Why do Democrats Trivialize The Threat From Radical Islam

How on earth do you get that I defend Islam when I deny the existance of their supernatural being?

Oh for fucks sake...

Dude, what sent Sunni into a tizzy was that I demonstrated that he doesn't really believe in Allah.

Islam is POLITICAL - it's a means of controlling the stupid, as totalitarian system.

You support Islam because you share the same goal of a 1% elite ruling the other 99% with an iron fist.

Okay, we agree on this. (Muhammad was no prophet, but he sure the fuck WAS for profit!)

You have no facts on your side. Again because I'm not willing to lump all Muslims in with the Radical Islamics,

You're not willing to lump water in with wet water...

You make bullshit distinctions to defend the indefensible.

All religions are political, a means of controlling the stupid.

Again your claim of my supporting the goals of the top 1% cannot be backed up, it is a fallacy.

Do you really believe only stupid people have faith?

And do you really believe you're smarter than everybody who has faith?

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Why do Democrats Trivialize The Threat From Radical Republicans?

You have to admit, Republicans have caused more damage than Muslims ever could.

Rdeanie Weanie,

Hmmmmmm......

lesseeeeee.......

Obami Salaami spent FOUR TIMES more in 2 yrs than Booooosh in the last 4 yrs.

But, of course, to you Obamarrhoidal stooges, that somehow is irrelevant.

And.......

Obami Salaami's self-projected budget estimate based on his agenda is $8 ADDITIONAL TRILLION in the next decade, whereas the Republicans' agenda projection is to cut spending by $6 TRILLION in the same time.

THAT IS A $ FOURTEEN TRILLION GAP !!!!!

This info in the last two paragraphs was supplied by Lou Dobbs on the O'Reilly Factor a couple of days ago, which needless to say, will be OUTWARDLY rejected by the Obamarrhoidal idjits ...... but, actually, they know that the statement is true because the info on O'Reilly is ALWAYS RELIABLE except on the rare occasional error in which case a retraction is IMMEDIATELY made.

Last edited:
Oh for fucks sake...

Dude, what sent Sunni into a tizzy was that I demonstrated that he doesn't really believe in Allah.

Islam is POLITICAL - it's a means of controlling the stupid, as totalitarian system.

You support Islam because you share the same goal of a 1% elite ruling the other 99% with an iron fist.

Okay, we agree on this. (Muhammad was no prophet, but he sure the fuck WAS for profit!)

Again your claim of my supporting the goals of the top 1% cannot be backed up, it is a fallacy.

Obviously, walking on water, rising from the dead, etc......Or, humping 72 virgins, etc (predicted by Profit Mohammed, the Historically Documented THIEF, MASS MURDERER, RAPIST & PEDOPHILIC RAPIST) ..........IS FUCKING DELUSIONAL !!!

Stupid ??????

Probably not.

The overwhelming number of religious people are/were being brainwashed for generations upon generations with the FEAR OF ETERNAL DAMNATION or bribed with ETERNAL JOY is such a powerful phenomenom that the OBVIOUS DELUSION involved in the Religious Bullshit may be swept away as a viable explanation.

Last edited:
Oh for fucks sake...

Trivialization of the threat of Islam right there.

Maybe in YOUR paranoid mind.

Perhaps.

Most just fleece the flock these days. Not so with Islam.

What fallacy is it?

My take on you is that you support the leftist goal of a 1% intelligentsia ruling the other 99% with an iron fist.

This is the conflict - all the rest is bullshit. One side, the one I'm on, believes that people should be free to do as they will, provided they hurt no one else.

The other side believes that people must be ruled, for their own good, by social planners and environmentalists who can better decide how others should live their lives to ensure the continued viability of the rain forest and make sure that there is a more equitable distribution of resources to people in Rwanda.

Everything you post demonstrates your allegiance to the second definition.

Obviously, walking on water, rising from the dead, etc......Or, humping 72 virgins, etc (predicted by Profit Mohammed, the Historically Documented THIEF, MASS MURDERER, RAPIST & PEDOPHILIC RAPIST) ..........IS FUCKING DELUSIONAL !!!

Stupid ??????

Probably not.

The overwhelming number of religious people are/were being brainwashed for generations upon generations with the FEAR OF ETERNAL DAMNATION or bribed with ETERNAL JOY is such a powerful phenomenom that the OBVIOUS DELUSION involved in the Religious Bullshit may be swept away as a viable explanation.

Yeah. And you aren't fanatical AT ALL.

:eusa_whistle::eusa_whistle::lol::cuckoo:

http://www.usmessageboard.com/3474549-post159.html (confirms that he is INDEED accusing others here of supporting Islam which he earlier said is 98% radicals out to kill us)

Wow? Really? Damn...

Say, can you show where I denied that you whackjob leftists support Islam?

ROFL

Without straw men and red herrings, you'd post nothing at all...

The answer to this debate is simple. Liberals have united in support of America's enemies. :2up:

How accurate WHAT is, uncensored?

You actually DO have shit for brains, don't you?

I mean, if a surgeon were to remove your baboon skullcap, they would find feces inside, wouldn't they?

Quote by Dr Drock: We have a couple people who literally sound exactly like Osama Bin Laden on here.

Reply by Uncensored: I think it's rude to speak of Jillian and Maggie May like that - regardless of how accurate it is...

Wow, stupid fuck - that's so different than what I just posted...

ROLF

You really are a fucking retard.

I mean that most sincerely.

You fascists always love to use Hitler as the comparison for every new enemy you want to bomb, maim, and kill.

You're obviously stupid, you voted for Obama a dozen times, dinja.

Hey stupid, what do you think this might mean?

I mean, we don't want to hurt anyone, so make it an event and give everyone ample time to get the fuck out of the way.

You are the Hitler's of the New World... not terrorists,

Hey Bod, you dumb fuck; paying attention?

Good thing you leftists don't support the terrorists....

I have a question, why don't you move to Sudan or Somalia or some other Islamic shit hole? Why do you insist on trying to turn America into a brutal dictatorship? Does it offend you that people may live free?

You don't.

That's why you stuff ballot boxes, have trunk fulls of ballots for Franken, have massive numbers of dead people voting for Obama and such.

I mean, isn't the reason that you leftists engage in such blatant and overwhelming election fraud that you think the danger from Republicans is just too great to let people decide?

http://www.usmessageboard.com/3474549-post159.html (confirms that he is INDEED accusing others here of supporting Islam which he earlier said is 98% radicals out to kill us)

Wow? Really? Damn...

Say, can you show where I denied that you whackjob leftists support Islam?

ROFL

Without straw men and red herrings, you'd post nothing at all...

Um....right here:
http://www.usmessageboard.com/3511780-post1474.html

Again troll, I made no claim about "people on this thread."

I don't give a fuck about your little straw man.

I stated the left promotes and protects Muslims, I proved my claim.

You make this very easy, you know.

You don't.

That's why you stuff ballot boxes, have trunk fulls of ballots for Franken, have massive numbers of dead people voting for Obama and such.

I mean, isn't the reason that you leftists engage in such blatant and overwhelming election fraud that you think the danger from Republicans is just too great to let people decide?

Excuses....sure beats having to admit that America pretty much thinks your ideas suck.

Forum List

Back