🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Why Do Germans, a Defeated Nation, Live Better off Than We, the Winners ???

here's a BIG reason !!!!! DUH!!
we are supporting the WORLD !!!!!! FK!!
and then we send jobs overseas--and bring workers here = STUPID
file-20190307-82672-1xb57h9.jpg

The 10.2 millions in Germany (12.5%) are people, who live in Germany without German citizenship. 4.3 million people in Germany are people with two or more citzenships including the German citizenship. And lots of people who have the Germans citizenship come from all over the world to Germany - for example live in Germany lots of Russians with only the German citizenship, who came after the reunion to Germany (2.9 million). So you criteria "born in the USA" is not really comparable. Not born in Germany (after the reunion) would be in this case about 10.2+4.3+2.9=17.4 million. If I compare this with the USA then 14.7% of the people in the USA were not born in the USA - and in Germany are 21% (and more) of the people not born in Germany.

Percentage in graphics compared with each other:
USA: ###############
GER: #####################
please get some glasses !!! = it clearly states 15.1 % for the US vs 12.5% for Germany !!

No - it is not. It is even higher because about 12 million people came after world war 2 to Germany because of displacements. For sure more than 4 from 20 people in Germany are not born in Germany and in the USA are about 3 from 20 people not born in the USA.
and that's not even counting illegals

@harm9ihnca

What is funny in this context? Your comparison gives not a reliable result. You build your house of thoughts on sand.

Last edited:

The 10.2 millions in Germany (12.5%) are people, who live in Germany without German citizenship. 4.3 million people in Germany are people with two or more citzenships including the German citizenship. And lots of people who have the Germans citizenship come from all over the world to Germany - for example live in Germany lots of Russians with only the German citizenship, who came after the reunion to Germany (2.9 million). So you criteria "born in the USA" is not really comparable. Not born in Germany (after the reunion) would be in this case about 10.2+4.3+2.9=17.4 million. If I compare this with the USA then 14.7% of the people in the USA were not born in the USA - and in Germany are 21% (and more) of the people not born in Germany.

please get some glasses !!! = it clearly states 15.1 % for the US vs 12.5% for Germany !!

No - it is not. It is even higher because about 12 million people came after world war 2 to Germany because of displacements. For sure more than 4 from 20 people in Germany are not born in Germany and in the USA are about 3 from 20 people not born in the USA.
and that's not even counting illegals

I know nearly nothing about illegals in Germany. I guess as long as no one needs our social security system and is not doing a crime illegals are not a big problem in Germany - if they exist here at all. Perhaps there is no need for anyone to have to live illegal in Germany. A strange problem is for example that ¿criminal or not criminal? gangs from Romania bring lots of handicaped people from Romania (Transsylvania) to Germany and use them as professional beggars. Not only at Halloween. But meanwhile this is not a good business any longer, because nearly everyone knows meanwhile, that the money someone gives them is not for the handicaped beggars but for the rich people in their background. A very strange phenomenon. I don't know what to think about. And sometimes our police finds some illegal workers in Germany. They are in most cases not Germans. They are doing a job without necessary documents and/or necessary qualifications. In most of this cases the problem is tax fraud and social security fraud.

Last edited:

The 10.2 millions in Germany (12.5%) are people, who live in Germany without German citizenship. 4.3 million people in Germany are people with two or more citzenships including the German citizenship. And lots of people who have the Germans citizenship come from all over the world to Germany - for example live in Germany lots of Russians with only the German citizenship, who came after the reunion to Germany (2.9 million). So your criteria "born in the USA" is not really comparable. Not born in Germany (after the reunion) would be in this case about 10.2+4.3+2.9=17.4 millions. If I compare this with the USA then 14.7% of the people in the USA were not born in the USA - and in Germany are 21% (and more) of the people not born in Germany.

sorry charlie --you lose--you are forgetting a critical factor!!:
The growth Germany has seen in the past has slowed almost to a halt in recent years, with a growth rate of only 0.20%. By 2025, the population is expected to start decreasing slightly.
The population of the US continues to grow today, driven by a high level of immigration.
game over--case closed
http://worldpopulationreview.com/countries/germany-population/
http://worldpopulationreview.com/countries/united-states-population/

The 10.2 millions in Germany (12.5%) are people, who live in Germany without German citizenship. 4.3 million people in Germany are people with two or more citzenships including the German citizenship. And lots of people who have the Germans citizenship come from all over the world to Germany - for example live in Germany lots of Russians with only the German citizenship, who came after the reunion to Germany (2.9 million). So your criteria "born in the USA" is not really comparable. Not born in Germany (after the reunion) would be in this case about 10.2+4.3+2.9=17.4 millions. If I compare this with the USA then 14.7% of the people in the USA were not born in the USA - and in Germany are 21% (and more) of the people not born in Germany.

