Why do Republicans treat Appalachia like a Third World Country?

deanrd

Gold Member
May 8, 2017
These people voted overwhelmingly for Donald Trump and the GOP even though they are relentless in rolling back any help given to them by Democrats.

I can understand why Republicans mistreat Puerto Rico. After all, they are Hispanic and we know what Republicans think of minorities, but Appalachia? With all those millions of whites? How do they get away with it?

Drinking Water and Wastewater Infrastructure in Appalachia

These people voted overwhelmingly for Donald Trump and the GOP even though they are relentless in rolling back any help given to them by Democrats.

I can understand why Republicans mistreat Puerto Rico. After all, they are Hispanic and we know what Republicans think of minorities, but Appalachia? With all those millions of whites? How do they get away with it?

/----/ Another strawman argument from thel ying leftards.
strawman.jpg

This is a pretty funny thread coming from a piece of shit sycophant of a party that gets most of it's financial support from elitist sociopaths who live in high rise apartments in NYC and mansions in Hollywood. If there are a group of people who are more vocal about their absolute contempt for average Americans they live in North Korea where Deanturd belongs.

BTW Deanturd, I sincerely mean what I said before my little vacation. You owe the oxygen producing plants around you an apology.

After all, they are Hispanic and we know what Republicans think of minorities
yep in California they not only live among them,many have even married them and had kids.........

This is a pretty funny thread coming from a piece of shit sycophant of a party that gets most of it's financial support from elitist sociopaths who live in high rise apartments in NYC and mansions in Hollywood. If there are a group of people who are more vocal about their absolute contempt for average Americans they live in North Korea where Deanturd belongs.

BTW Deanturd, I sincerely mean what I said before my little vacation. You owe the oxygen producing plants around you an apology.

Where do Republicans get their support from?
Hint,
Tax cuts for billionaires and corporations explains it all.

yep in California they not only live among them,many have even married them and had kids.........
There are always outliers.

Then there are your kind. Liars.

once again saying something you cant prove....which of course makes you the liar....and yet you wonder why so many here think you are dipshit....

Someone's a wittle angwy :itsok:

Last edited:

1. Your race baiting is noted and held against you. YOu are a race baiting asshole.

2. What "help" are you talking about?

Hint,
In case you forgot this meme didn't work for Hillary. I know you had a nervous breakdown when she lost and had to leave the board for months before returning under a new account BUT

NOTHING HAS CHANGED

You want to win put forward ideas not retarded worn out talking points

Last edited:

once again saying something you cant prove....which of course makes you the liar....and yet you wonder why so many here think you are dipshit....
What is there to prove. The GOP is 90% white and hating gays for a reason.
Two reasons actually.
1. Racism
2. Homophobia

Actions, it's all about actions.

Hint,
In case you forgot this meme didn't work for Hillary. I know you had a nervous breakdown when she lost and had to leave the board for months before returning under a new account BUT

NOTHING HAS CHANGED

Nothing has changed?

Yea it has. First, there were the tax cuts for billionaires under Bush and the GOP and now there are MORE tax cuts for billionaires under Trump and the GOP.

So what is different? Less money to help average Americans, which Republicans hate, which is strange, considering so many are average Americans and there's the enormous deficits.

As if the OP gives a fuck about us here in Appalachia.

Hint,

NOTHING HAS CHANGED

Nothing has changed?

Yea it has. First, there were the tax cuts for billionaires under Bush and the GOP and now there are MORE tax cuts for billionaires under Trump and the GOP.

So what is different? Less money to help average Americans, which Republicans hate, which is strange, considering so many are average Americans and there's the enormous deficits.
Nothing has changed politically. Your bullshit is still bullshit. The country however has changed, and for the better. More jobs, lower taxes, higher pay, less regulation.

You on the other hand are still the same old asshat who can't get beyond political talking points. Sad

The Kentucky county where water smells like diesel - CNN

1c9e48d792bef2ba335a6cff76ac1bde.jpg

Oh look, root beer flowing into my sink!

America Says: Keep Your Dirty Hands Off My Clean Water Act!

What's funny that the GOP base thinks it's Mexicans they need to worry about.

But it's their own leadership that's ruining their lives.
Like CNN gives a fuck about Kentucky....
They care enough to write the story.

What about the GOP? Do you think they care? Wanna bet you vote GOP?

^dude drank all the koolaide^

Hint,

NOTHING HAS CHANGED

Nothing has changed?

Nothing has changed politically. Your bullshit is still bullshit. The country however has changed, and for the better. More jobs, lower taxes, higher pay, less regulation.

You on the other hand are still the same old asshat who can't get beyond political talking points. Sad
More jobs? There were six million unfilled under Obama.
Lower taxes? For billionaires.
Less Regulation?

That's why those in Appalachia have chocolate water. Yum!

xaJdgNn.jpg

If you vote for people who do this to you and your family, don't you deserve what you get?

The Kentucky county where water smells like diesel - CNN

1c9e48d792bef2ba335a6cff76ac1bde.jpg

Oh look, root beer flowing into my sink!

America Says: Keep Your Dirty Hands Off My Clean Water Act!

What's funny that the GOP base thinks it's Mexicans they need to worry about.

But it's their own leadership that's ruining their lives.
Like CNN gives a fuck about Kentucky....
They care enough to write the story.

What about the GOP? Do you think they care? Wanna bet you vote GOP?
I know the GOP doesn't care, but I also know that Democrats hate white people who aren't self-hating cucks.

I take the lesser of 2 evils until white people get proper representation.

Forum List

Back