Why do Democrats Trivialize The Threat From Radical Islam

You made claims, you were asked to substantiate them, you failed to do so even as you asked others to do your research for you and asked them to prove your claims wrong.

Simple as that.

You made the claims and failed to provide the substance, therefore you failed.

None of your spin and rewriting of how the discussion went will change that FACT.

That is NOT an invitation. That is a CLAIM that YOU make and fail to substantiate. Falsely claiming it was an "invitation" AFTER being asked for evidence is "rude, obnoxious, and really unecessary."

Furthermore,

How is asking you to provide proof of YOUR claim off topic?? Are you admitting that your claim was off topic to begin with??

Another "closet Biblical scholar" that will not discuss the discrepencies between the Bible and quran. Read it and then we will have a discussion (if necessary).
Careful, you might go up in flames, when you crack one of those books.

I never said I was a scholar i merely asked you to substantiate your claims and the fact that you are doing everything in your poser to avoid doing so I guess that means that you can't.

Funny how you tell me AGAIN to read the bible and the quran instead of backing up your own claims.

Off topic, this subject is the base for the reason islam is wrong, islam teaches its followers the "system of governence" that is wrong (since you are a lib, I will point out that portion is very different from "spiritual worship/growth"). If islam is deceptive about the history of its people, how can it be "accurate" on anything else. (You do realize that muslims, claim Abraham is their "father", also, don't you?)

So, you making claims that you can't substantiate is on topic but asking you to substantiate those same claims is off topic?? Really??

Oh and thanks again for lying about your "invitation"

You must have not paid that much attention to the Bible, or you would have noticed how the OT stories were twisted to fit the quran.

LOL Why is it that you can't even answer question about your own statements??

My original statement was in response to someone that claimed to be a "Biblical scholar". It was an invitation, a challenge to debate the differences.
Your version of the post is like a person observing from a distance and getting it wrong. It is okay. It is your opinion.
You told me that "you" had read the Bible. I gave you an invitation, a challenge to read "one" story, presented in both books. You threw a tantrum, a hissy fit or however you want to "redefine" your reaction.
There is a difference between the two books on the story of Abraham (as well as other places). You are welcome to read them and give your input. I feel that you are deliberately acting like someone that is incapable of reading, so you can attack the words that I use to state what is written (my opinion).
THIS IS AN INVITATION FOR "YOU" TO COMPARE THE TWO STORIES, AND COMMENT ON THE DIFFERENCES. Will you take up the "invitation"??????
Any more "whining", will be seen as someone that has nothing to contribute, but is only interested in public tantrums until others are silenced.

No, he isn't. And the odd thing is, the ONLY people I see calling Obama a Messiah are righties. The ONLY ones.

Wow, really? (snicker)

Yes, really. But you are welcome to show any leftie here calling Obama "messiah". If you'd like, I could even do a search to find out who on these boards use the word the most. Would you like me to do that? Would you like to guess what the results would be?
Are you people trying to tell us something? :eusa_eh:

Yes, but you're far too fucking dense to grasp it.

Well, kindly explain. You are smart enough to do that, aren't you?

My messiah? who's my Messiah?

Obama bin Lyin, is your self proclaimed savior. Why are you trying to dodge that fact?

No, he isn't. And the odd thing is, the ONLY people I see calling Obama a Messiah are righties. The ONLY ones. Are you people trying to tell us something?

Really? Conservatives are the only ones who call Obama bin Lyin, a saviour/ messiah. Let me post a few links to remind you of the ObL legacy. Exercise extreme care while reading this. There is no telling what is really running down Chris Matthews leg. :lol:

The Messiah question is a loud one coming from all corners. Even a blogger for Mother Jones, the hot heart of the far left, worries that the Obama-passion will be used for nefarious purposes by right-wingers, he himself writes "Barack Obama has a messiah complex and no one will convince me otherwise."

The salty 62-year old Chris Matthews of MSNBC puts the phenomenon of Obama on the good book scale, telling the NY Observer that "I’ve been following politics since I was about 5. I’ve never seen anything like this. This is bigger than Kennedy. [Obama] comes along, and he seems to have the answers. This is the New Testament. This is surprising.”

Timothy Noah has been on his "Messiah Watch" for over a year now for online magazine Slate though he says he doesn't suggest it is Obama that believes in himself as the second coming but rather "that a few excitable souls in the media bear the apparant conviction that Obama is the Redeemer."

And of course, in case you doubt how deep into the zeitgeist this has gone, the blog "Is Barack Obama the Messiah?" is bursting with visual evidence.

