Why do Democrats Trivialize The Threat From Radical Islam

From the evil quran 8:012
"Make firm those who believe.I will cast terror into the hearts of those who disbelieve.Therefore STRIKE OFF THEIR HEADS and strike off every fingertip of them"

No wonder I dont want any of these muzzie savage subhuman beasts around me.
You liberal muslim cocksuckers can ram islam up your asses sideways also.PROUD to HATE islam!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wow, no wonder the Muzzies have you fright-fucked out of your mind. How on earth do you sleep at night. Loaded guns under the bed?

You sure do talk alot about anal and oral sex. Are you a "pervert" as well as a "crybaby moonbat"?

:lol::lol:

I'm afraid your don't understand at all. Just because they don't play into the fears that Islam will attack today, with another attack on the way tomorrow, doesn't mean they do not believe that there is a real threat from the Radical Islamics.

Who is "they?" I gave you half a dozen cites of leftists who do deny an eminent threat.

BUT - and here is the who thing, those stupid claims were made while Bush was in office. Now that the Messiah® is at the helm, well terrorism is a grave threat to be contained at any cost...

Here's there's a couple of Democrats on this bipartisan center.

M Moore can says some off the wall stuff but of course you have taken this clip way out of context. There is no time limit to show context.

Moore is the epitome of the left. Sleazy, lying, hypocritical and a complete scumbag.

Dude, where's your integrity?

There's the nub of it. You think there is an eminant threat inherent against the USA comming from Islam. Whereas normal people think there is a threat from the Radical Islamics to pull off another 9-11 but since they don't have the capacity to stop the unknown they are not going to let fear rule their lives.

You can beleive whatever the fuck you want about MM. The Clip simply had no context. Yet you offer nothing but insults to back up your feeble claims.

Uncensored's posts are dripping with fear. It's pretty evident he's been successfully terrorized.

Most of the rest of us, we refuse to bow to the fear. The terrorists don't win with us.

Just in case anyone missed the fact that you're stupid.....

ROFL

Ya can't BUY this level of entertainment, I tells ya....

Bodecea is a special brand of stupid... you have to actually see it to believe it. It's amazing God created something so warped hmm? Even dingbats get love` It's a nice lesson :)

More offerings for the Goddess of Irony, LGS? She says you are too kind. :clap2::clap2::clap2: She hasn't had as devoted a follower as you in a long time.
Hey STOOPID, you sought out me in this thread and posted to me first.. WHO FOLLOWED WHO?????? LMFAO!!! Wow, this is too easy.. like shooting turds in cow field!

Gives you a warm sense of familiarity, does it?

You really aren't the sharpest cotton swab in the box; are you?

JS22_53-10.jpg

Oh look...another one of your replies going right to the point of the thread topic. :lol::lol::lol:

Now make sure you study your quran you stupid muzzie lover,They might behead you if
you quote it wrong!lol.Buy a burka for your woman!!Wipe your ass with your bare left hand like a good muslim savage!!

You really aren't the sharpest cotton swab in the box; are you?

JS22_53-10.jpg

Oh look...another one of your replies going right to the point of the thread topic. :lol::lol::lol:

Now make sure you study your quran you stupid muzzie lover,They might behead you if
you quote it wrong!lol.Buy a burka for your woman!!Wipe your ass with your bare left hand like a good muslim savage!!

Bodecea and her lover(if she actually has one) would be beheaded if they lived in a Muslim country.. It's A HUGE no-no to be a lesbian in that culture... yet she supports it. LOL I told you she's stoopid.

Last edited:
LYING and trying to claim it was an invitation when your own words show that is was not does not help your case.

So if i got it wrong go back and quote the exact post and SHOW how it was an invitation.

If it is true then it should be too hard for you to accomplish. However, my guess is that based on how you are currently avoiding your own words you won't do it because you know you can't.

