Why do men..... ?

Come on! Stop being foolish. :rolleyes-41: Sorry for pointing out the obvious.
I hope you don't think I'm being rude by saying that you can't judge a book by it's cover....or that the obvious can sometimes be totally wrong.
I like to think well of people instead of thinking the worst.
I like to give people a chance with out being judgmental.

One thing I've discovered since I started communicating with people online......sometimes what they post isn't exactly what they meant....because of the linear aspect of talking through printed words. We can't take into account facial expressions and body-language.
I'm not going to tell Bonzi what she's doing is wrong. She's just being herself here......and so are you.

It's not like she's an 18-year-old girl. She is a 51-year-old woman. She knows EXACTLY what is going on. Lol. :D Why I say, come on! Be real!
So, in your opinion everyone should grow up and act their age.

Are you kidding me? Why do you care so much if I am questioning another poster about something?
You know......the longer I talk to you the worse you get.

I'm outtahere.
And personally, I think you have more problems than she does.

Come on! Stop being foolish. :rolleyes-41: Sorry for pointing out the obvious.
I hope you don't think I'm being rude by saying that you can't judge a book by it's cover....or that the obvious can sometimes be totally wrong.

One thing I've discovered since I started communicating with people online......sometimes what they post isn't exactly what they meant....because of the linear aspect of talking through printed words. We can't take into account facial expressions and body-language.
I'm not going to tell Bonzi what she's doing is wrong. She's just being herself here......and so are you.

It's not like she's an 18-year-old girl. She is a 51-year-old woman. She knows EXACTLY what is going on. Lol. :D Why I say, come on! Be real!

Are you kidding me? Why do you care so much if I am questioning another poster about something?

I'm outtahere.

That's what all the cowards say who don't have a leg to stand on say. :D

I'm outtahere.

Why? I'm not the one who claims to be married or a Christian. I haven't started any threads about myself or sex or cheating. I'm simply questioning one who claims to be a Christian married woman and starts threads about sex, affairs and cheating. Seems odd.

I'm outtahere.

So, it's odd to question a person who claims to be a married Christian woman starting threads about sex and affairs and cheating, but the person who asks questions of that person on a forum about it IS odd? Interesting viewpoint there. :D Lol.

This is why I say, these types of forums attract all the wack jobs like a magnet. Lol. :cuckoo: They jump into something that has nothing to do with them, defend a poster that claims to be married and Christian from any kind of questioning about all of the sex threads, and then get angry at the person asking questions and claim THAT person has a problem . . . all on a message board. :D Funny stuff for sure.

I'm outtahere.

You think? Sad, all the lonely married people. That's why I will wait for Mr. Right so that I do NOT end up with such problems! :D

Okay, now that I have gotten rid of the interference, I really want to know Bonzi, what is it that you are doing here, preaching about Christianity and then starting the threads that you start? I mean, how do you justify that to yourself and to your God, when you claim to be a married Christian who took vows before your God? Please, I am very curious to know.

Well, I'm expecting crickets, to be put on ignore, or to be personally attacked, although I'm not the one starting these types of threads, but anyways. It will be interesting to see what happens now, and I have some time to kill today. ;) I hope to get a straight answer for ONCE to one of my very valid questions.

Another thing, Bonzi, what about the fact that you openly state you are against homosexual marriage, stating it is a "sin" against your God? So, two people who actually WANT to be married to one another and have their union recognized are the ones sinning? How do you justify that viewpoint, considering your OTHER viewpoints and comments?

I never have or did care about money. I just want someone that is going to be real, that way I can easily filter out the shit....

So, you would date a homeless guy? A guy who was millions of dollars in debt?

Probably not, but not because of the money, it would be more of a statement about his responsibility (or lack of) - personality does play a role......
we should learn to not be so judgemental:

Nothing in this world can take the place of persistence. Talent will not; nothing is more common than unsuccessful people with talent. Genius will not; unrewarded genius is almost a proverb. Education will not; the world is full of educated derelicts. Persistence and determination alone are omnipotent.– Calvin Coolidge

And usually guys with no money are not very responsible. That is WHY they have no money. Lol.

I can deal with certain kinds of irresponsibility. But that's me. I understand why most women would want a stable and responsible man... in all ways....
except when they go get used by all of the other ones.

And how many women do you suppose do that?
depends on whether it is fashionable or not.

Does it?
yes; women can be such "slaves to fashion".

.... well at least a few on here, keep posting (whining?) about what they want for women or what they are not getting out of women? What is the point? Looking for someone to agree or commiserate with?

For example:

"Why can't chicks for free have social morals"?
"I want a young student to sit on me and use me for a couch"

I'm sure there are more but it's like over and over and over .....

I have my own wishes but I'm pretty sure they are not going to come true or even that I'll feel better posting about them on here....

Not a criticism, just wondering......

Losers?

I never have or did care about money. I just want someone that is going to be real, that way I can easily filter out the shit....

Probably not, but not because of the money, it would be more of a statement about his responsibility (or lack of) - personality does play a role......

Nothing in this world can take the place of persistence. Talent will not; nothing is more common than unsuccessful people with talent. Genius will not; unrewarded genius is almost a proverb. Education will not; the world is full of educated derelicts. Persistence and determination alone are omnipotent.– Calvin Coolidge

yet one should not beat ones head against the wall in an impossible pursuit.....

Well... I'm not here for your amusement and entertainment that's for sure ChrisL -

Trying to place people on the defensive is an interesting tactic - especially in light of the fact that I have answered and/or addressed most if not all of the questions you already have asked me!

Well... I'm not here for your amusement and entertainment that's for sure ChrisL -

Trying to place people on the defensive is an interesting tactic - especially in light of the fact that I have answered and/or addressed most if not all of the questions you already have asked me!

No . . . you really have never answered my questions. How do you justify a lot of your arguments when you don't really come across as a very "Christian" yourself? I don't get it at all. I don't get how someone can preach to others about how they dress or other things? I find this type of behavior odd to say the least, but whatever. If that's what floats your boats. You are free to be a hypocrite, I suppose, but I don't think it's unreasonable of me to point out your hypocrisy, considering the stance you take on some issues.

I mean, it's not like I'm making shit up. I'm directly addressing things you post about and asking why and how. Unlike you and some of your cohorts who would tell me I look like I have AIDS or that I've been "ridden hard and put away wet?" :D Lol.

yet one should not beat ones head against the wall in an impossible pursuit.....
high hopes and pipe dreams is what keeps me going, sometimes.

I mean, it's not like I'm making shit up. I'm directly addressing things you post about and asking why and how. Unlike you and some of your cohorts who would tell me I look like I have AIDS or that I've been "ridden hard and put away wet?" :D Lol.
not to mention being full of fallacy.

high hopes and pipe dreams is what keeps me going, sometimes.

I hear you there Daniel.....

.... there are many ways to get nasty... some stick the knife in directly, some more slowly and with a smile.....

Forum List

Back