The growth Germany has seen in the past has slowed almost to a halt in recent years, with a growth rate of only 0.20%. By 2025, the population is expected to start decreasing slightly.
The population of the US continues to grow today, driven by a high level of immigration.
game over--case closed

I do not have an idea what you like to win. Confusion?

Define living better

Also, I've been to what was East Berlin. Eastern Germany still economically lags behind western Germany, even after all of these years and billions in investment from the west.

game over--case closed

...it's right THERE---Germany's population coming to a halt--US growing--because of immigration --clear and undeniable

Define living better

Also, I've been to what was East Berlin. Eastern Germany still economically lags behind western Germany,

They started from a level 1:17 after the reunion - but most people in the East of Germany still think they started from a level 1:1. That's why many of them are very disappointed, without any real reason to have to be really dissapointed.

even after all of these years and billions in investment from the west.

It will come much more worse in the future. Who invests in a political situation, where no one is able to trust in stability any longer? In the last elections in Thuringia for example the people gave the most votes to the political party "Die Linke". The forerunner of "Die Linke" was the Soviet party "SED" before the reunion of Germany. The next party was "die AfD" - the greatest influence in this party comes from Nazis. All other parties together had much less than 50% of the votes.

Last edited:
There are parts of Germany that are doing quite poorly.

Don't tell me TALES and deceive the AMERICAN PEOPLE: I lived in Germany for four years and traveled all of it!!!

A small example: a can of the best blackcurrant jam (which is not even availavle in America) costs ... 99 cents. In America, a can ofa disgusting jam with a high sugar content (otherwise it is impossible - the Americans will not gain weight, and then -they will not buy medications or nutritional supplementsto reduce weight - business is business!) - 4 dollars 50 cents!

Three types of cheese -250 g (0.55 pounds) - cost 1 euro 25 cents
Well, I'm not talking about the quality of products and their diversity.

This is the GENUINE FREEDOM... Freedom OF CHOICE - A WIDE RANGE OF PRODUCTS!

By the way, you have not answered the question why we live so poorly

Screen-Shot-2015-09-18-at-9.20.45-AM-1024x873.png

A small example: a can of the best blackcurrant jam

How about a bigger example, what's the price of electricity?

game over--case closed

...it's right THERE---Germany's population coming to a halt--US growing--because of immigration --clear and undeniable

And what has the population growth, stagnation or shrinking in central Europe - whether here live Germans or not - to do with what? As well in the USA and in Europe - indeed all over the world - the so called "Caucasian type" of mankind dies out. This is not a problem which is solveable with migration and/or isolation as far as I can see. Germans - Italians too by the way - have an average population growth of about 1.2-1.3 children per woman. The constant level is about 2.1 children per woman. So the real population growth is about 40% to low for this constant level. With other words: Looks like "the whites" are dying out - worldwide. We know this very long meanwhile, but no one cares any longer about. Should anyone take care?

game over--case closed

And what has the population growth, stagnation or shrinking in central Europe - whether here live Germans or not - to do with what? As well in the USA and in Europe - indeed all over the world - the so called "Caucasian type" of mankind dies out. This is not a problem which is solveable with migration and/or isolation as far as I can see. Germans - Italians too by the way - have an average population growth of about 1.2-1.3 children per woman. The constant level is about 2.1 children per woman. So the real population growth is about 40% to low for this constant level. With other words: Looks like "the whites" are dying out - worldwide. We know this very long meanwhile, but no one cares any longer about. Should anyone take care?

hahahhahaahh-WHAT!!!!????
you can't figure it out????!!!!!!
....well, if the population growth is halted---that means MORE jobs available !!!!!!!
...if population growth not halted--LESS jobs
less jobs = higher prices--lower wages

game over--case closed

....well, if the population growth is halted---that means MORE jobs available !!!!!!!

????

game over--case closed

When the # of jobs would be constant then relatively less jobs per person would exist, if more people would live. But did you ever ask a mother and a father whether they have nothing to do any longer?

no job => no money => all prices are to high.
a bad job => less than no money => all prices are much to high
a normal job => some money => prices are sometimes to high
a good job => more money => prices are not so important

When the # of jobs would be constant then relatively less jobs per person would exist, if more people would live. But did you ever ask a mother and a father whether they have nothing to do any longer?

no job => no money => all prices are to high.
a bad job => less than no money => all prices are much to high
a normal job => some money => prices are sometimes to high
a good job => more money => prices are not so important

you're babbling again

Germany learned from the failures of the past. We refuse to.

Forum List

Back