Why do Democrats Trivialize The Threat From Radical Islam

AND she goes for the lie...

How pathetic.

Hey stupid fuck - is there a difference between "defending Islam" and "promoting terrorism?"

ROFL

Gawddamn but you're stupid...

Wait....are you now changing your stance on Islam per se? Because before you were saying Islam supported terrorism and the vast majority of Muslims were radical muslims supporting terrorism.

If 'defending Islam' is not that bad, why do you go on and on about it in so many posts? Inquiring minds want to know.

Wait....are you now changing your stance on Islam per se?

Oh no, not at all. I'm just pointing out that you are a dull-witted liar.

I've said the same thing all along, that Dr. Drock was defending Islam. YOU tried to change that to "promoting terrorism."

Because before you were saying Islam supported terrorism and the vast majority of Muslims were radical muslims supporting terrorism.

Not particularly accurate, but even if it were, so?

If 'defending Islam' is not that bad, why do you go on and on about it in so many posts? Inquiring minds want to know.

It shows the vacuous nature of the left and the failure of dims to grasp that there is an actual conflict going on.

You think that we are at war with the Southern Baptists..

But bright you are not.

I've said the same thing all along, that Dr. Drock was defending Islam. YOU tried to change that to "promoting terrorism."

Because before you were saying Islam supported terrorism and the vast majority of Muslims were radical muslims supporting terrorism.

It shows the vacuous nature of the left and the failure of dims to grasp that there is an actual conflict going on.

But bright you are not.

No, I do not think we are at war with Southern Baptists. Do you think we are at war with Muslims?

But bright you are not.

No, I do not think we are at war with Southern Baptists. Do you think we are at war with Muslims?

That's what I call a Homer Simpson moment right there.

D'OH!

But bright you are not.

That's what I call a Homer Simpson moment right there.

D'OH!

We're not talking about Homer Simpson....let me ask YOU.

Do you think we are at war with Muslims?....or even more clearly, Do you think we are at war with Islam?

Actualy I have read the bible. I grew up southern baptist. But that wasn't your argument. You made a comparison between the bible and the quran.

So prove your argument and stop telling other to do your work for you.

See, this is part of the problem with you. You just make shite up as you go along, attribute it to others and then make claims and arguments based on BS that you made up.
Where did I admit anything of the kind??
The sad fact for you is that you know I didn't, which is why you just ignore being called out for you LIES and pretend that it never happened.

All quotes come from somewhere else that is the point of QUOTING them. Moron. LOL

This isn't about opening the bible. It's about your claim about the OT and the quran and how you continue to avoid proving your own claims as you try desperately to shift and change the subject.

Thanks for your usual dishonesty. I have come to expect nothing more from you.

How about this: I invited sunni to check the two stories for himself (as he claimed to be a scholar).

Nice attempt to rewrite what actually happened but the fact is that you made claims and then demanded that he and I go look it after you were asked for proof and failed to provide any.

It's YOUR argument therefore the burden of proof IS on YOU. Put up or shut up. It's really as simple as that.

And that is the burden you take upon yourself when you make claims and present arguments. If you can't prove them just admit it.

And NOW you are demanding that i prove you wrong. LOL

You did and therfore you should. Why do you continue to avoid that FACT?

More rewrites. imagine that.

What actually happened was that you insulted him and made a claim that you still haven't supported with anything real as you demand that others do your work for you.

It's your claim therefore it's your work. Do you actually expect me to read both the OT and the quran and then try to weed through both and find what you are claim is there, but fail to show that it's there, and get back to this thread any time soon?? That is beyond absurd that is why the burden is on the person making the claim.

Yeah it's a waste of time for me to go on a wild goose cahse and try to find something that may not even exist.

Calling me names and claiming that I did not provide proof on "an invitation" to compare two versions is not offering proof.

You made the claims it's up to you to offer proof and you have failed to do so.

It is for two or more people to read the stories and have a conversation on what they read. If you can not understand that, please keep demanding evidence, and those demands, like the previous will not be fulfilled by me. I asked the reader to check it out for themselves, not be spoonfed (you can't accuse me of slanting the story if you read it yourself). I asked the people that are interested to read and see if they took the same info from it that I did. That takes effort (though not much). It is apparent that you prefer to attack messengers rather than make any effort to educate yourself, even when given a place to start. That is so high school.

I have shown your own words that you are now running away from and yet you continue to LIE and claim that your atttack and unsubstantiated claim were an invitation because apparently you can't prove your own claim.
Trying to put the onus on me or anyone else to prove or disprove your claims is dishonest and even a hack like you should know that.

Where did I lie?

I suggested the story of Abraham "after" demands were made of examples. That is not the "whole" OT or quran. Your post demonstrates the your comment on 'read the Bible', does not mean that you comprehend the Bible. Sorry for you.

How on earth do you get that I defend Islam when I deny the existance of their supernatural being?

Oh for fucks sake...

Dude, what sent Sunni into a tizzy was that I demonstrated that he doesn't really believe in Allah.

