Why do patriotic Americans support Zionism?

How do you seek citizenship from the government of a nation that never existed? :confused:

It was a part of the Palestine Mandate to facilitate Jews to get Palestinian citizenship.

Palestine has always been the homeland of the Jews. Jews have lived in Palestine since the beginning of time. Even today Jews living in Palestine, both as citizens and foreign nationals, are safer than Jews living in Israel.

Palestine is mentioned in the Old Testament...zero times.
Palestine is mentioned in the New Testament...zero times.
Palestine is mentioned in the Quran...zero times.

Eminent Middle East historian Bernard Lewis...
For Arabs, too, the term Palestine was unacceptable, though for other reasons. For Muslims it was alien and irrelevant but not abhorrent in the same way as it was to Jews. The main objection for them was that it seemed to assert a separate entity which politically conscious Arabs in Palestine and elsewhere denied. For them there was no such thing as a country called Palestine. The region which the British called Palestine was merely a separated part of a larger whole. For a long time organized and articulate Arab political opinion was virtually unanimous on this point.
[ame=http://www.amazon.com/Middle-East-Bernard-Lewis/dp/0684832801/ref=sr_1_6?ie=UTF8&s=books&qid=1278678667&sr=8-6]Amazon.com: The Middle East (9780684832807): Bernard Lewis: Books[/ame]

The Balfour Declaration of 1917 (dated 2 November 1917) was a formal statement of policy by the British government stating that

"His Majesty's government view with favour the establishment in Palestine of a national home for the Jewish people, and will use their best endeavours to facilitate the achievement of this object, it being clearly understood that nothing shall be done which may prejudice the civil and religious rights of existing non-Jewish communities in Palestine, or the rights and political status enjoyed by Jews in any other country."[1]

The declaration was made in a letter from Foreign Secretary Arthur James Balfour to Baron Rothschild (Walter Rothschild, 2nd Baron Rothschild), a leader of the British Jewish community, for transmission to the Zionist Federation of Great Britain and Ireland, a Zionist organization. The letter reflected the position of the British Cabinet, as agreed upon in a meeting on 31 October 1917. It further stated that the declaration is a sign of "sympathy with Jewish Zionist aspirations."

The statement was issued through the efforts of Chaim Weizmann and Nahum Sokolow, the principal Zionist leaders based in London; as they had asked for the reconstitution of Palestine as “the” Jewish national home the declaration fell short of Zionist expectations.[2]

Balfour Declaration of 1917 - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

I guess that stupid fucking idiot Balfour, and that stupid fucking idiot Rothschild, and that stupid fucking idiot Weizmann, and that stupid fucking idiot Sokolow did not know that there was no Palestine.

It was a part of the Palestine Mandate to facilitate Jews to get Palestinian citizenship.

Palestine has always been the homeland of the Jews. Jews have lived in Palestine since the beginning of time. Even today Jews living in Palestine, both as citizens and foreign nationals, are safer than Jews living in Israel.

For Arabs, too, the term Palestine was unacceptable, though for other reasons. For Muslims it was alien and irrelevant but not abhorrent in the same way as it was to Jews. The main objection for them was that it seemed to assert a separate entity which politically conscious Arabs in Palestine and elsewhere denied. For them there was no such thing as a country called Palestine. The region which the British called Palestine was merely a separated part of a larger whole. For a long time organized and articulate Arab political opinion was virtually unanimous on this point.
[ame=http://www.amazon.com/Middle-East-Bernard-Lewis/dp/0684832801/ref=sr_1_6?ie=UTF8&s=books&qid=1278678667&sr=8-6]Amazon.com: The Middle East (9780684832807): Bernard Lewis: Books[/ame]

The Balfour Declaration of 1917 (dated 2 November 1917) was a formal statement of policy by the British government

Er, the Balfour Declaration was issued in 1917, WAY after the Old Testament, New Testament and Quran, which do not mention Palestine.

You're so fucking stupid, it's not even funny.

Take your schizophrenia medication. I know all about you.

Amazon.com: The Middle East (9780684832807): Bernard Lewis: Books

The Balfour Declaration of 1917 (dated 2 November 1917) was a formal statement of policy by the British government

Er, the Balfour Declaration was issued in 1917, WAY after the Old Testament, New Testament and Quran, which do not mention Palestine.

This is not a religious conflict. Religious texts are irrelevant.

You're deflecting, schizophrenic boy.

Palestine is not mentioned in the Old Testament, New Testament and Quran.
You stupidly thought the 1917 Balfour Declaration was issued before them.

Too funny.

Too funny.

You are sooooooooooooooo confused.

Too funny.

According to those who have contacted me who know you, you're so mentally ill. Take your schizophrenia medication. I know all about you

Last edited:

Too funny.

According to those who have contacted me who know you, you're so mentally ill. Take your schizophrenia medication. I know all about you

Spoken like a true Israeli lackey.

The State of Israel was the product of a U.N. Resolution. The question should be: "Why do so many so-called Red Blooded Americans support a resolution from the U.N.?

The State of Israel was the product of a U.N. Resolution. The question should be: "Why do so many so-called Red Blooded Americans support a resolution from the U.N.?

Wrong, dummy.

Israel existed twice in antiquity.

It was the League of Nations that unanimously established the modern state of Israel.

Too bad your abortion wasn't a success.

Wrong, dummy.

It was the League of Nations that unanimously established the modern state of Israel.

No, this is the abortion:

United Nations General Assembly Resolution 181

ODS HOME PAGE

Wrong, dummy.

ODS HOME PAGE

Dumb dumb, UN Res. 181 was non-binding and was merely an endorsement of Israeli statehood.

It was the binding San Remo Resolution and binding Palestine Mandate issued by the League of Nations that provide the legal foundation for Israeli statehood.

Now, you know

That is a common misperception. Resolution181 was a General Assembly suggestion that the Security Council approve and implement the partition plan.

Before that happened, the US withdrew its support and the Security Council never addressed that resolution.

Resolution 181 is absolutely meaningless. It did not create anything.

Wrong, dummy.

ODS HOME PAGE

You're an abortion, loser.

Israel has produced 6 Nobel Prize winners.

Israel is one of the most advanced, successful prosperous countries in the world, and, Israel's unanimous acceptance into the elite OECD signifies Israel as a global economic power.

You're a failure in life, loser.

Warren Buffett...
Israel is now a major factor in commerce and in the world, and, is a smaller replica of what has been accomplished in the US and I think Americans admire that. They feel good about a society that is on the move
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zaN_2nFqFtI]YouTube - Warren Buffet Supports the U.S.-Israel Relationship[/ame]

Forum List

Back