Why do Democrats Trivialize The Threat From Radical Islam

Still stings from my taking the time to go back and prove your lies, doesn't it? :lol::lol::lol:

The tears are from laughing.

BTW, I don't tell lies. No need to.

You do, though.

Who was it that posted something about denial a while ago??

I have to ask because u2008's post is a perfect example of denial. He has lost every aspect of this argument, has been shown to be dishonest and yet he still believes that he is "winning".

Nice attempt to rewrite what actually happened but the fact is that you made claims and then demanded that he and I go look it after you were asked for proof and failed to provide any.

It's YOUR argument therefore the burden of proof IS on YOU. Put up or shut up. It's really as simple as that.

And that is the burden you take upon yourself when you make claims and present arguments. If you can't prove them just admit it.

And NOW you are demanding that i prove you wrong. LOL

You did and therfore you should. Why do you continue to avoid that FACT?

More rewrites. imagine that.

What actually happened was that you insulted him and made a claim that you still haven't supported with anything real as you demand that others do your work for you.

It's your claim therefore it's your work. Do you actually expect me to read both the OT and the quran and then try to weed through both and find what you are claim is there, but fail to show that it's there, and get back to this thread any time soon?? That is beyond absurd that is why the burden is on the person making the claim.

Yeah it's a waste of time for me to go on a wild goose cahse and try to find something that may not even exist.

You made the claims it's up to you to offer proof and you have failed to do so.

I have shown your own words that you are now running away from and yet you continue to LIE and claim that your atttack and unsubstantiated claim were an invitation because apparently you can't prove your own claim.
Trying to put the onus on me or anyone else to prove or disprove your claims is dishonest and even a hack like you should know that.

Where did I lie?

Are you really that ignorant?? I showed when and where.

you are NOW claiming that you presented an "invitation" and yet I posted your own words showing that is NOT the case. Therefore you LIED. Got it or are you still too slow to follow along??

I suggested the story of Abraham "after" demands were made of examples. That is not the "whole" OT or quran. Your post demonstrates the your comment on 'read the Bible', does not mean that you comprehend the Bible. Sorry for you.

You would save yourself some embarassment if you would just admit that you can't present the specifics to support your spin instead of attacking me because you have nothing realy to offer.

Since you fail to provide the substance, only the former will work for you, so continuing with the latter only makes you continue to look like a fool.

Funny how in your response you don't really address anything that was said. Gj running away. LOL

Because I didn't specifically use the word, invitation, does not mean that it wasn't one. The response was focused on a person that declared they "knew" the Bible and was familiar with the quran. I asked about the discrepencies between the two. I was asked for more and hinted to check the story of Abraham in both books. I have not read the entire Bible. I have not read the entire quran. With the small amount of knowledge that I do have, when I started reading the quran, it was obvious, the story was twisted to fit islam. If a system of death and destruction will not be honest about history, how can anyone declare it is "truth". If it encourages its followers to be deceptive, how can those followers be "honorable" (since you seem to be a liberal, that does not mean all muslims, it is a general observation). Again, I will not lay it out for you. I have discussed this with others that defend islam before, and get ... we don't know why, that book it wrong (even though it is not permitted to be read), I can't answer that, only the prophet knows, etc.
This thread was about trivializing the threat of islam. It appears your method is to focus on specifics that have little to do with the subject. Goading someone to provide "evidence" on an invitation to research is rude, obnoxious, and really unecessary. It shows that you have no class and are unwilling to carry any weight in a discussion. You must be a liberal, you want to tell everyone what to do, and criticize everything they do, while actually doing: NOTHING.

Where did I lie?

you are NOW claiming that you presented an "invitation" and yet I posted your own words showing that is NOT the case. Therefore you LIED. Got it or are you still too slow to follow along??

I suggested the story of Abraham "after" demands were made of examples. That is not the "whole" OT or quran. Your post demonstrates the your comment on 'read the Bible', does not mean that you comprehend the Bible. Sorry for you.

You would save yourself some embarassment if you would just admit that you can't present the specifics to support your spin instead of attacking me because you have nothing realy to offer.

Since you fail to provide the substance, only the former will work for you, so continuing with the latter only makes you continue to look like a fool.

