Why do leftists get away with their bigotry & racism?

Remodeling Maidiac

Diamond Member
Jun 13, 2011
Kansas City
DNC-email.jpeg

Don't sit there on your high horse and pretend there isn't an assault on the white population.

lol, and 4th of all, since you personally believe you should have the right to hire/fire anyone you please for any reason,
what does your condemnation of her feeling the same way make you?

• Banned
View attachment 158624

Don't sit there on your high horse and pretend there isn't an assault on the white population.

1. First of all, there have been 50 threads on this.
2. Second of all, who's the they you're referring to? Who here endorses this woman's actions?
1. I don't give a fuck.

2. I want to see outrage motherfucker. The kind of outrage we see daily from you asshats when a rightie does something far less blatant than this. Be consistent ya cocksucker.

View attachment 158624

2. Second of all, who's the they you're referring to? Who here endorses this woman's actions?
1. I don't give a fuck.

2. I want to see outrage motherfucker. The kind of outrage we see daily from you asshats when a rightie does something far less blatant than this. Be consistent ya cocksucker.

In one of the original threads, which YOU should be posting in, I said she should be fired.

Happy now?

View attachment 158624

1. I don't give a fuck.

In one of the original threads, which YOU should be posting in, I said she should be fired.

Happy now?
I remember that. My apologies

View attachment 158624

1. I don't give a fuck.

Happy now?

You don't have to apologize, lolol, nobody pays attention to or remembers what I post.

View attachment 158624

1. I don't give a fuck.

Happy now?

You don't have to apologize, lolol, nobody pays attention to or remembers what I post.
I remember your post. I also remember that that thread was DEAD.

In all honesty this shit isn't a left/right problem, it is a product of human nature. There are douchebags on all sides.

And you are correct I do say businesses should have the right to conduct their business how they see fit. But I also acknowledge that they will reap a public response to their decision. Admitting someone has a right to do or say something is not the same as condoning it.

Forum List

Back