Why do Democrats Trivialize The Threat From Radical Islam

Isn't it obvious?? Their point is that you and everyone else on the left is a secret muslim and they have outed every one of them.

They can't provide proof of anything that they say and yet they still believe it is irrefutable fact. LOL

In the words of their former messiah, "I know what I believe. I will continue to articulate what I believe and what I believe - I believe what I believe is right." and facts never sway them from their beliefs no matter how misguided they truly are.

BTW, can you link your last substantive post? That would be the last post where you contributed something besides pissing, moaning, and name calling.

Talking about substantive posts.......where on this thread does anyone (leftie or otherwise) support radical Islam or terrorists?

You know they won't, because they can't. They won't even try but that won't stop them from repeating the same false accusations over and over again as if repetition somehow make it become true. LOL

Wow. That was certainly substantive.

Oh, wait, no...it wasn't.

You are absolutely right....the post drsmith quoted is NOT in any way substantive.

She does doesn't get it that her attempts to call others out for lack of substance and name calling, when all she can do is troll and call people names while providing nothing of substance, are beyond hysterical and hypocritical and border on delusional.

Now watch as she tries to attack me for returning what she tried to give. LOL

You know they won't, because they can't. They won't even try but that won't stop them from repeating the same false accusations over and over again as if repetition somehow make it become true. LOL

Bode I do defend islam in a islam vs christianity debate, because they're the same to me.

http://www.usmessageboard.com/polit...threat-from-radical-islam-11.html#post3474577

Hey, it's okay - you lie, it's what you do. The party demands it....

There's the nub of it. You think there is an eminant threat inherent against the USA comming from Islam.

It would be pretty vacuous to be ignorant of the threat posed by Islam.

Whereas normal people think there is a threat from the Radical Islamics to pull off another 9-11 but since they don't have the capacity to stop the unknown they are not going to let fear rule their lives.

Yeah, that explains taking shoes off at airports...

Be serious.

9/11 type attacks are the minority - though the Madrid train bombings demonstrate that they aren't a one time event, either. You talk about fear, the capitulation by Spain after a major terror attack shows real fear. More than fear, cowardice.

Outside of 9/11 size attacks though, we have FT. Hood. The Manhattan Car bomber, Shoe Bomber, Underwear Bomber, ad nasium.

Yes, most of these have been thwarted - which is the point. Most of these have been stopped not by idiot TSA agents jacking off to nude scans, but by the diligence of average people aware that there IS a real threat and that it can't be ignored.

What you claim as "normal people" are fools, the morons who hang out at Huffingglue Post and KOS. Thank GOD that real people DON'T ignore the threat from Islam and HAVE been observant enough to thwart the Underwear, Shoe and car bomber. Thank God they DO question the Muslim groups in Detroit and elsewhere who have plotted dozens and dozens of terror attacks - stopped because people DO understand the threat that Islam poses.

While it is true that radical muslims are a definite threat to America's safety, we must not overlook the reason why they hate us so. They are enraged at the fact we Americans are the financiers and main support of the horrors and atrocities the state of Israel has inflicted on them since Palestine was stolen through terrorism, warfare and political chicanery in 1948. The Palestinian people are simply fighting to reclaim their rightful land that was taken from them by the Zionist terrorist thugs Irgun, Haganah, Stern Gang, the UN, and Harry Truman's administration using the same tactics Zionists are still using to get Zionism's way with their neighbors. Zionists are not going to cease taking other peoples' lands until they finally succeed in establishing what they call "Greater Israel" (which see). Also see"Jewish terrorism"

You are one stupid liberal,The evil quran is all the reason the islamic pigs need to hate us.
It says kill the infidels.Thats all the excuse these murdering muslim savage beasts need.
I will take a Jew over a muslim anyday.

Bode I do defend islam in a islam vs christianity debate, because they're the same to me.

http://www.usmessageboard.com/polit...threat-from-radical-islam-11.html#post3474577

Right here folks. According to Uncensored...his silly little perceptions are all the matter because if anyone tells him he is wrong, he simply chants "you lie, it's what you do. the party demands it...." what ever that is supposed to mean.

It sure beats debating, it sure beats thinking, it sure beats ever, ever having to try to prove what he is saying is true or false.

Doesn't it?

Seems to me, he's not that far apart from those Islamic radicals who don't listen to logic either.

Last edited:

Be serious.

9/11 type attacks are the minority - though the Madrid train bombings demonstrate that they aren't a one time event, either. You talk about fear, the capitulation by Spain after a major terror attack shows real fear. More than fear, cowardice.

Outside of 9/11 size attacks though, we have FT. Hood. The Manhattan Car bomber, Shoe Bomber, Underwear Bomber, ad nasium.

Yes, most of these have been thwarted - which is the point. Most of these have been stopped not by idiot TSA agents jacking off to nude scans, but by the diligence of average people aware that there IS a real threat and that it can't be ignored.

What you claim as "normal people" are fools, the morons who hang out at Huffingglue Post and KOS. Thank GOD that real people DON'T ignore the threat from Islam and HAVE been observant enough to thwart the Underwear, Shoe and car bomber. Thank God they DO question the Muslim groups in Detroit and elsewhere who have plotted dozens and dozens of terror attacks - stopped because people DO understand the threat that Islam poses.