Funny how in your response you don't really address anything that was said. Gj running away. LOL

Because I didn't specifically use the word, invitation, does not mean that it wasn't one. The response was focused on a person that declared they "knew" the Bible and was familiar with the quran. I asked about the discrepencies between the two. I was asked for more and hinted to check the story of Abraham in both books. I have not read the entire Bible. I have not read the entire quran. With the small amount of knowledge that I do have, when I started reading the quran, it was obvious, the story was twisted to fit islam. If a system of death and destruction will not be honest about history, how can anyone declare it is "truth". If it encourages its followers to be deceptive, how can those followers be "honorable" (since you seem to be a liberal, that does not mean all muslims, it is a general observation). Again, I will not lay it out for you. I have discussed this with others that defend islam before, and get ... we don't know why, that book it wrong (even though it is not permitted to be read), I can't answer that, only the prophet knows, etc.
This thread was about trivializing the threat of islam. It appears your method is to focus on specifics that have little to do with the subject. Goading someone to provide "evidence" on an invitation to research is rude, obnoxious, and really unecessary. It shows that you have no class and are unwilling to carry any weight in a discussion. You must be a liberal, you want to tell everyone what to do, and criticize everything they do, while actually doing: NOTHING.

You made claims, you were asked to substantiate them, you failed to do so even as you asked others to do your research for you and asked them to prove your claims wrong.

Simple as that.

You made the claims and failed to provide the substance, therefore you failed.

None of your spin and rewriting of how the discussion went will change that FACT.

You must have not paid that much attention to the Bible, or you would have noticed how the OT stories were twisted to fit the quran.

That is NOT an invitation. That is a CLAIM that YOU make and fail to substantiate. Falsely claiming it was an "invitation" AFTER being asked for evidence is "rude, obnoxious, and really unecessary."

Furthermore,

It appears your method is to focus on specifics that have little to do with the subject.

How is asking you to provide proof of YOUR claim off topic?? Are you admitting that your claim was off topic to begin with??

Where did I lie?

The thread is an false accusation against Democrats. Democrats do not underestimate or trivialize the threat from radical Islam.

The thread is an false accusation against Democrats. Democrats do not underestimate or trivialize the threat from radical Islam.

As a matter of fact, it was a Democrat President who tried to take out OBL (yes he missed) and passed on that concern to the next president.

You made claims, you were asked to substantiate them, you failed to do so even as you asked others to do your research for you and asked them to prove your claims wrong.

Simple as that.

None of your spin and rewriting of how the discussion went will change that FACT.

You must have not paid that much attention to the Bible, or you would have noticed how the OT stories were twisted to fit the quran.

That is NOT an invitation. That is a CLAIM that YOU make and fail to substantiate. Falsely claiming it was an "invitation" AFTER being asked for evidence is "rude, obnoxious, and really unecessary."

Furthermore,

It appears your method is to focus on specifics that have little to do with the subject.

How is asking you to provide proof of YOUR claim off topic?? Are you admitting that your claim was off topic to begin with??

Another "closet Biblical scholar" that will not discuss the discrepencies between the Bible and quran. Read it and then we will have a discussion (if necessary).
Careful, you might go up in flames, when you crack one of those books.

Off topic, this subject is the base for the reason islam is wrong, islam teaches its followers the "system of governence" that is wrong (since you are a lib, I will point out that portion is very different from "spiritual worship/growth"). If islam is deceptive about the history of its people, how can it be "accurate" on anything else. (You do realize that muslims, claim Abraham is their "father", also, don't you?)

Saying it, doesn't make it so.

Well, since I've pretty much shown you lie

No, you certainly haven't.

You've shown that you're a fucking idiot who thinks your own lack of basic English comprehension will confuse others into thinking that the moronic bullshit you post is accurate.

I find you amusing, but don't mistake that for someone buying the idiotic crap you post.

You and smith stroke each other off, that isn't the same as demonstrating anything.

You and smith are far too fucking stupid to comprehend that me stating that ad hom isn't a refutation;

a.) doesn't make the claim that I don't use ad hom
b.) doesn't mean that ad hom has no use.

My point, which smith and you both lacked the wits to grasp, is that refutation is independent of ad hom.

Notice that the above is a refutation, you fucking dolt, followed by ad hom in this sentence.

The point, I believe he made, about the Thread title and OP.

Simple as that.

Furthermore,

Another "closet Biblical scholar" that will not discuss the discrepencies between the Bible and quran. Read it and then we will have a discussion (if necessary).
Careful, you might go up in flames, when you crack one of those books.

I never said I was a scholar i merely asked you to substantiate your claims and the fact that you are doing everything in your poser to avoid doing so I guess that means that you can't.

Funny how you tell me AGAIN to read the bible and the quran instead of backing up your own claims.

Off topic, this subject is the base for the reason islam is wrong, islam teaches its followers the "system of governence" that is wrong (since you are a lib, I will point out that portion is very different from "spiritual worship/growth"). If islam is deceptive about the history of its people, how can it be "accurate" on anything else. (You do realize that muslims, claim Abraham is their "father", also, don't you?)

So, you making claims that you can't substantiate is on topic but asking you to substantiate those same claims is off topic?? Really??

