Why do people still Defend Sanchez?

best damn thread in this section.

:clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2:

the thing that is such a crock about what they did to tebow is yeah,the guy obviously cant make it as a starting quarterback in the NFL,but ANYBODY would be an improvement over sanchez.sanchez has had too many opportunitys to prove himself and he failed,if your going to trade for a qb,at LEAST give him a chance to be a starter.:cuckoo:

The general manager of the jets should be fired for not trading him this year along with tebow,and if Ryan goes ahead and make him their starter again this year,then its a travesty of justice if they dont fire him if sanchez is the starter on opening day.If I were ryan,i would make that backup qb my starter,anybody would be an improvement over sanchez.

Last edited:

the thing that is such a crock about what they did to tebow is yeah,the guy obviously cant make it as a starting quarterback in the NFL,but ANYBODY would be an improvement over sanchez.sanchez has had too many opportunitys to prove himself and he failed,if your going to trade for a qb,at LEAST give him a chance to be a starter.:cuckoo:

The general manager of the jets should be fired for not trading him this year along with tebow,and if Ryan goes ahead and make him their starter again this year,then its a travesty of justice if they dont fire him if sanchez is the starter on opening day.If I were ryan,i would make that backup qb my starter,anybody would be an improvement over sanchez.

Why thank you :razz:.

Sanchez had what, "one" good season and nothing more, and that was mostly from his teammates. Tebow may not be the best, but hell, he is far better then Sanchez.

The guy is a piece of shit as a player and some people still defend him? Jesus.......

You clearly know zip about football. Mike Tannenbaum and Rex Ryan did absolutely everything imaginable to set this guy up to fail. Start with surrounding him with a cast of mediocre players and add to that the addition of Tim Tebow and Ryan's stupid proclamations of the Jets being Super bowl bound Sanchez was destined to fail.

QUOTE=mightydog;7240266]
The guy is a piece of shit as a player and some people still defend him? Jesus.......

You clearly know zip about football. Mike Tannenbaum and Rex Ryan did absolutely everything imaginable to set this guy up to fail. Start with surrounding him with a cast of mediocre players and add to that the addition of Tim Tebow and Ryan's stupid proclamations of the Jets being Super bowl bound Sanchez was destined to fail.[/QUOTE]

Oh please give me a break.Sanchez panics when he is in the pocket and has regresses in the last couple of years.incompetent Brain Shottenheimer is no longer around anymore so you cant blame him anymore for sanchez regressing.he clearly has lost confidence in himself,has a weak arm,and clearly is not starting quarterback material.Only an idiot runs backwards and then runs forwards afterwards,running into his own offensive lineman.:D

what are you,his brother or something? only an idiot would defend sanchez at this point.:cuckoo: You are the one that knows zip about football.

Sanchez had what, "one" good season and nothing more, and that was mostly from his teammates. Tebow may not be the best, but hell, he is far better then Sanchez.

he should have at LEAST been given a chance to start when Sanchez failed.again that guy has had so many chances and like you said,only had one good season and has regressed the last couple years.get rid of him.

he should have at LEAST been given a chance to start when Sanchez failed.again that guy has had so many chances and like you said,only had one good season and has regressed the last couple years.get rid of him.

commenting on this further,you obviously havent watched any of the jets games this past year.There were PLENTY of times Sanchez wasnt even being rushed and had all the time in the world to throw the ball with no pressure on him and his throws were way off target,not even close.this guy has got to be the worst starting quarterback and the league.period.

You clearly know zip about football. Mike Tannenbaum and Rex Ryan did absolutely everything imaginable to set this guy up to fail. Start with surrounding him with a cast of mediocre players and add to that the addition of Tim Tebow and Ryan's stupid proclamations of the Jets being Super bowl bound Sanchez was destined to fail.

Now I certainly wouldn't want Sanchez as the QB of my team... but it certainly didn't help his career any to be drafted into the Jets during the Rex Ryan era. Maybe he could've done better elsewhere but it may be too late now.

And you know a lot about football?There's the door... get out.

He's an bad QB who choked against the Steelers in the AFC Champ game and can't hold his own .vs. any other team.

Now I certainly wouldn't want Sanchez as the QB of my team... but it certainly didn't help his career any to be drafted into the Jets during the Rex Ryan era. Maybe he could've done better elsewhere but it may be too late now.

Maybe with a good coach like Harbaugh he would have blossomed.The thing is he is only regressing getting worse and worse.two years ago Jets fans could rightly so blame Schottenheimer on his regression with him as the offensive coordinater.The shottenheimers are idiots when it comes to offensive football so the jets FINALLY got wise and fired that idiot.

Well Shittenheimer is gone now and wasnt there last year so they can no longer blame his regression on Schottenheimer anymore. Like I said,there were many times last year when he had no pressure on him and he would STILL be way off target on his throws.I have seen backup quarterbacks in the league perform far better than him before.

Forum List

Back