Why do liberals spend so much time on these boards?

The2ndAmendment

Gold Member
Feb 16, 2013
In a dependant and enslaved country.
Seriously, if you think everything is fine and dandy, and the government will fix everything, then what makes you so desperate to derail and attack every thread on every message board, blog and forum?

You all say that everything is ok, and not to worry. So by what force of nature are you drawn to the internet for the purpose of arguing politics?

What do you actually think is WRONG with this country?

I usually see the left leaning posters only post from time to time, the ones that are on this forum 24/7 are the right wingers.

Same reason anti-science conservatives spend on these boards.

Global warming has been disproved, have you seen the growth of the polar ice caps?

In order for something as global of a theory of man made climate change to be "disproved", it would require a massive amount of research that counters every aspect of the theory. There is no divide in the INTERNATIONAL scientific community over this theory. Some studies have results that are conflicting to the theory, but the large majority of the field scientists agree (90% of them) it is a real phenomenon. The evidence largely out weighs the research on debunking it.

Seriously, if you think everything is fine and dandy, and the government will fix everything, then what makes you so desperate to derail and attack every thread on every message board, blog and forum?

You all say that everything is ok, and not to worry. So by what force of nature are you drawn to the internet for the purpose of arguing politics?

I'm not sure you realize this, but there are more conservatives on this board than liberals.

Oh, and no, we dont think the government will fix everything.

OP- Trying to educate brainwashed, ignorant RW dupes of the greedy idiot rich GOP, of course. Too bad they have the thickest skulls in the world. You're ALONE in the world, shytteheads lol...you're humanity's laughingstock and horror, and your pandering to rich a-holes has ruined the country and the world- maybe you'll win an election in 20 years...

That's crappe new ice that will melt immediately, not thick old ice that had been around forever etc etc...

Last edited:

I have been on this board since April 2009. In that time period which is 4 years, 6 months, 19 days or 1663 days, I have generated 12,217 posts.

You have been on this board since February 2013. In that time period which is 8 months, 19 days or 261 days, you have generated 4,662 posts.

12,217/1663 = 7.34 posts per day

4,662/261 = 17.86 posts per day

You're taking the Internet way too seriously, as well as attacking a straw man.

Everyone here - liberals, conservatives, independents, etc, including you and me - posts here for the same reason - we like to argue about politics. That's it. There's nothing more to it.

You're deluding yourself if you think your posts or anyone else's are going to save the world.

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

Global warming has been disproved, have you seen the growth of the polar ice caps?

Global warming has been disproved in the eyes of the blind. Unlike most of you knuckleheads, I questioned it for a long time, but the evidence is clear. Just because we are seeing a short term blip does not mean there is no global warming. My big issue is that I really don't believe there is much we will be able to do to slow it down. I'm more concerned that we deal with the consequences and be prepared for them long term.

I usually see the left leaning posters only post from time to time, the ones that are on this forum 24/7 are the right wingers.

You haven't answered the question: What compels you to post here regularly, what long term problems do you think we're facing?

Now see? You can actually frame a question without surrounding it with insults. Go, YOU!!!

:clap2:

Global warming has been disproved in the eyes of the blind. Unlike most of you knuckleheads, I questioned it for a long time, but the evidence is clear. Just because we are seeing a short term blip does not mean there is no global warming. My big issue is that I really don't believe there is much we will be able to do to slow it down. I'm more concerned that we deal with the consequences and be prepared for them long term.

Assuming it's true, the consequences are a rise in sea levels, forcing the overwhelming majority of mankind to evacuate the coastal urban regions of the earth.

15n0llw.jpg

I'm not sure you realize this, but there are more conservatives on this board than liberals.

And?

What compels you to be here, Big Government is the status quo, Big Government will continue to be the status quo, why are you worried?

Why do you believe that "worry" is needed to post here?

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

Forum List

Back