Why do Democrats Trivialize The Threat From Radical Islam

Wasn't bush the one who said he would get obl no matter what and then chose to divert attention away from afghanistan and invade iraq as he later said he doesn't really think about him (obl) anymore??

{Barack Obama Vows To Kill Bin Laden, Conservatives (and Some Liberals) Cry Foul

In a major foreign policy speech today, Barack Obama vowed that if he is elected Commander In Chief, he would do anything to pursue, apprehend, or kill the perpetrators of the 9/11 attacks against New York, Washington D.C., and Pennsylvania. This is a position supported by the vast majority of Americans, and was the reason why the invasion of Afghanistan in 2001 had such widespread support.}

Oliver Willis: Barack Obama Vows To Kill Bin Laden, Conservatives (and Some Liberals) Cry Foul

Gee you're dumb...

So where is the exact quote that shows obama claims that he will get bin laden?? The right has said in defense of bush that obl really wasn't that important but you brought him up so please calrify.

And you have the nerve to call me names? LOL

BTW even if true, which you have failed to show, how does that change the FACT that W pledged that he would get obl and failed?? Oh it doesn't.

thanks for the spin. LOL

Due to that fact that you have been shown to be dishonest, You lied right there.

Wow, really?

So my guilt is proven by my denial of guilt? Is that the final verdict of the Junta?

No but it's funny that you would try to spin it that way. Further exposing your dishonesty. LOL

Your guilt is proven by the FACTS that show you top be guilty. Your denial, just like any guilty person is of little consequence.

Yes your ignorance is laughable but everyone is laughing AT you not with you. LOL

LOL You once claimed that your comments about "trivialization of the threat of islam" were not directed at people on this board and yet bod has shown your posts that show otherwise.

Hardly - but you lack the integrity to debate such a point with.

So here is you making the claim that you made no claims about people on thsi thread

Again troll, I made no claim about "people on this thread."

And yet here is bod citing post in which you do make claims about people on this thread.

Well, just going back a few posts from this one of yours I'm quoting....look what I find:

http://www.usmessageboard.com/3511642-post1456.html

Isn't THAT interesting. I do believe Blind Boo is a person "on this thread"...is he not?

And since you jumped on his band wagon....here's some posts by your buddy Hot Wire about "people on this thread"

http://www.usmessageboard.com/3473683-post24.html
http://www.usmessageboard.com/3473869-post27.html
http://www.usmessageboard.com/3474046-post51.html
http://www.usmessageboard.com/3474114-post64.html

And your posts:
http://www.usmessageboard.com/3474060-post56.html
http://www.usmessageboard.com/3474067-post59.html (when you say "the left", you include people on this board)
http://www.usmessageboard.com/polit...ivialize-the-threat-from-radical-islam-5.html
http://www.usmessageboard.com/3474124-post68.html (here's where you compare two posters to OBL)
http://www.usmessageboard.com/3474198-post82.html (here's where you accuse Blind Boo of embracing Muslim Terrorists)
http://www.usmessageboard.com/3474271-post93.html ( you even say it twice in this post )
http://www.usmessageboard.com/3474315-post103.html (where you say that the poster proudly belongs to American Osamas)
http://www.usmessageboard.com/3474345-post113.html (even more about Blind Boo promoting and supporting)
http://www.usmessageboard.com/3474351-post115.html ( where you make clear that you believe 98% of Muslims are radicals)
http://www.usmessageboard.com/3474389-post126.html
http://www.usmessageboard.com/3474396-post127.html (where you say a poster embraces terrorists)
http://www.usmessageboard.com/3474444-post138.html (again saying a poster embraces those who declared war on America)
http://www.usmessageboard.com/3474463-post145.html (where you say a poster has embraced terrorism the entire thread)

AND THESE POSTS ARE ONLY IN THE FIRST 10 PAGES.

Oops looks like you were busted for LYING. LOL Therefore claiming that you don't lie IS a lie.

YOU LIED.

Nope. You being a partisan **** doesn't equate to a lie on my part.

Stick to stuffing ballot boxes to serve your shameful party, logic ain't your forte'

Aww poor u2008 has been so thoroughly owned he has been reduced to calling everyone partisan because with his limited intellect he can only focus on one false allegation at a time. LOL

I'm afraid your don't understand at all. Just because they don't play into the fears that Islam will attack today, with another attack on the way tomorrow, doesn't mean they do not believe that there is a real threat from the Radical Islamics.

