Why do people always cry when they meet Trump?

rightwinger

Award Winning USMB Paid Messageboard Poster
Aug 4, 2009
I rarely see people crying, but for some reason people always seem to break into tears when they are around Trump

They were incredible. When I went to the courthouse which is also a prison in a sense, they signed me in and I’ll tell you people were crying,”he claimed.

“People that work there. Professionally work there that have no problems putting in murderers and they see everybody. It’s a tough, tough place and they were crying. They were actually crying. They said I’m sorry

Video footage from inside the courthouse in Manhattan last week actually showed court staff refusing to hold open a door for Mr Trump as he walked in to face a judge.

I rarely see people crying, but for some reason people always seem to break into tears when they are around Trump

They were incredible. When I went to the courthouse which is also a prison in a sense, they signed me in and I’ll tell you people were crying,”he claimed.

“People that work there. Professionally work there that have no problems putting in murderers and they see everybody. It’s a tough, tough place and they were crying. They were actually crying. They said I’m sorry

Because they're losers.

But keep sending money to your Orange God while you can't repair your plumbing, Trumptards

LOL

Something remarkable happened, according to Donald Trump, when Donald Trump arrived at his campaign rally in Evansville, Indiana last week.

Nine “miners” greeted him backstage. They were “tough guys,” “seriously tough cookies,” men he wouldn’t want to fight. But eight of the nine were crying.

“Crying out of happiness,” Trump said

A strong man came up to me, tough kind of a guy, and said: ‘I want to thank you, Mr. President, for saving our country.’ And he had tears coming down his eyes,” Trump said. “This wasn’t just a statement, because he had tears coming down. Unless he was a real wise guy. But he had tears coming down his eyes.”

By Trump’s telling, the waterworks began early in his presidency. In May 2017, he told CBS about what happened when he let “the head of a major, major company” visit the Oval Office.

“I said, ‘Have you been to the White House before?’ ‘Yes, 51 times.’ I said, ‘Oh good, so you’ve been to the Oval Office.’ ‘No, I was never brought to the Oval Office.’ I said, ‘Come on, I’ll bring you to the Oval Office.’ The person came into the Oval Office and started to cry,” he said. “This is a tough person, by the way. Came into the Oval Office and started to cry.”

In January 2018, Trump told an American Farm Bureau conventionthat farmers had approached him crying after he signed an executive order to ease an Obama-era water regulation many farmers opposed.

“Men that were tough and strong, women that were tough and strong — they’d see me, they had tears coming down their eyes, because I gave them back their property, I gave them back their farms,” he said.

Ron DeSantis got elected because of me,” he told Hewitt. “You remember, he had nothing, he was dead, he was leaving the race, he came over and he begged me, begged me, for an endorsement. He was getting ready to drop out…. He said, ‘If you endorse me, I’ll win,’ and there were tears coming down from his eyes.”

From TDS.

Something remarkable happened, according to Donald Trump, when Donald Trump arrived at his campaign rally in Evansville, Indiana last week.

Nine “miners” greeted him backstage. They were “tough guys,” “seriously tough cookies,” men he wouldn’t want to fight. But eight of the nine were crying.

“Crying out of happiness,” Trump said
tough guys like Trump !

I have to say that people were coming up to me, strong people, tough people with businesses that were 100 years old, people that were pillars of their community, and they had tears in their eyes, what Cordray was doing. He was putting them out of business,” Trump said.

After North Korean dictator Kim Jong Un agreed to return the remains of U.S. soldiers killed in the Korean War, Trump began claiming that multiple parents of Korean War soldiers had approached him on the campaign trail to beg him to make this happen. When it was noted that these parents would be more than 100 years old, Trump changed the story to claim it was the children of the soldiers, not the parents, who had approached him.

He added tears to this new version.

“People would come to me and with tears in their eyes,” he said, “and say, ‘Would it be possible to get back the remains of our father?’”

Cause they're happy to meet a REAL American thats FOR America!!

giphy.gif

These days it’s probably remorse for having the vegetable as president when we could have had Trump.

After North Korean dictator Kim Jong Un agreed to return the remains of U.S. soldiers killed in the Korean War, Trump began claiming that multiple parents of Korean War soldiers had approached him on the campaign trail to beg him to make this happen. When it was noted that these parents would be more than 100 years old, Trump changed the story to claim it was the children of the soldiers, not the parents, who had approached him.

He added tears to this new version.

“People would come to me and with tears in their eyes,” he said, “and say, ‘Would it be possible to get back the remains of our father?’”
Shameless self promoter who also is delusional. No matter, the faithful cannot get enough.

Forum List

Back