I turned to my friend Joel Stein, who wrote a column for the LA Times last week on Obamaphilia -- the notion that many, including Joel, have developed an unbecoming infatuation with the Senator from Illinois.

Under God: Is Obama a (or the) Messiah? - Claire Hoffman

Farrakhan on Obama: 'The Messiah is absolutely speaking'
'Barack has captured the youth,' will bring about 'universal change'

Read more: Farrakhan on Obama: 'The Messiah is absolutely speaking' Farrakhan on Obama: 'The Messiah is absolutely speaking'

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0drwfnGlF_E]YouTube - Barack Obama: The Child - The Messiah - The Obamessiah[/ame]

obama the messiah - Google Search

Obama bin Lyin, is your self proclaimed savior. Why are you trying to dodge that fact?

No, he isn't. And the odd thing is, the ONLY people I see calling Obama a Messiah are righties. The ONLY ones. Are you people trying to tell us something?

Really? Conservatives are the only ones who call Obama bin Lyin, a saviour/ messiah. Let me post a few links to remind you of the ObL legacy. Exercise extreme care while reading this. There is no telling what is really running down Chris Matthews leg. :lol:

around here? yes....right wingers only. would you like to link posts of left wingers here calling the president "messiah"? I would like to see those posts.

The Messiah question is a loud one coming from all corners. Even a blogger for Mother Jones, the hot heart of the far left, worries that the Obama-passion will be used for nefarious purposes by right-wingers, he himself writes "Barack Obama has a messiah complex and no one will convince me otherwise."

Someone ACCUSES Obama of having a messiah complex....show me where Obama says he's a messiah.

The salty 62-year old Chris Matthews of MSNBC puts the phenomenon of Obama on the good book scale, telling the NY Observer that "I’ve been following politics since I was about 5. I’ve never seen anything like this. This is bigger than Kennedy. [Obama] comes along, and he seems to have the answers. This is the New Testament. This is surprising.”

No use of the word "messiah" there....but Chris M. is Mr Hyperbole anyways.

Timothy Noah has been on his "Messiah Watch" for over a year now for online magazine Slate though he says he doesn't suggest it is Obama that believes in himself as the second coming but rather "that a few excitable souls in the media bear the apparant conviction that Obama is the Redeemer."

Messiah Watch? :lmao:

And of course, in case you doubt how deep into the zeitgeist this has gone, the blog "Is Barack Obama the Messiah?" is bursting with visual evidence.

A blog? :lmao:

I turned to my friend Joel Stein, who wrote a column for the LA Times last week on Obamaphilia -- the notion that many, including Joel, have developed an unbecoming infatuation with the Senator from Illinois.

Your friend? this guy Joel Stein is your friend? And where is the term "messiah" in that?

Under God: Is Obama a (or the) Messiah? - Claire Hoffman

Farrakhan on Obama: 'The Messiah is absolutely speaking'
'Barack has captured the youth,' will bring about 'universal change'

Read more: Farrakhan on Obama: 'The Messiah is absolutely speaking' Farrakhan on Obama: 'The Messiah is absolutely speaking'

Farrakhan is an idiot and a racist. Maybe you like that in him?

Can't open youtube.

Nice....now show me those on these boards using the term "messiah" like the rightwingers are using it.

I've got my search started....am willing to link all the posts by rightwingers using it....seems they believe more than we lefties do. How odd is that?

No, he isn't. And the odd thing is, the ONLY people I see calling Obama a Messiah are righties. The ONLY ones.

Wow, really? (snicker)

Yes, really. But you are welcome to show any leftie here calling Obama "messiah". If you'd like, I could even do a search to find out who on these boards use the word the most. Would you like me to do that? Would you like to guess what the results would be?
Are you people trying to tell us something? :eusa_eh:

Yes, but you're far too fucking dense to grasp it.

Well? :eusa_eh:

Good morning bodecea. The fact that you can't open the links that I've provided is a personal problem. It doesn't make the provided information any less true. I do agree with you about Farrakhan though. He is a true maggot. However, it should be noted that Farrakhan, and the Rev. J. Wright, are close friends of Obama bin Lyin. Now it's your turn. You've promised that your research will show conservatives referring to Obama in awed, reverent tones as the Messiah. :up:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9hPR5jnjtLo]YouTube - GOD DAMN AMERICA Rev Jeremiah Wright, Farrakhan & Obama[/ame]

Good morning bodecea. The fact that you can't open the links that I've provided is a personal problem. It doesn't make the provided information any less true. I do agree with you about Farrakhan though. He is a true maggot. However, it should be noted that Farrakhan, and the Rev. J. Wright, are close friends of Obama bin Lyin. Now it's your turn. You've promised that your research will show conservatives referring to Obama in awed, reverent tones as the Messiah. :up:

YouTube - GOD DAMN AMERICA Rev Jeremiah Wright, Farrakhan & Obama

Links? :eusa_eh: I said I cannot open youtube. That is only one of them, is it not? The rest I addressed.