If you want to "invite" someone to go and read a book to find something that you claim is there but fail to show where it is then you should cite a specific book or verse from each and actually compare the two instad of telling others to go look it up.

I know shite about the quran so telling me to go look for something that you claim is there is beyond absurd and only serves to further expose your dishonesty.

You have made your position clear. Thank you.

And it's obvious that I was correct and you can't actually make a valid argument even as you run away from your own words that show you to be dishonest.
Your dishonest attempts to reframe your claims and insults as "invitations to discuss the topic" even as you ignore where you began is all the evidence needed to show that I speak the truth.

Your concession is duly noted.

No concession, just no point in trying to have a discussion if one party refuses to bring some basic knowledge/research to the table. If you want me to tell you what is there, so you can do more of the tantrum-like: no its not, I know its not, why bother?

Now you are in the realm of having your fingers in your ears with your eyes squeezed shut making loud noises, and declaring victory, because there was no discussion. So pre-school.

Bodecea is a special brand of stupid... you have to actually see it to believe it. It's amazing God created something so warped hmm? Even dingbats get love` It's a nice lesson :)

More offerings for the Goddess of Irony, LGS? She says you are too kind. :clap2::clap2::clap2: She hasn't had as devoted a follower as you in a long time.
Hey STOOPID, you sought out me in this thread and posted to me first.. WHO FOLLOWED WHO?????? LMFAO!!! Wow, this is too easy.. like shooting turds in cow field!

Actually bod was here and has been in this thread for quite some time. You, however, are the newcomer and chimed into the thread trolling by spewing bs partisan propaganda meant to draw attention to yourself.
Now that you got what you came here looking for you are whining about it and trying to play the victim. How sad is it that you have to go to such extremes to get attention??

So, since your intent was to make a fool of yourself and seeing how you succeeded with such ease it does look pretty easy for you to accomplish that goal.

However, why would you brag about it??

Last edited:
"Make firm those who believe.I will cast terror into the hearts of those who disbelieve.Therefore STRIKE OFF THEIR HEADS and strike off every fingertip of them"

You liberal muslim cocksuckers can ram islam up your asses sideways also.PROUD to HATE islam!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wow, no wonder the Muzzies have you fright-fucked out of your mind. How on earth do you sleep at night. Loaded guns under the bed?

You sure do talk alot about anal and oral sex. Are you a "pervert" as well as a "crybaby moonbat"?

lol,are you a liberal faggot punk?Just want to know.Do you blow muslim cocks?

You have made your position clear. Thank you.

And it's obvious that I was correct and you can't actually make a valid argument even as you run away from your own words that show you to be dishonest.
Your dishonest attempts to reframe your claims and insults as "invitations to discuss the topic" even as you ignore where you began is all the evidence needed to show that I speak the truth.

No concession, just no point in trying to have a discussion if one party refuses to bring some basic knowledge/research to the table.

Thanks for admitting where you fell short.

If you want me to tell you what is there, so you can do more of the tantrum-like: no its not, I know its not, why bother?

It's your claim therefore the burden of proof lies with YOU and you alone. Therefore you must SHOW where it is not just claim it's there and tell others to go look for it. Telling others to go look something up when you fail to provide specifics just shows how dishonest you truly are.

Now you are in the realm of having your fingers in your ears with your eyes squeezed shut making loud noises, and declaring victory, because there was no discussion. So pre-school.

Isn't that exactly what you did with one of your previous reponses??

You spend so much time trying to tear others down as you question their intelligence for daring to question you or your claims and so little actually backing up your own statements it's laughable.

Fact is that tearing others down does NOTHING to support your claims.

Fact is that your CLAIM was not an "invitation" and no amount of spin or personal attacks will change that FACT.

In the end your attempts to make this about me and your continued avoidance and failure to provide anything of substance to support your claims show that you've got nothing.

Keep it up. This is hilarious.

