Why do Democrats Trivialize The Threat From Radical Islam

While it is true that radical muslims are a definite threat to America's safety, we must not overlook the reason why they hate us so. They are enraged at the fact we Americans are the financiers and main support of the horrors and atrocities the state of Israel has inflicted on them since Palestine was stolen through terrorism, warfare and political chicanery in 1948.

Actually Lashie, bin Laden made clear that the reason for the 9/11 attack was that we "defiled holy ground" when we saved Saudi Arabia from invasion in 1991.

The Nazi answer is usually the wrong answer.

And it has already been explained to you that bin laden does not speak for all muslims so why haven't you caught up yet??

Bodecea and her lover(if she actually has one) would be beheaded if they lived in a Muslim country.. It's A HUGE no-no to be a lesbian in that culture... yet she supports it. LOL I told you she's stoopid.

That IS a bit of a conundrum for her....

You two crack me up....your arguments carried forth in this thread are so.....so.....funny! :lol::lol::lol:

I'm sitting here watching you do the best you possibly can to make your points which are......what again?

Isn't it obvious?? Their point is that you and everyone else on the left is a secret muslim and they have outed every one of them.

They can't provide proof of anything that they say and yet they still believe it is irrefutable fact. LOL

In the words of their former messiah, "I know what I believe. I will continue to articulate what I believe and what I believe - I believe what I believe is right." and facts never sway them from their beliefs no matter how misguided they truly are.

Way to chime in and try to defend the indefensible. LOL However, you do have a nack for that don't you?

There IS a form for debate and on this board it is that if you make the claim the burden is on you to provide the substance to support the claim.
Failure to do so is seen on this board as providing one's own unsubstantiate opinon which has no validity.

So are you claiming that you don't demand that others provide links to support their claims?? Really??

Defend the INDEFENSIBLE?

:lol::lol::lol:

Shut up, you pompous twit. You are the very last person on this board who should be lecturing about proper debate form.

And yet I am the one following the form predominantly applied on this board where as you and logical are NOT. BTW nice cowardly avoidance of my question.

The sad fact is that you know If logical was some random lefty making the same demands that other should prove him wrong or go look it up becuase he can't provide the substance that you would not chime in to try and defend him and my guess is that you wouldn't hesitate to attack him for failing to substantiate his own claims.

You are a troll and that is all you are. You chimed in to this thread telling people that what they posted was irrelevant. However, when asked to explain your postion and SHOW how they were irrelevant you cut and ran and failed to do so. Then later you would chime back in pretending that your previous faceplant never occured even as you continued to same trolling tactics while adding NOTHING to the discussion.

This latest attempt as you try to defend a logical for failing to provide anything substantial to back up his own claims as he tells others to go look it up only serves to further prove how much of a troll that you are.

What a fucking noob loon.

That IS a bit of a conundrum for her....

You two crack me up....your arguments carried forth in this thread are so.....so.....funny! :lol::lol::lol:

I'm sitting here watching you do the best you possibly can to make your points which are......what again?

Isn't it obvious?? Their point is that you and everyone else on the left is a secret muslim and they have outed every one of them.

They can't provide proof of anything that they say and yet they still believe it is irrefutable fact. LOL

In the words of their former messiah, "I know what I believe. I will continue to articulate what I believe and what I believe - I believe what I believe is right." and facts never sway them from their beliefs no matter how misguided they truly are.

BTW, can you link your last substantive post? That would be the last post where you contributed something besides pissing, moaning, and name calling.

[
But the odd thing is, I am gay and I most certainly do not think or talk about gay sex as much as YOU do.

So then, your thesis that talking about gay sex makes one gay is demonstrably false.

You're not real good at this, you know?

My thesis? Where did I say talking about gay sex made one gay?

Oh, that's right. You make accusations but never back them up with facts.

:eusa_whistle: Another post, another Uncensored lie.

But he claimed he never lies and yet you showed that he lied so that means that he lied about never lying.

Uh oh, u2008's whole delusional world is falling apart and crashing down around him. LOL

Defend the INDEFENSIBLE?

Shut up, you pompous twit. You are the very last person on this board who should be lecturing about proper debate form.