No....where in all you linked PROVE your statement (and uncensored's), that I think of Obama as a "messiah"?

The thread is an false accusation against Democrats. Democrats do not underestimate or trivialize the threat from radical Islam.

Saying it, doesn't make it so.

The point, I believe he made, about the Thread title and OP.

That is quite true, funny to boot since the gang defending the statement have provided very little to support the notion that Democrats trivialize the threat from Racical Islamics.

The thread is an false accusation against Democrats. Democrats do not underestimate or trivialize the threat from radical Islam.

Izzatrite, brite boi?

{Senator DeMint asked Senator McCaskill if the global war on terror would be considered an emergency or imminent threat. Senator McCaskill's response? Well, read it here:

I do not believe that declaring that we have a problem with terrorism worldwide that is a status quo day in and day out would be considered a day-to-day emergency.

Senator McCaskill doesn't think terrorism is a sufficient threat to allow the TSA flexibility in its policies.}

Actually Senator McCaskill said she doesn't think the threat is a day-to-day emergency. And of course she is right. That there is no imminent threat of an attack today doesn't mean that the al Queda groups of the world aren't going to try and sucker punch us again. We need to be wary but not live in fear that there is going to be an attack today.

{Is There Still a Terrorist Threat?: The Myth of the Omnipresent Enemy
By John Mueller
September/October 2006

Summary:

Despite all the ominous warnings of wily terrorists and imminent attacks, there has been neither a successful strike nor a close call in the United States since 9/11. The reasonable -- but rarely heard -- explanation is that there are no terrorists within the United States, and few have the means or the inclination to strike from abroad.}

Is There Still a Terrorist Threat?: The Myth of the Omnipresent Enemy | Foreign Affairs

{GREENVILLE, S.C. Sen. John Kerry of Massachusetts said during last night's Democratic presidential debate that the threat of terrorism has been exaggerated. "I think there has been an exaggeration," Mr. Kerry said when asked whether President Bush has overstated the threat of terrorism. "They are misleading all Americans in a profound way."}

"threat of terrorism has been exaggerated" | FS Forum Archives

Since 2004 how many terrorist attacks have been successfully carried out in America?
Hero of the left, Mikey Moore:

Say Anything » Democrats: There Is No Terrorist Threat

Yeah all 18 seconds of it.Y'all are a joke, but it isn't funny.

Nope another failure. Perhaps you should remane the thread "Why don't the Democrats act like "Chicken Little" over the terrorist threats posed by radical Islam like we Republicans do?

No, he isn't. And the odd thing is, the ONLY people I see calling Obama a Messiah are righties. The ONLY ones. Are you people trying to tell us something? :eusa_eh:

Latent Obama"ites", with alters in their basements to worship their Savior?

Nah, they'd have to replace the alter of ***** Vadar in there.......

YouTube - GOD DAMN AMERICA Rev Jeremiah Wright, Farrakhan & Obama

I don't believe Bodecea posted that the connies(Republicans) referred to Obama in an "awed" or "reverent" tone as the Messiah. I beleive the reference was to the fact that the pseudo-conservatives are the ones who claim that the Democrats see President Obama in terms of the Messiah. And their tone is anything but "Awe or "Reverent" when they say it too.

I'll say only fools believe that nonsense, but only fools believe that a majority of Democrats believe it too.

Yes, really.

Yer just as sharp as a marble....

But you are welcome to show any leftie here calling Obama "messiah".

Pssttt... Stupid fuck, we're mocking you and the other mindless leftists for your cult-like adoration of Obama...

You wouldn't grasp it.

{Newsweek editor Evan Thomas brought adulation over President Obama’s Cairo speech to a whole new level on Friday, declaring on MSNBC: "I mean in a way Obama’s standing above the country, above – above the world, he’s sort of God."}

Read more: Newsweek

{I have to tell you, you know, it's part of reporting this case, this election, the feeling most people get when they hear Barack Obama's speech. My, I felt this thrill going up my leg. I mean, I don't have that too often.} Chris Matthews, MSDNC

Chris Matthews: "I Felt This Thrill Going Up My Leg" As Obama Spoke

Obama%20reuters%20halo.jpg

Yes, really.

Yer just as sharp as a marble....

But you are welcome to show any leftie here calling Obama "messiah".

