Why do Democrats Trivialize The Threat From Radical Islam

Didn't you get arrested?

{(NewsCore) - CLEVELAND HEIGHTS, Ohio -- A man wanted in connection with an explosion outside a Jewish temple in Santa Monica, Calif., was reportedly arrested Monday in Cleveland Heights, Ohio.

Read more: http://www.myfoxorlando.com/dpps/news/california-synagogue-bomb-suspect-arrested-in-ohio-dpgonc-20110411-bb_12727563#ixzz1JQUw2ONg}

They let you out on bail?

"In a major foreign policy speech today, Barack Obama vowed that if he is elected Commander In Chief, he would do anything to pursue, apprehend, or kill the perpetrators of the 9/11 attacks against New York, Washington D.C., and Pennsylvania. This is a position supported by the vast majority of Americans, and was the reason why the invasion of Afghanistan in 2001 had such widespread support."

Oliver Willis: Barack Obama Vows To Kill Bin Laden, Conservatives (and Some Liberals) Cry Foul

Obama: "Capture Or Kill" Bin Laden - CBS Evening News - CBS News

"Former President Bush defined his war on terror in light of bin Laden. He famously pronounced in December 2001 that he wanted the al Qaeda mastermind captured "dead or alive."

So, too, did Obama when he was running for president. In a debate on Oct. 7, 2008, he declared, "We will kill bin Laden. We will crush al Qaeda. That has to be our biggest national security priority."

He kept up that strong rhetoric right up to election day.

"I think capturing or killing bin Laden is a critical aspect of stamping out al Qaeda. He is not just a symbol, he's also the operational leader of an organization that is planning attacks against U.S. targets," Obama said on Nov. 2, 2008, just a few days before his victory.

Hunt for Osama bin Laden Over? President Obama Skirts Issue of World's Most Wanted Man - ABC News

Funny how that now matters. BTW how does that change the FACT that W pledged that he would get obl and failed?? Oh it doesn't.

thanks for the spin. LOL

Furthermore, why is it that only one of your sources actually quotes obama as saying he will get obl??

The only one you have that actually says it was from a debate from then CANDIDATE obama who was campaigning and not actually running the country at that point. So you have ONE comment from a candidate who wasn't yet president.

Then another one is from the campaign trail and does't specifically mention obl and weren't republicans at that time trying to downplay obl's importance as they argued that khalid sheikh mohammed was the mastermind behind 9/11??

Another one has the title "Obama: "Capture Or Kill" Bin Laden" and yet in the actual article obama states,

My preference obviously would be to capture or kill him. But if we have so tightened the noose that he's in a cave somewhere and can't even communicate with his operatives, then we will meet our goal of protecting America.

So in other words you have one actual comment from the campaign trail and are trying to compare it to a pledge made to the country by it's president and you think that's even remotely comparable??

If it's backasswards, supports a culture of death, despises God, Christianity, Jews, despises American exceptionalism- it's liberal. Don't try to figure out INSANITY.. Just accept it for what it is. I'm being completely sincere. Most people have come to realize liberals are bat fucking loons.

The Goddess of Irony is well pleased by your wonderfully generous offering. :clap2::clap2::clap2:

Gives you a warm sense of familiarity, does it?

You really aren't the sharpest cotton swab in the box; are you?

JS22_53-10.jpg

My original statement was in response to someone that claimed to be a "Biblical scholar". It was an invitation, a challenge to debate the differences.
Your version of the post is like a person observing from a distance and getting it wrong. It is okay. It is your opinion.
You told me that "you" had read the Bible. I gave you an invitation, a challenge to read "one" story, presented in both books. You threw a tantrum, a hissy fit or however you want to "redefine" your reaction.
There is a difference between the two books on the story of Abraham (as well as other places). You are welcome to read them and give your input. I feel that you are deliberately acting like someone that is incapable of reading, so you can attack the words that I use to state what is written (my opinion).
THIS IS AN INVITATION FOR "YOU" TO COMPARE THE TWO STORIES, AND COMMENT ON THE DIFFERENCES. Will you take up the "invitation"??????
Any more "whining", will be seen as someone that has nothing to contribute, but is only interested in public tantrums until others are silenced.

LYING and trying to claim it was an invitation when your own words show that is was not does not help your case.

So if i got it wrong go back and quote the exact post and SHOW how it was an invitation.

If it is true then it should be too hard for you to accomplish. However, my guess is that based on how you are currently avoiding your own words you won't do it because you know you can't.