Who is "they?" I gave you half a dozen cites of leftists who do deny an eminent threat.

So now you move the goal post from claiming that "the left trivializes the threat of radical islam" to "the left denies an eminent threat" thanks for the spin and the fact taht you have to move the goal posts shows that you know that you lost.

I'm afraid your don't understand at all. Just because they don't play into the fears that Islam will attack today, with another attack on the way tomorrow, doesn't mean they do not believe that there is a real threat from the Radical Islamics.

Who is "they?" I gave you half a dozen cites of leftists who do deny an eminent threat.

BUT - and here is the who thing, those stupid claims were made while Bush was in office. Now that the Messiah® is at the helm, well terrorism is a grave threat to be contained at any cost...

Here's there's a couple of Democrats on this bipartisan center.

M Moore can says some off the wall stuff but of course you have taken this clip way out of context. There is no time limit to show context.

Moore is the epitome of the left. Sleazy, lying, hypocritical and a complete scumbag.

Dude, where's your integrity?

There is no denying you have accused posters on this very thread of supporting radical Islam. Several times.

There is no denying you have accused ME in particular of calling Obama my messiah.

Why oh why should anyone take what you say as having any truth? Your integrity is made up of lies.

But that's not how u2008 remembers it happening and no matter how many times you post his own words to show that is exactly how it happened he will still lie through his teeth and deny it. LOL

There is no denying you have accused posters on this very thread of supporting radical Islam. Several times.

You do support Islam, that is irrefutable.

Actually that is only your OPINION and it has been refuted over and over and over and over but you are just too damn stupid to get it.

Where I hold your baboon feet (paws?) to the fire is in pointing out that claiming you only like water, not WET water, is a claim without distinction.

(Okay, I know you're too stupid to get this. What this means is that since all water is wet, calling some water "wet water" is meaningless. Calling some Islam "radical Islam" is a simile in that all Islam is radical by nature. - These examples work better on people who have some capacity to grasp them...)

And this line of bs is how this argument was lost by the right wingers in this thread 107 pages ago. Not all muslims are the same just as not all christians are the same. Claiming that they are all the same shows your ignorance and makes it evident to any non insane observer that you lost this debate.

Last edited:
Apparently u2008 is too ignorant to understand that you were claiming that mccaskill was "correct" as you used the word "right". LOL

Ohhh, that MUST be it. Such a catch you made, sparky.

Hey YOU were the one that lacked the ability to understand that boo was talking about the other definition of "right" when you chose to incorrectly believe that he was referring to the political spectrum.

The only person you have to blame for your ingorance as you stuck your foot in your mouth is YOU.

Actually Senator McCaskill said she doesn't think the threat is a day-to-day emergency. And of course she is right.

No, she is FARRR left. If she were right, you'd condemn her for starving children and tax breaks for the rich. But because she is left, she could LITERALLY cut the head off of Justin Bieber on national TV and you would make excuses while blaming Bush...

Apparently u2008 is too ignorant to understand that you were claiming that mccaskill was "correct" as you used the word "right". LOL

And he accuses boo of partisanship and yet he is the one that can only see right or left instead of right or wrong. LOL

It just goes to show how partisan YOU really are even as you accuse others of being partisan. LOL

So where is the exact quote that shows obama claims that he will get bin laden??

So you drink rubbing alcohol to save on cost, then?

attacking him with ad hom is not refutation of his statements.

LOL oh and BTW thanks for being your usual cowardly self as you ran away from my question and could only attack me personally. I guess that means that you can'trefute what I said or prove your own arguments. LOL

Wasn't bush the one who said he would get obl no matter what and then chose to divert attention away from afghanistan and invade iraq as he later said he doesn't really think about him (obl) anymore??

{Barack Obama Vows To Kill Bin Laden, Conservatives (and Some Liberals) Cry Foul

In a major foreign policy speech today, Barack Obama vowed that if he is elected Commander In Chief, he would do anything to pursue, apprehend, or kill the perpetrators of the 9/11 attacks against New York, Washington D.C., and Pennsylvania. This is a position supported by the vast majority of Americans, and was the reason why the invasion of Afghanistan in 2001 had such widespread support.}

Oliver Willis: Barack Obama Vows To Kill Bin Laden, Conservatives (and Some Liberals) Cry Foul

Gee you're dumb...

