Why do Democrats Trivialize The Threat From Radical Islam

Trivialization of the threat of Islam right there.

Maybe in YOUR paranoid mind.

Yeah, I asked allie to specify exactly what was said that trivializes the threat of radical islam and how it does so but I doubt he will have the integrity to actually answer.

He has this allergy to actually taking a stand on anything in this thread. He accuses but doesn't prove either. Quite the wishy washy poster...will flop over for anything.

All religions are political, a means of controlling the stupid.

Perhaps.

Most just fleece the flock these days. Not so with Islam.

Again your claim of my supporting the goals of the top 1% cannot be backed up, it is a fallacy.

What fallacy is it?

My take on you is that you support the leftist goal of a 1% intelligentsia ruling the other 99% with an iron fist.

So it's only your completely biased and moronic OPINION which means that you have no proof even as you lie and claim that merely because you believe it that makes it true.

Thanks for clearing that up

This is the conflict - all the rest is bullshit. One side, the one I'm on, believes that people should be free to do as they will, provided they hurt no one else.

The fact that you are telling people on this very board that either they hate all of islam or else they promote and defend islam shows that you do not believe what you are preaching.

The other side believes that people must be ruled, for their own good, by social planners and environmentalists who can better decide how others should live their lives to ensure the continued viability of the rain forest and make sure that there is a more equitable distribution of resources to people in Rwanda.

Everything you post demonstrates your allegiance to the second definition.

Based on how you are trying to tell others what they should or shouldn't believe shows that your allegence is to the second definition too. LOL

BTW even if boo believes everything that you attribute to him, which I am nto saying he does, can you show anything that shows how boo is willing to hurt others to accomplish these goals??

No, I do not think we are at war with Southern Baptists.

But they're responsible for slavery, don't you remember? And this makes them far worse than Islamic suicide bombers and completely justifies terrorism by Muslims - how could you NOT be at war with them? And, and and Martin Luther King JR. WAS NOT a Southern Baptist, it was Ebenezer AME that he pastored - uh-huh...

ROFL

You're dumb as a fucking brick, but you make me laugh. (at you)

Do you think we are at war with Muslims?

Do you think we were at war with the Japanese people in 1943? Or only with "radical Japan?"

How about this: I invited sunni to check the two stories for himself (as he claimed to be a scholar).

Nice attempt to rewrite what actually happened but the fact is that you made claims and then demanded that he and I go look it after you were asked for proof and failed to provide any.

It's YOUR argument therefore the burden of proof IS on YOU. Put up or shut up. It's really as simple as that.

And that is the burden you take upon yourself when you make claims and present arguments. If you can't prove them just admit it.

And NOW you are demanding that i prove you wrong. LOL

You did and therfore you should. Why do you continue to avoid that FACT?

More rewrites. imagine that.

What actually happened was that you insulted him and made a claim that you still haven't supported with anything real as you demand that others do your work for you.

It's your claim therefore it's your work. Do you actually expect me to read both the OT and the quran and then try to weed through both and find what you are claim is there, but fail to show that it's there, and get back to this thread any time soon?? That is beyond absurd that is why the burden is on the person making the claim.

Yeah it's a waste of time for me to go on a wild goose cahse and try to find something that may not even exist.

You made the claims it's up to you to offer proof and you have failed to do so.

It is for two or more people to read the stories and have a conversation on what they read. If you can not understand that, please keep demanding evidence, and those demands, like the previous will not be fulfilled by me. I asked the reader to check it out for themselves, not be spoonfed (you can't accuse me of slanting the story if you read it yourself). I asked the people that are interested to read and see if they took the same info from it that I did. That takes effort (though not much). It is apparent that you prefer to attack messengers rather than make any effort to educate yourself, even when given a place to start. That is so high school.

I have shown your own words that you are now running away from and yet you continue to LIE and claim that your atttack and unsubstantiated claim were an invitation because apparently you can't prove your own claim.
Trying to put the onus on me or anyone else to prove or disprove your claims is dishonest and even a hack like you should know that.

Where did I lie?

Are you really that ignorant?? I showed when and where.

you are NOW claiming that you presented an "invitation" and yet I posted your own words showing that is NOT the case. Therefore you LIED. Got it or are you still too slow to follow along??

