Why do Democrats Trivialize The Threat From Radical Islam

The Jews no more stole Israel from Palestine than we Americans stole America from the Indians. The UN didn't create it. Harry Truman didn't create it. Jews with Guns and the will to do it, did (with a little help from their British friend/enemies) . But that's a whole different story/thread. Israel is a part of why, but not the only one.........

"Ancient History": U.S. Conduct in the Middle East Since World War II and the Folly of Intervention | Sheldon L. Richman | Cato Institute: Policy Analysis

Would you support a UN action to forcibly evict the Jews from Israel?
The UN as a body should be in court for covering up human rights abuses.

Why are there no linking arrows in your so-called quotes,

Wow are you fucking stupid.

I guess it isn't an act...

(You even back-quote the hyperlink...)

ROFL

Have a banana!

There is no hyper link on any of those so-called quotes....and now you are blowing smoke about it. You DID lie and make those up. Pretty clear that you do nothing but lie.

There is no hyper link on any of those so-called quotes....

BWAHAHAHAH

What a fucking doofus....

Well, actually, I was hoping for once that you would be honest enough to actually quote REAL quotes. I was foolish to think you would be honest...true in that regard.

You are nothing BUT a liar who makes up stuff.

It would be just as vacuous to beleive that there is an eminant threat by every Muslim.

What if it's only 1%

That would be 12 million terrorists intent on doing grave harm. You think we should just not concern ourselves with such a tiny group?

You have a very different opinion about "normal people" than I do.

I should hope so. Those I consider normal have jobs and homes - but not crack habits.

Yes and if it was only .1 percent it would still be 1.2 million......I do not think we should go bat-shit crazy against all Muslims because of it. I don't feel it is an emminant threat.

Where normal people talk without having to resort to lame insults in response to someone who disagrees.

Right here folks. According to Uncensored...his silly little perceptions are all the matter because if anyone tells him he is wrong, he simply chants "you lie, it's what you do. the party demands it...." what ever that is supposed to mean.

Yo, shit fer brains..

No one in this thread defended Islam? You and drshit have been wailing this over and over..

Bode I do defend islam in a islam vs christianity debate, because they're the same to me.

http://www.usmessageboard.com/polit...threat-from-radical-islam-11.html#post3474577

What was that???

Bode I do defend islam

Did I miss something?

Bode I do defend islam

Bod, you are a complete fucking moron...

Seriously.

Bumping Uncensored's fake quotes.

Yes and if it was only .1 percent it would still be 1.2 million......I do not think we should go bat-shit crazy against all Muslims because of it. I don't feel it is an emminant threat.

How many attempted attacks a month rise to the level of "eminent?"

Where normal people talk without having to resort to lame insults in response to someone who disagrees.

At DailyKOS and Huggingglue?

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

The Jews no more stole Israel from Palestine than we Americans stole America from the Indians. The UN didn't create it. Harry Truman didn't create it. Jews with Guns and the will to do it, did (with a little help from their British friend/enemies) . But that's a whole different story/thread. Israel is a part of why, but not the only one.........

"Ancient History": U.S. Conduct in the Middle East Since World War II and the Folly of Intervention | Sheldon L. Richman | Cato Institute: Policy Analysis

Would you support a UN action to forcibly evict the Jews from Israel?

ROTF. The UN doesn't have that kind of power.

The individual quotes...what posts are they from? You can't tell us because you made them up. You are nothing if not a consistant liar.

If you try climbing to the branch to the left of the cage, maybe you can find a better flinging angle..

You're a proven liar. You don't even dare show us what posts your so-called quotes came from. Why? What are you afraid of? We already know you made them up. That's why they don't have links.

ROTF. The UN doesn't have that kind of power.

That's what Muammar Gaddaffi said...

The question remains, would YOU support a UN led coalition (US Forces) to drive the Jews from Israel in order that the PLO and Hamas could establish a Muslim state?

Let me rephrase it for you. The UN doesn't have that kind of authority. So no I wouldn't

Perhaps you are thinking of the UN Security Council. Still no.

Why? What does a specious question like that do for you?

Forum List

Back