So where is the exact quote that shows obama claims that he will get bin laden?? The right has said in defense of bush that obl really wasn't that important but you brought him up so please calrify.

And you have the nerve to call me names? LOL

BTW even if true, which you have failed to show, how does that change the FACT that W pledged that he would get obl and failed?? Oh it doesn't.

thanks for the spin. LOL

"In a major foreign policy speech today, Barack Obama vowed that if he is elected Commander In Chief, he would do anything to pursue, apprehend, or kill the perpetrators of the 9/11 attacks against New York, Washington D.C., and Pennsylvania. This is a position supported by the vast majority of Americans, and was the reason why the invasion of Afghanistan in 2001 had such widespread support."

Obama: "Capture Or Kill" Bin Laden - CBS Evening News - CBS News

"Former President Bush defined his war on terror in light of bin Laden. He famously pronounced in December 2001 that he wanted the al Qaeda mastermind captured "dead or alive."

So, too, did Obama when he was running for president. In a debate on Oct. 7, 2008, he declared, "We will kill bin Laden. We will crush al Qaeda. That has to be our biggest national security priority."

He kept up that strong rhetoric right up to election day.

"I think capturing or killing bin Laden is a critical aspect of stamping out al Qaeda. He is not just a symbol, he's also the operational leader of an organization that is planning attacks against U.S. targets," Obama said on Nov. 2, 2008, just a few days before his victory.

Hunt for Osama bin Laden Over? President Obama Skirts Issue of World's Most Wanted Man - ABC News

"In a major foreign policy speech today, Barack Obama vowed that if he is elected Commander In Chief, he would do anything to pursue, apprehend, or kill the perpetrators of the 9/11 attacks against New York, Washington D.C., and Pennsylvania. This is a position supported by the vast majority of Americans, and was the reason why the invasion of Afghanistan in 2001 had such widespread support."

Obama: "Capture Or Kill" Bin Laden - CBS Evening News - CBS News

"Former President Bush defined his war on terror in light of bin Laden. He famously pronounced in December 2001 that he wanted the al Qaeda mastermind captured "dead or alive."

So, too, did Obama when he was running for president. In a debate on Oct. 7, 2008, he declared, "We will kill bin Laden. We will crush al Qaeda. That has to be our biggest national security priority."

He kept up that strong rhetoric right up to election day.

"I think capturing or killing bin Laden is a critical aspect of stamping out al Qaeda. He is not just a symbol, he's also the operational leader of an organization that is planning attacks against U.S. targets," Obama said on Nov. 2, 2008, just a few days before his victory.

Hunt for Osama bin Laden Over? President Obama Skirts Issue of World's Most Wanted Man - ABC News

At least he is still in Afghanistan and now in Pakistan looking for him and his AQ elements instead of saying he doesn't worry about him anymore.

I never said I was a scholar i merely asked you to substantiate your claims and the fact that you are doing everything in your poser to avoid doing so I guess that means that you can't.

Funny how you tell me AGAIN to read the bible and the quran instead of backing up your own claims.

So, you making claims that you can't substantiate is on topic but asking you to substantiate those same claims is off topic?? Really??

Oh and thanks again for lying about your "invitation"

LOL Why is it that you can't even answer question about your own statements??

My original statement was in response to someone that claimed to be a "Biblical scholar". It was an invitation, a challenge to debate the differences.
Your version of the post is like a person observing from a distance and getting it wrong. It is okay. It is your opinion.
You told me that "you" had read the Bible. I gave you an invitation, a challenge to read "one" story, presented in both books. You threw a tantrum, a hissy fit or however you want to "redefine" your reaction.
There is a difference between the two books on the story of Abraham (as well as other places). You are welcome to read them and give your input. I feel that you are deliberately acting like someone that is incapable of reading, so you can attack the words that I use to state what is written (my opinion).
THIS IS AN INVITATION FOR "YOU" TO COMPARE THE TWO STORIES, AND COMMENT ON THE DIFFERENCES. Will you take up the "invitation"??????
Any more "whining", will be seen as someone that has nothing to contribute, but is only interested in public tantrums until others are silenced.

