Why Do Polls Say Hillary's Ahead?

Carl in Michigan

Diamond Member
Aug 15, 2016
trump-nc-575x359.jpg

Are we all being brainwashed by the media? Can they all be wrong?

Trump continues to draw HUGE crowds wherever he goes. Clinton can't draw flies, yet she's "ahead"?

Here’s the line to see Donald Trump in#Fayetteville.@KenSmithWRAL takes you there at 6 on #wralpic.twitter.com/fiwRZvw6MR

— WRAL NEWS in NC (@WRAL) March 9, 2016

Hillary in Las Vegas:
CpC0iBSUAAANLo5.jpg

PHOTO ESSAY: Trump vs Hillary Crowd Comparison - Pictures Say a Thousand Words!

I am just spit balling here but maybe, just maybe, it is because she IS ahead.

This crowd bullshit is just getting old. The nation is 300,000,000 strong. The fact that 30,000 show up to a rally is entirely irrelevant - that is literally .01%. Not one percent, not one tenth of a percent but ONE HUNDREDTH OF ONE PERCENT. IOW, crowds are not indicative of anything in the actual election.

trump-nc-575x359.jpg

Trump continues to draw HUGE crowds wherever he goes. Clinton can't draw flies, yet she's "ahead"?

Here’s the line to see Donald Trump in#Fayetteville.@KenSmithWRAL takes you there at 6 on #wralpic.twitter.com/fiwRZvw6MR

Hillary in Las Vegas:
CpC0iBSUAAANLo5.jpg

Somehow you equate huge crowds of people going to see an entertainment show with numbers of people voting. I mean, you're looking at 100 million people at least voting for both candidates. Just because Trump has the ones who want to be entertained, doesn't mean Hillary won't get votes.

BTW, Trump was in Novi , MI Friday. 7,000 and we got 6" of rain that day!

Here's Hillary's "crowd" in Toledo, Oh yesterday:

Ct2-DEtVYAAlGBv.jpg

Somehow you equate huge crowds of people going to see an entertainment show with numbers of people voting. I mean, you're looking at 100 million people at least voting for both candidates. Just because Trump has the ones who want to be entertained, doesn't mean Hillary won't get votes.
I understand you need to spin this, but these rally's are about TURNOUT.

Let us hope this is Clinton's power to inspire turnout at the polls.

trump-nc-575x359.jpg

Hillary in Las Vegas:
CpC0iBSUAAANLo5.jpg

Oh and I am so sorry you do not have an ass Siete

I have one ... how else could I laugh it off?

BLACK VOTES MATTER !

Well, if you laugh it off, how could you have one? :lol:

easy ..

LMAO

laugh my ass on.

sorry ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ :dunno:

anywho .. Dnnie's clearly winning, just ask him ..

the polls are great, really great, they're great, everyone is saying they're great, Bhuleeeeve me, they're great.

Well, when you call somebody on the phone and say, " Hey, who ya gonna vote for?", how accurate is that? Seems to me turnout when your guy is in town is a better indicator of how well you're gonna inspire your peeps to go to the polls on a cold, rainy November day -- which explains why the Dems need to make voting as EFFORTLESS as possible.

trump-nc-575x359.jpg

Hillary in Las Vegas:
CpC0iBSUAAANLo5.jpg

Oh and I am so sorry you do not have an ass Siete

I have one ... how else could I laugh it off?

BLACK VOTES MATTER !

Well, if you laugh it off, how could you have one? :lol:

easy ..

LMAO

laugh my ass on.

sorry ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ :dunno:

anywho .. Dnnie's clearly winning, just ask him ..

the polls are great, really great, they're great, everyone is saying they're great, Bhuleeeeve me, they're great.
They are. He is clearly winning bigly. So bigly that it is just amazing.

I understand you need to spin this, but these rally's are about TURNOUT.

Let us hope this is Clinton's power to inspire turnout at the polls.

Turn out to what?

You're trying to equate turn out to a political rally as turn out to an election.

Now, working people might not have the time or the energy for this, but will go and vote. And they're probably more likely to vote Hillary perhaps.

I'm not spinning anything. I'm showing it as it is.

How many did Trump have to his rallies for the primaries compared to others, and did this equate to votes for him in the actual primary elections?

Or don't you know and you're just making this up as you go along?

Now, working people might not have the time or the energy for this, but will go and vote. And they're probably more likely to vote Hillary perhaps
WORKING people don't vote Democrat. That's why the dead, the felon and welfare vote is targeted by the Democrats

Now, working people might not have the time or the energy for this, but will go and vote. And they're probably more likely to vote Hillary perhaps
WORKING people don't vote Democrat. That's why the dead, the felon and welfare vote is targeted by the Democrats

Depends what you mean by "working people" here. I'm not meaning the working class, I mean people who actually have to go to work.

Well, when you call somebody on the phone and say, " Hey, who ya gonna vote for?", how accurate is that? Seems to me turnout when your guy is in town is a better indicator of how well you're gonna inspire your peeps to go to the polls on a cold, rainy November day -- which explains why the Dems need to make voting as EFFORTLESS as possible.

I can't say for certain, but I'd bet that telephone-based polling produces results that are heavily-skewed toward the left wrong; because conservatives are generally more busy trying to make an honest living, and less likely to be willing to take the time to deal with a pollster.

I know that I'm generally very annoyed,any more, by any unsolicited cold-calls, for whatever purpose. Any such call usually evokes fromme, first the demand to “Put this number on you d-not-call list.” (once I make that demand, it is illegal for them to call me again, even if it wasn't already illegal) followed by a string of much coarser expletives and insults than I usually use in normal conversation, to make the point just how unwelcome that call is.

It might once have been possible to carry out a valid poll by telephone, but that well has been hopelessly and irreparably poisoned by the rise of telemarketing in the 1990s.

Last edited:

Depends what you mean by "working people" here. I'm not meaning the working class, I mean people who actually have to go to work.

I can't say for certain,but I'd bet that telephone-based polling produces results that are heavily-skewed toward the left wrong; because conservatives are generally more busy trying to make an honest living, and less likely to be willing to take the time to deal with a pollster.

I know that I'm generally very annoyed,any more, by any unsolicited cold-calls, for whatever purpose. Any such call usually evokes fromme, first the demand to “Put this number on you d-not-call list.” (once I make that demand, it is illegal for them to call me again, even if it wasn't already illegal) followed by a string of much coarser expletives and insults than I usually use in normal conversation, to make the point just how unwelcome that call is.

It might once have been possible to carry out a valid poll by telephone, but that well has been hopelessly and irreparably poisoned by the rise of telemarketing in the 1990s.
And liberals do not work or have to make a living. Your hatred clouds your thoughts.

Forum List

Back