I suggested the story of Abraham "after" demands were made of examples. That is not the "whole" OT or quran. Your post demonstrates the your comment on 'read the Bible', does not mean that you comprehend the Bible. Sorry for you.

You would save yourself some embarassment if you would just admit that you can't present the specifics to support your spin instead of attacking me because you have nothing realy to offer.

Since you fail to provide the substance, only the former will work for you, so continuing with the latter only makes you continue to look like a fool.

Funny how in your response you don't really address anything that was said. Gj running away. LOL

Last edited:
All religions are political, a means of controlling the stupid.

Again your claim of my supporting the goals of the top 1% cannot be backed up, it is a fallacy.

Trivialization of the threat of Islam right there.

There is a very real threat of violence from Arab Radicals who justify the use of violence with fundemental religious text. I take issue when there is no distinction between Islam and Radicals.

According to u2008 "islam is islam" and it seems that the rest of the morons believe that they are all the same too.

The sad fact is that belief shows they lost the argument. The FACT is that not all muslims are radical and therefore the fact that many choose not to condemn the whole does not mean that we support, defend or promote radical islam. However, these morons actually believe that if you disagree with their genocidal beliefs then, according to them, you support, defend and promote islam.

They really have no concept of reality.

There is a very real threat of violence from Arab Radicals who justify the use of violence with fundemental religious text. I take issue when there is no distinction between Islam and Radicals.

ARAB radicals?

Arabs like this?

russia-rebel-inside.jpg

the_crazy_extremists.jpg

1109-bali-bombing.jpg

That's what I call a Homer Simpson moment right there.

D'OH!

We're not talking about Homer Simpson....let me ask YOU.

Do you think we are at war with Muslims?....or even more clearly, Do you think we are at war with Islam?

Now...how odd you will not reply.

He is good at running away after he trolls in with his usual bs. He's a coward and shows it everytime he runs from a debate he knows he lost. So this is noting new for him.

I give your vaporisms exactly as much *reply* as they deserve.

Another non-answer. You don't like saying something you have to defend later, do you?

She's a troll and other than trolling, avoidance is about all she's got to offer.

Look back at how she rushed in to try and defend u2008s lie that agnosticism and atheism were synonyms and then look at how quickly he ran away from the debate after being called out for her dishonesty when she tried to present combinations of the two words in a desperate attempt to claim that they were synonyms even as one of her own sources stated that they weren't. LOL

Oh then she also lied and tried to claim that I compared gun ownership to slavery and then quickly ran away from that line of bs after ebing shown to be WRONG.

Funny how often allie is wrong but never admits it after being shown to be so. LOL

SAME as they TRIVIALIZE the THREAT from RADICAL *ISLAM*?

Just a guess...but DENIAL?

Funny how you speak of denial when the fact is that the claim that the left has trivialized radical islam hasn't been proven by any of you right wing morons which shows how you are in denial. LOL

Accusations are cheap....as cheap as cheap booze to some.

Yeah for a while there i was posting this

attacking him with ad hom is not refutation of his statements.

in response to almost all of u2008's posts because all he was doing was attacking the posters even as he ran away from their statements. LOL

Funny how you speak of denial when the fact is that the claim that the left has trivialized radical islam hasn't been proven by any of you right wing morons which shows how you are in denial. LOL

Accusations are cheap....as cheap as cheap booze to some.

Yeah for a while there i was posting this

attacking him with ad hom is not refutation of his statements.

in response to almost all of u2008's posts because all he was doing was attacking the posters even as he ran away from their statements. LOL

We'd be here all day attaching that quote of his to ALL his posts that are nothing but ad hom attacks. While I was going thru linking his posts accusing us of supporting radical Islam and terrorists, I found a whole bunch of them.

Still stings from my taking the time to go back and prove your lies, doesn't it? :lol::lol::lol:

The tears are from laughing.

BTW, I don't tell lies. No need to.

You do, though.

Well, since I've pretty much shown you lie and DrSmith has pretty much shown you lie by your own words....looks to me like you are lying again.

But that's turned out to not be surprising at all.

I'm thinking you simply cannot tell the truth. It isn't in you.

Forum List

Back