LYING and trying to claim it was an invitation when your own words show that is was not does not help your case.

So if i got it wrong go back and quote the exact post and SHOW how it was an invitation.

If it is true then it should be too hard for you to accomplish. However, my guess is that based on how you are currently avoiding your own words you won't do it because you know you can't.

If you want to "invite" someone to go and read a book to find something that you claim is there but fail to show where it is then you should cite a specific book or verse from each and actually compare the two instad of telling others to go look it up.

I know shite about the quran so telling me to go look for something that you claim is there is beyond absurd and only serves to further expose your dishonesty.

You have made your position clear. Thank you.

CANCER!!!

OBESITY!!!

CORONARY DISEASE!!!

AUTOMOBILE ACCIDENTS!!!

Terrorism....yawn...

Last edited:

You do support Islam, that is irrefutable.

Actually that is only your OPINION and it has been refuted over and over and over and over but you are just too damn stupid to get it.

Where I hold your baboon feet (paws?) to the fire is in pointing out that claiming you only like water, not WET water, is a claim without distinction.

(Okay, I know you're too stupid to get this. What this means is that since all water is wet, calling some water "wet water" is meaningless. Calling some Islam "radical Islam" is a simile in that all Islam is radical by nature. - These examples work better on people who have some capacity to grasp them...)

And this line of bs is how this argument was lost by the right wingers in this thread 107 pages ago. Not all muslims are the same just as not all christians are the same. Claiming that they are all the same shows your ignorance and makes it evident to any non insane observer that you lost this debate.

lol,Another muzzie nutlicker defending the savage islamic beasts!I bet you also trash Christians and HATE the USA!!Go tell it to the families of victims of 9/11 and the Ft.Hood murders.Your a idiot but I WILL TRY TO HELP YOU ANYWAY.THE EVIL QURAN ORDERS MURDER OF INFIDELS.Look it up!

At least he is still in Afghanistan and now in Pakistan looking for him and his AQ elements instead of saying he doesn't worry about him anymore.

Then why didn't you point out to drshitferbrains that the point had already been made and cited?

Ah, because you don't give a fuck about facts and were hoping that your side would score a point.

You're more entertaining than drshit, but you are a total pile of shit, just like he.

If it's backasswards, supports a culture of death, despises God, Christianity, Jews, despises American exceptionalism- it's liberal. Don't try to figure out INSANITY.. Just accept it for what it is. I'm being completely sincere. Most people have come to realize liberals are bat fucking loons.

Senate to Hold Hearings on “Anti-Muslim Bigotry

dick_durbin.jpg

Senate to Hold Hearings on “Anti-Muslim Bigotry”

On a day when Islamic jihadists exploded a bomb in Jerusalem that murdered at least one woman and wounded thirty, and when Islamic jihadists opened fire on and killed two Christians outside a church in Pakistan, Senator Richard Durbin (D-IL) announced that he was going to hold hearings on the rise in “anti-Muslim bigotry.”

Durbin, of course, was retaliating for the hearings recently conducted by Rep. Peter King (R-NY), who himself bowed to politically correct pressure and dropped several witnesses that he had originally announced his intention to call, including ex-Muslim human rights activist Ayaan Hirsi Ali and terror analyst Walid Phares.

Not only was the timing of Durbin’s announcement ironic, but also the fact that his retaliatory hearings were unnecessary in the first place. King, after all, gave a prime platform at his hearings to the weepy Rep. Keith Ellison (D-MN), whose pilgrimage to Mecca was paid for with $13,350 from the Muslim American Society, the Muslim Brotherhood ‘s chief operating arm in the U.S.

Ellison used the bully pulpit King gave him to paint a lurid picture of Muslim victimhood, all the while saying nothing (of course) about the sharp increase in jihad terror plots in this country over the last two years. How can Durbin top that?

Senate to Hold Hearings on

So what?

From the evil quran 8:012
"Make firm those who believe.I will cast terror into the hearts of those who disbelieve.Therefore STRIKE OFF THEIR HEADS and strike off every fingertip of them"

No wonder I dont want any of these muzzie savage subhuman beasts around me.
You liberal muslim cocksuckers can ram islam up your asses sideways also.PROUD to HATE islam!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited:

Forum List

Back