Last edited:

You're another one of those guys who keeps talking about gay sex, aren't you? (while claiming to 'not' be gay)

You're another one of those guys who keeps talking about gay sex, aren't you? (while claiming to 'not' be gay)
If your gay I dont care.You dont live by me,lol

No concession, just no point in trying to have a discussion if one party refuses to bring some basic knowledge/research to the table.

If you want me to tell you what is there, so you can do more of the tantrum-like: no its not, I know its not, why bother?

It's your claim therefore the burden of proof lies with YOU and you alone. Therefore you must SHOW where it is not just claim it's there and tell others to go look for it. Telling others to go look something up when you fail to provide specifics just shows how dishonest you truly are.

You spend so much time trying to tear others down as you question their intelligence for daring to question you or your claims and so little actually backing up your own statements it's laughable.

Fact is that your CLAIM was not an "invitation" and no amount of spin or personal attacks will change that FACT.

In the end your attempts to make this about me and your continued avoidance and failure to provide anything of substance to support your claims show that you've got nothing.

Yet, you are the one that can't do a control F or search an online book for "Abraham".

"Jane you Ignorant Slut" :lol::lol::lol:

Yet, you are the one that can't do a control F or search an online book for "Abraham".

What you fail to understand is that YOU claim it's there, then YOU should provide it instead of telling others to go look for it.

Furthermore, IF it is that easy then why haven't you done it instead of trying to make your inability to substantiate your own claims about me personally??

BTW I thought you said that name calling is childish?? Funny how you continue to fail at applying your own standards to yourself.

What is really funny is how you aoivded the content of my post which points out how you called me "preschool" for using a tactic that you had used previously.
I also pointed out that FACT that you spend most of your time trying to tear others down for questioning your OPINIONS instead of trying to support your own opinions.

Last edited:

What you fail to understand is that YOU claim it's there, then YOU should provide it instead of telling others to go look for it.

Furthermore, IF it is that easy then why haven't you done it instead of trying to make your inability to substantiate your own claims about me personally??

BTW I thought you said that name calling is childish?? Funny how you continue to fail at applying your own standards to yourself.

What is really funny is how you aoivded the content of my post which points out how you called me "preschool" for using a tactic that you had used previously.
I also pointed out that FACT that you spend most of your time trying to tear others down for questioning your OPINIONS instead of trying to support your own opinions.

I have to say...I've argued over many years with many people and have finally come to the conclusion that while there is a form for debate, if someone isn't willing or able to follow the form, we set an example.

So anymore, though I will kibbitz over certain things...I don't like to find content within a thread and won't look that up, for example...if I contest someone's argument I contest it on something more than the fact that they didn't provide a link.

If I have to, I'll find the information myself and link it, just so I can debunk it or show it up as garbage.

I have to say...I've argued over many years with many people and have finally come to the conclusion that while there is a form for debate, if someone isn't willing or able to follow the form, we set an example.

So anymore, though I will kibbitz over certain things...I don't like to find content within a thread and won't look that up, for example...if I contest someone's argument I contest it on something more than the fact that they didn't provide a link.

If I have to, I'll find the information myself and link it, just so I can debunk it or show it up as garbage.

Way to chime in and try to defend the indefensible. LOL However, you do have a nack for that don't you?

There IS a form for debate and on this board it is that if you make the claim the burden is on you to provide the substance to support the claim.
Failure to do so is seen on this board as providing one's own unsubstantiate opinon which has no validity.

So are you claiming that you don't demand that others provide links to support their claims?? Really??

Way to chime in and try to defend the indefensible. LOL However, you do have a nack for that don't you?

There IS a form for debate and on this board it is that if you make the claim the burden is on you to provide the substance to support the claim.
Failure to do so is seen on this board as providing one's own unsubstantiate opinon which has no validity.

So are you claiming that you don't demand that others provide links to support their claims?? Really??

Defend the INDEFENSIBLE?

:lol::lol::lol:

Shut up, you pompous twit. You are the very last person on this board who should be lecturing about proper debate form.

Forum List

Back