Oh and thanks again for lying about your "invitation"

LOL Why is it that you can't even answer question about your own statements??

WOW! Don't tell me that you don't see the irony in you, a person who makes claims and fails to substantiate them even as you tell others to do your work for you, now stating "Saying it, doesn't make it so." LOL

Izzatrite, brite boi?

{Senator DeMint asked Senator McCaskill if the global war on terror would be considered an emergency or imminent threat. Senator McCaskill's response? Well, read it here:

I do not believe that declaring that we have a problem with terrorism worldwide that is a status quo day in and day out would be considered a day-to-day emergency.

Senator McCaskill doesn't think terrorism is a sufficient threat to allow the TSA flexibility in its policies.}

Claire McCaskill Sees No Imminent Threat In Terrorists Wanting To Kill You | Redstate

{Is There Still a Terrorist Threat?: The Myth of the Omnipresent Enemy
By John Mueller
September/October 2006

Summary:

Despite all the ominous warnings of wily terrorists and imminent attacks, there has been neither a successful strike nor a close call in the United States since 9/11. The reasonable -- but rarely heard -- explanation is that there are no terrorists within the United States, and few have the means or the inclination to strike from abroad.}

Is There Still a Terrorist Threat?: The Myth of the Omnipresent Enemy | Foreign Affairs

{GREENVILLE, S.C. Sen. John Kerry of Massachusetts said during last night's Democratic presidential debate that the threat of terrorism has been exaggerated. "I think there has been an exaggeration," Mr. Kerry said when asked whether President Bush has overstated the threat of terrorism. "They are misleading all Americans in a profound way."}

"threat of terrorism has been exaggerated" | FS Forum Archives

Hero of the left, Mikey Moore:

Say Anything » Democrats: There Is No Terrorist Threat

Y'all are a joke, but it isn't funny.

As a matter of fact, it was a Democrat President who tried to take out OBL (yes he missed) and passed on that concern to the next president.

Someday, somewhere, OBL is determined to strike....

Fucking brilliant..

Say -- why hasn't your Messiah® taken OBL into custody? He attacked Bush for not getting him - what's going on?

Well, since I've pretty much shown you lie

No, you certainly haven't.

You've shown that you're a fucking idiot who thinks your own lack of basic English comprehension will confuse others into thinking that the moronic bullshit you post is accurate.

I find you amusing, but don't mistake that for someone buying the idiotic crap you post.

You and smith stroke each other off, that isn't the same as demonstrating anything.

You and smith are far too fucking stupid to comprehend that me stating that ad hom isn't a refutation;

a.) doesn't make the claim that I don't use ad hom
b.) doesn't mean that ad hom has no use.

My point, which smith and you both lacked the wits to grasp, is that refutation is independent of ad hom.

Notice that the above is a refutation, you fucking dolt, followed by ad hom in this sentence.

Most certainly have...again and again...and while I do not have time tonite, I will be glad to link more of your lying and contradictory posts if you would like tomorrow...I've only scratched the surface.

Fucking brilliant..

Say -- why hasn't your Messiah® taken OBL into custody? He attacked Bush for not getting him - what's going on?

My messiah? who's my Messiah?

Fucking brilliant..

Obama bin Lyin, is your self proclaimed savior. Why are you trying to dodge that fact?

Fucking brilliant..

Obama bin Lyin, is your self proclaimed savior. Why are you trying to dodge that fact?

No, he isn't. And the odd thing is, the ONLY people I see calling Obama a Messiah are righties. The ONLY ones. Are you people trying to tell us something? :eusa_eh:

Most certainly have...again and again...

Not even close.

You can't show me lying for the simple fact that I don't lie.

As I've pointed out before, you are 100% partisan. You find out what the party line is on any given subject, then say whatever in order to promote that position. You blindly attack anything and anyone who contrasts with the party line.

Because of this, I mock you. What makes it all the more fun is that you lack the wits to comprehend that you're being mocked.

You're a stupid creature - stupid by choice. Dr. Drock says that a couple of poster's sound like OBL. Me? I'm duty bound as a general smart ass to turn that back on him, so I quip that "it's rude to speak that way of Jillian and Maggie Mae." This caused you to jump right off the tire swing and onto the faux tree, canines bared, hand filled to the brim with feces. "LIAR LIAR LIAR" you shriek as you madly fling feces.

A feral baboon lacks the wits to grasp that it was Dr. Drock who made the charge, I simply mocked him, and in the the process our resident communists.

You're a fool, a hate filled leftist who can't see even the most blatant and obvious due to the rage of your partisanship.

smith is the same, but you jump and roll and shriek, making you funny to watch. smith is just a drooling retard, boring...

Get thee to a baboonary.

Forum List

Back