While it is true that radical muslims are a definite threat to America's safety, we must not overlook the reason why they hate us so. They are enraged at the fact we Americans are the financiers and main support of the horrors and atrocities the state of Israel has inflicted on them since Palestine was stolen through terrorism, warfare and political chicanery in 1948. The Palestinian people are simply fighting to reclaim their rightful land that was taken from them by the Zionist terrorist thugs Irgun, Haganah, Stern Gang, the UN, and Harry Truman's administration using the same tactics Zionists are still using to get Zionism's way with their neighbors. Zionists are not going to cease taking other peoples' lands until they finally succeed in establishing what they call "Greater Israel" (which see). Also see"Jewish terrorism"

You are one stupid liberal,The evil quran is all the reason the islamic pigs need to hate us.
It says kill the infidels.Thats all the excuse these murdering muslim savage beasts need.
I will take a Jew over a muslim anyday.

Are you shopping?

And it has already been explained to you that bin laden does not speak for all muslims so why haven't you caught up yet??

So either all Muslims are responsible for 9/11 - or you're just too fucking dense to follow the conversation.

Uh you do realize that what you just said doesn't even follow the conversation don't you??

I pointed out that it has already been explained to you and bin laden does not speak for all muslims and you respond with some bs line about how all muslims are responsible for 9/11 followed by non-applicable ad hom as if it is a valid alternative to your new line of bs.

So care to explain how pointing out that bin laden does not speak for all muslims has any correlation to your claim about all muslims being responsible for 9/11?? How does one lead to the other??

Now watch as u2008 avoids the substance and the valid questions about his arguments.

What you fail to understand is that YOU claim it's there, then YOU should provide it instead of telling others to go look for it.

Furthermore, IF it is that easy then why haven't you done it instead of trying to make your inability to substantiate your own claims about me personally??

BTW I thought you said that name calling is childish?? Funny how you continue to fail at applying your own standards to yourself.

What is really funny is how you aoivded the content of my post which points out how you called me "preschool" for using a tactic that you had used previously.
I also pointed out that FACT that you spend most of your time trying to tear others down for questioning your OPINIONS instead of trying to support your own opinions.

In the end your attempts to make this about me and your continued avoidance and failure to provide anything of substance to support your claims show that you've got nothing.

Yet, you are the one that can't do a control F or search an online book for "Abraham".

In the end your attempts to make this about me and your continued avoidance and failure to provide anything of substance to support your claims show that you've got nothing.

Yet, you are the one that can't do a control F or search an online book for "Abraham".

There's the nub of it. You think there is an eminant threat inherent against the USA comming from Islam.

Whereas normal people think there is a threat from the Radical Islamics to pull off another 9-11 but since they don't have the capacity to stop the unknown they are not going to let fear rule their lives.

Be serious.

Didn't the Palestinians get the land by "terrorism, warfare and political chicanery"? Just sayin' ...

Talking about substantive posts.......where on this thread does anyone (leftie or otherwise) support radical Islam or terrorists?

Your whole purpose for being in this thread is your support of Islam, shit fer brains.

Actually, I was under the impression that you are more in line with the radical Islamic way of thinking yourself. Pulling your belief system out of thin air and not listening to any logic whatsoever.

It looks like you have more in common with radicals...rude to anyone who disagrees with you...unable to come up with any kind of logical thought process...and your brain appears fried by your partisanship. Very much like radical Muslims.

Be serious.

It would be just as vacuous to beleive that there is an eminant threat by every Muslim.

You have a very different opinion about "normal people" than I do.

Be serious.

It would be just as vacuous to beleive that there is an eminant threat by every Muslim.

Every Muslim is a threat, those kebabs might well contain anthrax, better watch myself next time I eat one. :lol:

PS: If you want to combat radical Islam a law against propagation of violence might do well (the death to the Jews and theocracy in the US crowd will find themselves in prison and in a room with rubber walls along with their radical Imams). Then again the KKK, Black Nationalist groups, and some tea party members might find themselves at a psychologist or in prison. A good result overall. :tongue:

Be serious.

Every Muslim is a threat, those kebabs might well contain anthrax, better watch myself next time I eat one. :lol:

PS: If you want to combat radical Islam a law against propagation of violence might do well (the death to the Jews and theocracy in the US crowd will find themselves in prison and in a room with rubber walls along with their radical Imams). Then again the KKK, Black Nationalist groups, and some tea party members might find themselves at a psychologist or in prison. A good result overall. :tongue:

So, you're not so keen on the 1st Amendment.

Right here folks. According to Uncensored...his silly little perceptions are all the matter because if anyone tells him he is wrong, he simply chants "you lie, it's what you do. the party demands it...." what ever that is supposed to mean.

Yo, shit fer brains..

No one in this thread defended Islam? You and drshit have been wailing this over and over..

What was that???

Bode I do defend islam

Did I miss something?

Bode I do defend islam

Bod, you are a complete fucking moron...

Seriously.

Thanks for further proving your dishonesty as you take that comment out of context and calim it says something it doesn't. LOL

Go read bod's post again. Here I will provide it for you.

You were asked to show anyone defending RADICAL islam or terrorism and you failed to do that.
Thanks again for further proving your that dishonesty has no limits. LOL

Yo, shit fer brains..

No one in this thread defended Islam? You and drshit have been wailing this over and over..

What was that???

Bode I do defend islam

Did I miss something?

Bode I do defend islam

Bod, you are a complete fucking moron...

Seriously.

Wait....wait a minute...:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: You say I support Islam because of what someone says to ME?
:lol::lol::lol:

Oh, and I wish to point out that those so-called quotes of yours have no link to WHO said them and what post they are (or part of)....and you are already PROVEN to alter and cut posts from people....

SO....where are the posts those so-called quotes come from? Show us.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back