If you want to "invite" someone to go and read a book to find something that you claim is there but fail to show where it is then you should cite a specific book or verse from each and actually compare the two instad of telling others to go look it up.

I know shite about the quran so telling me to go look for something that you claim is there is beyond absurd and only serves to further expose your dishonesty.

You have made your position clear. Thank you.

And it's obvious that I was correct and you can't actually make a valid argument even as you run away from your own words that show you to be dishonest.
Your dishonest attempts to reframe your claims and insults as "invitations to discuss the topic" even as you ignore where you began is all the evidence needed to show that I speak the truth.

Your concession is duly noted.

Oh look...another one of your replies going right to the point of the thread topic. :lol::lol::lol:

Just in case anyone missed the fact that you're stupid.....

ROFL

Ya can't BUY this level of entertainment, I tells ya....

Bodecea is a special brand of stupid... you have to actually see it to believe it. It's amazing God created something so warped hmm? Even dingbats get love` It's a nice lesson :)

Last edited:
You do support Islam, that is irrefutable.

Actually that is only your OPINION and it has been refuted over and over and over and over but you are just too damn stupid to get it.

Where I hold your baboon feet (paws?) to the fire is in pointing out that claiming you only like water, not WET water, is a claim without distinction.

(Okay, I know you're too stupid to get this. What this means is that since all water is wet, calling some water "wet water" is meaningless. Calling some Islam "radical Islam" is a simile in that all Islam is radical by nature. - These examples work better on people who have some capacity to grasp them...)

And this line of bs is how this argument was lost by the right wingers in this thread 107 pages ago. Not all muslims are the same just as not all christians are the same. Claiming that they are all the same shows your ignorance and makes it evident to any non insane observer that you lost this debate.

lol,Another muzzie nutlicker defending the savage islamic beasts!I bet you also trash Christians and HATE the USA!!Go tell it to the families of victims of 9/11 and the Ft.Hood murders.Your a idiot but I WILL TRY TO HELP YOU ANYWAY.THE EVIL QURAN ORDERS MURDER OF INFIDELS.Look it up!

you should take the advice of your fellow right wing nutjob

Attacking him with ad hom is not refutation of his statements.

LOL

LOL Now that was funny! LOL "- Bend over and---- Smell their asses."

Right on cue, here comes Bodecea sliming out from beneath her rock.. What took you so long dummy?

What is really funny is how you trolled in after sliming out from beneath your rock with bs baseless partisan rhetoric, laugh at someone else trolling and then whine when someone calls attention to your trolling by returning what you tried to dish out.

LOL

Oh look...another one of your replies going right to the point of the thread topic. :lol::lol::lol:

Just in case anyone missed the fact that you're stupid.....

ROFL

Ya can't BUY this level of entertainment, I tells ya....

Bodecea is a special brand of stupid... you have to actually see it to believe it. It's amazing God created something so warped hmm? Even dingbats get love` It's a nice lesson :)

More offerings for the Goddess of Irony, LGS? She says you are too kind. :clap2::clap2::clap2: She hasn't had as devoted a follower as you in a long time.

Right on cue, here comes Bodecea sliming out from beneath her rock.. What took you so long dummy?

What is really funny is how you trolled in after sliming out from beneath your rock with bs baseless partisan rhetoric, laugh at someone else trolling and then whine when someone calls attention to your trolling by returning what you tried to dish out.

LOL

These are her 'special' offerings for the Goddess of Irony. You have to understand LGS...she is 'special' and allowances are made for her 'specialness'...here and elsewhere.

I'm afraid your don't understand at all. Just because they don't play into the fears that Islam will attack today, with another attack on the way tomorrow, doesn't mean they do not believe that there is a real threat from the Radical Islamics.

Who is "they?" I gave you half a dozen cites of leftists who do deny an eminent threat.

BUT - and here is the who thing, those stupid claims were made while Bush was in office. Now that the Messiah® is at the helm, well terrorism is a grave threat to be contained at any cost...

Here's there's a couple of Democrats on this bipartisan center.

M Moore can says some off the wall stuff but of course you have taken this clip way out of context. There is no time limit to show context.

Moore is the epitome of the left. Sleazy, lying, hypocritical and a complete scumbag.

Dude, where's your integrity?

There's the nub of it. You think there is an eminant threat inherent against the USA comming from Islam. Whereas normal people think there is a threat from the Radical Islamics to pull off another 9-11 but since they don't have the capacity to stop the unknown they are not going to let fear rule their lives.

You can beleive whatever the fuck you want about MM. The Clip simply had no context. Yet you offer nothing but insults to back up your feeble claims.

Forum List

Back