Islam is POLITICAL - it's a means of controlling the stupid, as totalitarian system.

You support Islam because you share the same goal of a 1% elite ruling the other 99% with an iron fist.

The Koran, like the Bible was written by man. It was written for men to control other men. Mohammad was not a profit. Jesus was not divine.

Okay, we agree on this. (Muhammad was no prophet, but he sure the fuck WAS for profit!)

You have no facts on your side. Again because I'm not willing to lump all Muslims in with the Radical Islamics,

You're not willing to lump water in with wet water...

You make bullshit distinctions to defend the indefensible.

:clap2::clap2::clap2:

Oh for fucks sake...

Dude, what sent Sunni into a tizzy was that I demonstrated that he doesn't really believe in Allah.

Islam is POLITICAL - it's a means of controlling the stupid, as totalitarian system.

You support Islam because you share the same goal of a 1% elite ruling the other 99% with an iron fist.

Okay, we agree on this. (Muhammad was no prophet, but he sure the fuck WAS for profit!)

All religions are political, a means of controlling the stupid.

Again your claim of my supporting the goals of the top 1% cannot be backed up, it is a fallacy.

Trivialization of the threat of Islam right there.

There is a very real threat of violence from Arab Radicals who justify the use of violence with fundemental religious text. I take issue when there is no distinction between Islam and Radicals.

Again your claim of my supporting the goals of the top 1% cannot be backed up, it is a fallacy.

There is a very real threat of violence from Arab Radicals who justify the use of violence with fundemental religious text. I take issue when there is no distinction between Islam and Radicals.

Concur. There is a very real threat of violence from Religious Radicals and Political Idealogy Radicals of all kinds....however, when we point out that it is the Radicals to fear....we get the "all Muslims are evil" crowd calling us Muslim lovers and terrorist supporters. They apparently are so very afraid they cannot abide anything besides total agreement that all of Islam is evil and nothing is evil except for Islam.

A very narrow, simplistic view that doesn't require much in the way of brain power.....perhaps that is an explanation in itself. :eusa_eh:

Oh for fucks sake...

Do you really believe only stupid people have faith?

And do you really believe you're smarter than everybody who has faith?

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

No there are many stupid people who do not have faith too, but they are controlled by different means than the religious.

No. It's about religious institutions, not faith.

Last edited:
Not at all. I just don't pay much attention to what you say.

I don't even know what this so called question is. I doubt if it has anything to do with anything, tho..

How on earth do you get that I defend Islam when I deny the existance of their supernatural being?

Oh for fucks sake...

Actually what you did was present a claim that was based on another claim that you failed to substantiate. Which is part of your typical MO.

So you agree with boo which means based on your own standard you promote and defend islam. GJ moron.

Where did boo say anything of the kind? Got proof?? I didn't think so.

The Koran, like the Bible was written by man. It was written for men to control other men. Mohammad was not a profit. Jesus was not divine.

You have actually agreed with boo on mroe than this which, according to your own standard, means you promote and defend islam.

You have no facts on your side. Again because I'm not willing to lump all Muslims in with the Radical Islamics,

WOW! thanks for once again losing the argument with your willfull ignorance. LOL Are all christians the same?? Do they all believe the exact same things and should you lump them all in as one and comdemn them all for the actions of the few or should you use what little intellgence that you are showing that you have and recognize the differences??

Sounds just like the core of every argument that you make and then fail to prove, even as you claim that you did. LOL

Not at all. I just don't pay much attention to what you say.

That would certainly explain some of your answers then.

I don't even know what this so called question is. I doubt if it has anything to do with anything, tho..

Let me repeat it for you then:

Do you think we are at war with Muslims?....or even more clearly, Do you think we are at war with Islam?

Oh for fucks sake...

WOW you just make shite up as you go along don't you?? How typical. LOL How was RADICAL islam trivialized by anything boo said?? Please clarify and provide some specifics.

Or is this where you neg rep me and call me names even as you run away from the fact that you are full of shite?? LOL

Why do Democrats Trivialize The Threat From Radical Republicans?

You have to admit, Republicans have caused more damage than Muslims ever could.

SAME as they TRIVIALIZE the THREAT from RADICAL *ISLAM*?

Just a guess...but DENIAL?

Funny how you speak of denial when the fact is that the claim that the left has trivialized radical islam hasn't been proven by any of you right wing morons which shows how you are in denial. LOL

Why do Democrats Trivialize The Threat From Radical Republicans?

You have to admit, Republicans have caused more damage than Muslims ever could.

SAME as they TRIVIALIZE the THREAT from RADICAL *ISLAM*?

Just a guess...but DENIAL?

Funny how you speak of denial when the fact is that the claim that the left has trivialized radical islam hasn't been proven by any of you right wing morons which shows how you are in denial. LOL

Accusations are cheap....as cheap as cheap booze to some.

Maybe in YOUR paranoid mind.

Yeah, I asked allie to specify exactly what was said that trivializes the threat of radical islam and how it does so but I doubt he will have the integrity to actually answer.

Forum List

Back