And yet I am the one following the form predominantly applied on this board where as you and logical are NOT. BTW nice cowardly avoidance of my question.

The sad fact is that you know If logical was some random lefty making the same demands that other should prove him wrong or go look it up becuase he can't provide the substance that you would not chime in to try and defend him and my guess is that you wouldn't hesitate to attack him for failing to substantiate his own claims.

You are a troll and that is all you are. You chimed in to this thread telling people that what they posted was irrelevant. However, when asked to explain your postion and SHOW how they were irrelevant you cut and ran and failed to do so. Then later you would chime back in pretending that your previous faceplant never occured even as you continued to same trolling tactics while adding NOTHING to the discussion.

This latest attempt as you try to defend a logical for failing to provide anything substantial to back up his own claims as he tells others to go look it up only serves to further prove how much of a troll that you are.

Amazing how you prove drsmith right so clearly.

Defend the INDEFENSIBLE?

Attacking him with ad hom is not refutation of his statements.

LOL Thanks for following you usual trolling trend as you can only lash out and attack those who dare to present a position that you disgree with purely out but cannot counter or address.

BTW, can you link your last substantive post? That would be the last post where you contributed something besides pissing, moaning, and name calling.

Talking about substantive posts.......where on this thread does anyone (leftie or otherwise) support radical Islam or terrorists?

Funny you should ask that since I was about to ask you the same thing. I bet mine was more recent and I bet I have provided more substance than a troll like you. However, then that really isn't saying much is it??

The sad thing is hypocrites like you, logical and u2008 troll in and call people names and then whine and cry when what you were trying to dish out is served right back at you.
Bod, I and many others on the left have tried to have a substantive debate but you trolls refuse to do so. You make claims that you can't support and then when asked to do so you lie and claim that they have been even as you fail to show how that is the case or you demand that others prove you wrong becuase you know that you can't prove your own arguments.

At least logical tried. Even though he was too cowardly to back up his own claims even as he lied about where that debate began but at least he tried to debate something even if it was an "inivation" that he dreamed up after being asked to prove his claims.

What have you offered besides your usual name calling and trolling??

Amazing how you prove drsmith right so clearly.

And then AFTER she avoided the topic because she knows she lost the debate about the debate form used by most on this board and could only lash out and attack he actually has the nerve to ask me for my last substantive post even as she refuses to respond to the substance when it is provided.

She spent her first few pages on this thread trolling in telling people that what they posted was irrelevant or incoherent while failing to show how they were either so he could avoid the substance and yet she actually has the nerve to ask for what she usually pretends doesn't exist. LOL

That being the case, you should go start a Lesbian legion in Iran. They will embrace your lifestyle choice and fully support your efforts to free the women of Iran from the bondage of male dominance.

These are your allies, I'm sure they will embrace you just as fully as you embrace them.

stoning.jpg

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Bod finds the warm embrace of the Islamic peoples...

And it has already been explained to you that bin laden does not speak for all muslims so why haven't you caught up yet??

So either all Muslims are responsible for 9/11 - or you're just too fucking dense to follow the conversation.

In the words of the Robot; "Dr. Smith - goddamn but you're stupid."

Wow. That was certainly substantive.

Oh, wait, no...it wasn't.

Uh you do realize that i was responding to your trolling and calling you out for your trolling don't you??

Now i see why you don't quote the actual post because it allows you to dishonestly try and reframe the discussion to suit your needs even as you ignore your own words.

Here is your response to my post

Defend the INDEFENSIBLE?

and here I am calling you out for your avoidance and trolling using u2008's own standard which he amazingly doesn't apply to anyone on the right.

[
Attacking him with ad hom is not refutation of his statements.

LOL Thanks for following you usual trolling trend as you can only lash out and attack those who dare to present a position that you disgree with purely out but cannot counter or address.

and you have the nerve to try and call me out for lack of substance?? LOL Now that is hilarious.
The funniest thing of all is that you still haven't actually addressed anything that I have actually said concerning the standard debate form of this board. Why is that?? Are you conceding that you and logical are WRONG?

Last edited:

Forum List

Back