your dishonesty as you take that comment out of context and calim it says something it doesn't. LOL

Go read bod's post again. Here I will provide it for you.

Talking about substantive posts.......where on this thread does anyone (leftie or otherwise) support radical Islam or terrorists?

You know they won't, because they can't. They won't even try but that won't stop them from repeating the same false accusations over and over again as if repetition somehow make it become true. LOL

You were asked to show anyone defending RADICAL islam or terrorism and you failed to do that.
Thanks again for further proving your that dishonesty has no limits. LOL

Oh and the fact that you continue to run away from the full and complete context further exposes what a coward you truly are.

Oh and if all of islam is radical then what are your opinions of lew alcindor and cassius clay?? Why haven't you rounded up those radicals??

Wait....wait a minute...:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: You say I support Islam because of what someone says to ME?
:lol::lol::lol:

And she goes for a goal post move, fumbles and looks like a dishonest fool - yet again..

LOL this coming from you who tries to claim he has proven that the left as a whole supports, defends and promotes RADICAL islam based on comments made about islam.

The fact that you believe all of islam is radical is the flaw in your argument and shows that you have a long way to go before you try to criticize anyone else about moving the goal posts.

libs don't look at all non christians as enemies like the rich does .

YOU certainly look at all Christians as enemies, though.

You wouldn't know a liberal if one came up bit you.

Here's a clue, I am a liberal - a real one.

Leftists like bodecea and duhhhhrrrsmith are not - they are in fact, anti-liberal, authoritarians.

There you go exposing your dishonesty AGAIN as you try to put words into people mouths and lie about others.

BTW just because you choose to liberally believe everything right propaganda feeds you it doesn't make you a liberal. LOL

Care to explain how you consider yourself a liberal??

Again if it is so easy to do, then why is it so hard for you to substantiate your own claims??

Why did you lie and try to argue that your claim and attempted smear was an invitation??

Both valid questions so will I be surprised when they go unanswered?? Nope.

OK so the fact that you can only parrot your avoidance I will take your inability to prove your own claims, even though you claim it's easy to do, as an admission that you can't.

You lose and your failure to prove your own arguments show that to be the case.

Thanks for playing and proving that you are a waste of pixels.

libs don't look at all non christians as enemies like the rich does .

YOU certainly look at all Christians as enemies, though.

You wouldn't know a liberal if one came up bit you.

Here's a clue, I am a liberal - a real one.

Leftists like bodecea and duhhhhrrrsmith are not - they are in fact, anti-liberal, authoritarians.

:lol::lol::lol: Once again, you show that you cannot handle people as they are...to reach your simpleton level, you have to put people in neat little boxes of your own making. That's the only way you can deal. :lol::lol::lol:

Forum List

Back