Why do Democrats Trivialize The Threat From Radical Islam

There's the nub of it. You think there is an eminant threat inherent against the USA comming from Islam.

It would be pretty vacuous to be ignorant of the threat posed by Islam.

Whereas normal people think there is a threat from the Radical Islamics to pull off another 9-11 but since they don't have the capacity to stop the unknown they are not going to let fear rule their lives.

Yeah, that explains taking shoes off at airports...

Be serious.

9/11 type attacks are the minority - though the Madrid train bombings demonstrate that they aren't a one time event, either. You talk about fear, the capitulation by Spain after a major terror attack shows real fear. More than fear, cowardice.

Outside of 9/11 size attacks though, we have FT. Hood. The Manhattan Car bomber, Shoe Bomber, Underwear Bomber, ad nasium.

Yes, most of these have been thwarted - which is the point. Most of these have been stopped not by idiot TSA agents jacking off to nude scans, but by the diligence of average people aware that there IS a real threat and that it can't be ignored.

What you claim as "normal people" are fools, the morons who hang out at Huffingglue Post and KOS. Thank GOD that real people DON'T ignore the threat from Islam and HAVE been observant enough to thwart the Underwear, Shoe and car bomber. Thank God they DO question the Muslim groups in Detroit and elsewhere who have plotted dozens and dozens of terror attacks - stopped because people DO understand the threat that Islam poses.

There's the nub of it. You think there is an eminant threat inherent against the USA comming from Islam.

It would be pretty vacuous to be ignorant of the threat posed by Islam.

Whereas normal people think there is a threat from the Radical Islamics to pull off another 9-11 but since they don't have the capacity to stop the unknown they are not going to let fear rule their lives.

Yeah, that explains taking shoes off at airports...

Be serious.

9/11 type attacks are the minority - though the Madrid train bombings demonstrate that they aren't a one time event, either. You talk about fear, the capitulation by Spain after a major terror attack shows real fear. More than fear, cowardice.

Outside of 9/11 size attacks though, we have FT. Hood. The Manhattan Car bomber, Shoe Bomber, Underwear Bomber, ad nasium.

Yes, most of these have been thwarted - which is the point. Most of these have been stopped not by idiot TSA agents jacking off to nude scans, but by the diligence of average people aware that there IS a real threat and that it can't be ignored.

What you claim as "normal people" are fools, the morons who hang out at Huffingglue Post and KOS. Thank GOD that real people DON'T ignore the threat from Islam and HAVE been observant enough to thwart the Underwear, Shoe and car bomber. Thank God they DO question the Muslim groups in Detroit and elsewhere who have plotted dozens and dozens of terror attacks - stopped because people DO understand the threat that Islam poses.

While it is true that radical muslims are a definite threat to America's safety, we must not overlook the reason why they hate us so. They are enraged at the fact we Americans are the financiers and main support of the horrors and atrocities the state of Israel has inflicted on them since Palestine was stolen through terrorism, warfare and political chicanery in 1948. The Palestinian people are simply fighting to reclaim their rightful land that was taken from them by the Zionist terrorist thugs Irgun, Haganah, Stern Gang, the UN, and Harry Truman's administration using the same tactics Zionists are still using to get Zionism's way with their neighbors. Zionists are not going to cease taking other peoples' lands until they finally succeed in establishing what they call "Greater Israel" (which see). Also see"Jewish terrorism"

Last edited:
Thank you for providing an example of the trivialization of the threat of Islam (Lasher).

While it is true that radical muslims are a definite threat to America's safety, we must not overlook the reason why they hate us so. They are enraged at the fact we Americans are the financiers and main support of the horrors and atrocities the state of Israel has inflicted on them since Palestine was stolen through terrorism, warfare and political chicanery in 1948.

Actually Lashie, bin Laden made clear that the reason for the 9/11 attack was that we "defiled holy ground" when we saved Saudi Arabia from invasion in 1991.

The Nazi answer is usually the wrong answer.

Bodecea and her lover(if she actually has one) would be beheaded if they lived in a Muslim country.. It's A HUGE no-no to be a lesbian in that culture... yet she supports it. LOL I told you she's stoopid.

That IS a bit of a conundrum for her....

You two crack me up....your arguments carried forth in this thread are so.....so.....funny! :lol::lol::lol:

I'm sitting here watching you do the best you possibly can to make your points which are......what again?

[
But the odd thing is, I am gay and I most certainly do not think or talk about gay sex as much as YOU do.

So then, your thesis that talking about gay sex makes one gay is demonstrably false.

You're not real good at this, you know?

My thesis? Where did I say talking about gay sex made one gay?

Oh, that's right. You make accusations but never back them up with facts.

:eusa_whistle: Another post, another Uncensored lie.

I have to say...I've argued over many years with many people and have finally come to the conclusion that while there is a form for debate, if someone isn't willing or able to follow the form, we set an example.

So anymore, though I will kibbitz over certain things...I don't like to find content within a thread and won't look that up, for example...if I contest someone's argument I contest it on something more than the fact that they didn't provide a link.

If I have to, I'll find the information myself and link it, just so I can debunk it or show it up as garbage.

Way to chime in and try to defend the indefensible. LOL However, you do have a nack for that don't you?

There IS a form for debate and on this board it is that if you make the claim the burden is on you to provide the substance to support the claim.
Failure to do so is seen on this board as providing one's own unsubstantiate opinon which has no validity.

So are you claiming that you don't demand that others provide links to support their claims?? Really??

Defend the INDEFENSIBLE?

:lol::lol::lol:

Shut up, you pompous twit. You are the very last person on this board who should be lecturing about proper debate form.

And yet I am the one following the form predominantly applied on this board where as you and logical are NOT. BTW nice cowardly avoidance of my question.

The sad fact is that you know If logical was some random lefty making the same demands that other should prove him wrong or go look it up becuase he can't provide the substance that you would not chime in to try and defend him and my guess is that you wouldn't hesitate to attack him for failing to substantiate his own claims.

You are a troll and that is all you are. You chimed in to this thread telling people that what they posted was irrelevant. However, when asked to explain your postion and SHOW how they were irrelevant you cut and ran and failed to do so. Then later you would chime back in pretending that your previous faceplant never occured even as you continued to same trolling tactics while adding NOTHING to the discussion.

This latest attempt as you try to defend a logical for failing to provide anything substantial to back up his own claims as he tells others to go look it up only serves to further prove how much of a troll that you are.

Yo stupid, the refutation is independent of the ad hom. Refute, THEN call the fucking moron a fucking moron....

:eusa_whistle:

More ad hom, I see.

That is all that he and the rest of them have to offer. They attack with their disgusting rhetoric, baseless personal attacks and accusations in the attempt to drive people away from thread so they can claim that they won the argument

Just look at the last 20+ pages. those on the left have been trying to discuss what has actually been said in this thread while those on the right just attack those who dare to disagree with them even as they ignore what has actually been said in this thread.

Thank you for providing an example of the trivialization of the threat of Islam (Lasher).

You should really look up that word, becuase "I do not think it means what you think it means."

Clearly in the first sentence he acknowledges the threat is REAL.

While it is true that radical muslims are a definite threat to America's safety, we must not overlook the reason why they hate us so.

Lasher is clearly giving his opinion as to why he believes that radical muslims hate us but at no point does he trivialize the threat.

So thanks for exposing your ignorance once again.

Forum List

Back