Why do people from the political forum that demand honesty and morality

Because it is hardwired into us. We didn’t put it there and we can’t get rid of it. We feel so strongly about it that when we violate it rather than abandoning the concept we rationalize we didn’t violate it.

Because it is hardwired into us. We didn’t put it there and we can’t get rid of it. We feel so strongly about it that when we violate it rather than abandoning the concept we rationalize we didn’t violate it.

How many of you are there?

When they heard God coming they hid. That was how ancient man passed down the knowledge that man knows right from wrong to future generations.

When God asked Adam if he ate the fruit, Adam replied the woman you made gave it to me. When God asked Eve if she ate the fruit she replied the serpent deceived me. That was how ancient man passed down the knowledge to future generations that when man violates the law of right and wrong he rationalizes that he didn’t violate it.

When they heard God coming they hid. That was how ancient man passed down the knowledge that man knows right from wrong to future generations.

When God asked Adam if he ate the fruit, Adam replied the woman you made gave it to me. When God asked Eve if she ate the fruit she replied the serpent deceived me. That was how ancient man passed down the knowledge to future generations that when man violates the law of right and wrong he rationalizes that he didn’t violate it.
lol... “You used to be much more.. muchier. You’ve lost your muchness.”

I can live with you believing that. It’s not so bad.

And I can live with you exchanging your birthright, the individuality that reflects the oneness of Holy God, to become an insignificant smear on the butt of a self negating multiplicity that is slowly disintegrating into nothingness.

And I can live with you exchanging your birthright, the individuality that reflects the oneness of Holy God, to become an insignificant smear on the butt of a self negating multiplicity that is slowly disintegrating into nothingness.
You don’t believe that God (i.e. spirit) created the material world so that God could experience the material world through us. You believe the material world created God (i.e. spirit). So you can’t believe in birthright because you believe that everything which has unfolded since the beginning of space and time is just matter and energy doing what matter and energy do. Whereas I believe that God (i.e. spirit) created the material world so that God could experience the material world through us. Furthermore, I believe we do control our own destiny and that God is providing constant feedback to us so that we may progress as beings to become better versions of ourselves but it is not a birthright.

You don’t believe that God (i.e. spirit) created the material world so that God could experience the material world through us. You believe the material world created God (i.e. spirit). So you can’t believe in birthright because you believe that everything which has unfolded since the beginning of space and time is just matter and energy doing what matter and energy do. Whereas I believe that God (i.e. spirit) created the material world so that God could experience the material world through us. Furthermore, I believe we do control our own destiny and that God is providing constant feedback to us so that we may progress as beings to become better versions of ourselves but it is not a birthright.

2h7ppa.jpg

That awkward moment when secular humanists masquerading as people of faith are forced to change their tactics.

That awkward moment when secular humanists masquerading as people of faith are forced to change their tactics.

I only asked you "how many of you are there" after you posted this gem, Mr WeeWee.

"Because it is hardwired into us. We didn’t put it there and we can’t get rid of it. We feel so strongly about it that when we violate it rather than abandoning the concept we rationalize we didn’t violate it."

You then went off into loony town about how " God created the material universe so that he can experience the material world through us." As if God was all by his lonesome in hebbin and needed ya'll to play with otherwise he wouldn't know what its like to be insane? lol..sure..And this little piggy goes we we we.

So just tell me.

HOW MANY OF YOU ARE THERE?

Last edited:

I only asked you "how many of you are there" after you posted this gem, Mr WeeWee.

"Because it is hardwired into us. We didn’t put it there and we can’t get rid of it. We feel so strongly about it that when we violate it rather than abandoning the concept we rationalize we didn’t violate it."

You then went off into loony town about how " God created the material universe so that he can experience the material world through us." As if God was all by his lonesome in hebbin and needed ya'll to play with otherwise he wouldn't know what its like to be insane? lol..sure..And this little piggy goes we we we.

So just tell me.

Dude, everyone sees through your charade.

So just tell me.

That makes two of you that we can see through. Are you guys related? :biggrin:

So just tell me.

I couldn’t be happier for you to see it that way.

So just tell me.

You’re so happy it burns you up inside. :biggrin:

So just tell me.

You’re so happy it burns you up inside. :biggrin:
Well, I did play some golf today. What did you do? :lol:

So just tell me.

What charade? Sounds like you are projecting. Those are your words, us us us, we we we. Consistently.

"God experiences the material world through us." That gem came out of your head. Have you forgotten?

What God is that? The Lord of Darkness? Who is us? The damned?

Last edited:

So just tell me.

What charade? Sounds like you are projecting. Those are your words, us us us, we we we. Consistently.

"God experiences the material world through us." That gem came out of your head. Have you forgotten?

The charade you are playing. I see right through it. You don’t want people to know God.

There is only one Creator and he absolutely does experience the material world through us. He literally shares in our experiences.

So just tell me.

The charade you are playing. I see right through it. You don’t want people to know God.

There is only one Creator and he absolutely does experience the material world through us. He literally shares in our experiences.
Then why can’t you prove it?

So just tell me.

Then why can’t you prove it?
I do. Everyday.

Forum List

Back