Pssttt... Stupid fuck, we're mocking you and the other mindless leftists for your cult-like adoration of Obama...

You wouldn't grasp it.

{Newsweek editor Evan Thomas brought adulation over President Obama’s Cairo speech to a whole new level on Friday, declaring on MSNBC: "I mean in a way Obama’s standing above the country, above – above the world, he’s sort of God."}

Read more: Newsweek

{I have to tell you, you know, it's part of reporting this case, this election, the feeling most people get when they hear Barack Obama's speech. My, I felt this thrill going up my leg. I mean, I don't have that too often.} Chris Matthews, MSDNC

Chris Matthews: "I Felt This Thrill Going Up My Leg" As Obama Spoke

Obama%20reuters%20halo.jpg

You again say I have a cult like adoration of Obama. Let's see you prove it....

Try to do better than you did in "proving" we support muslim terrorists....that was a major fail on your part.

Because I didn't specifically use the word, invitation, does not mean that it wasn't one. The response was focused on a person that declared they "knew" the Bible and was familiar with the quran. I asked about the discrepencies between the two. I was asked for more and hinted to check the story of Abraham in both books. I have not read the entire Bible. I have not read the entire quran. With the small amount of knowledge that I do have, when I started reading the quran, it was obvious, the story was twisted to fit islam. If a system of death and destruction will not be honest about history, how can anyone declare it is "truth". If it encourages its followers to be deceptive, how can those followers be "honorable" (since you seem to be a liberal, that does not mean all muslims, it is a general observation). Again, I will not lay it out for you. I have discussed this with others that defend islam before, and get ... we don't know why, that book it wrong (even though it is not permitted to be read), I can't answer that, only the prophet knows, etc.
This thread was about trivializing the threat of islam. It appears your method is to focus on specifics that have little to do with the subject. Goading someone to provide "evidence" on an invitation to research is rude, obnoxious, and really unecessary. It shows that you have no class and are unwilling to carry any weight in a discussion. You must be a liberal, you want to tell everyone what to do, and criticize everything they do, while actually doing: NOTHING.

As a matter of fact, it was a Democrat President who tried to take out OBL (yes he missed) and passed on that concern to the next president.

And do you remember how the right responded to that president's actions??
That's right they claimed he was wagging the dog and was lying about the threat. However, even now these hypocritical right wingers try to use what they called lies as an excuse for W deciding to invade iraq.

As a matter of fact, it was a Democrat President who tried to take out OBL (yes he missed) and passed on that concern to the next president.

Someday, somewhere, OBL is determined to strike....

Fucking brilliant..

Say -- why hasn't your Messiah® taken OBL into custody? He attacked Bush for not getting him - what's going on?

Wasn't bush the one who said he would get obl no matter what and then chose to divert attention away from afghanistan and invade iraq as he later said he doesn't really think about him (obl) anymore??

Hmm? Once again you show that you grasp of the fact is nonexistent.

Someday, somewhere, OBL is determined to strike....

Fucking brilliant..

Say -- why hasn't your Messiah® taken OBL into custody? He attacked Bush for not getting him - what's going on?

Funny how those on the right are the ones expecting obama to perform miracles even as they falsely claim others hold obama as their messiah. LOL

BTW you should really learn that you expressing your basless opinions is not FACT. I know that based on how you lemmings follow each other around that you tend to pick up the same tatics but you should really avoid emulating u2008 and his dishonesty.

Actually Senator McCaskill said she doesn't think the threat is a day-to-day emergency. And of course she is right.

No, she is FARRR left. If she were right, you'd condemn her for starving children and tax breaks for the rich. But because she is left, she could LITERALLY cut the head off of Justin Bieber on national TV and you would make excuses while blaming Bush...

That there is no imminent threat of an attack today doesn't mean that the al Queda groups of the world aren't going to try and sucker punch us again.

McCasckill is fool, but regardless of whether you agree with her or not, you claimed that no dims were diminishing the threat from Islamic terrorists - clearly they are
Since 2004 how many terrorist attacks have been successfully carried out in America?

Irrelevant. You denied that the left is downplaying the threat of Islamic terrorism.

BTW, two - including the Ft. Hood attack that left 13 dead and 27 wounded.

Yeah all 18 seconds of it.Y'all are a joke, but it isn't funny.

So, it doesn't count if it's less than 5 minutes?

Facts and evidence mean nothing to you - you make that clear.

ROFL - Boo the formula for you is 100% partisanship, 0% integrity.

Hey, I understand, you're full up, no room for silly things like ethics. Besides, your party frowns on the whole honesty and integrity thingy.

Forum List

Back