Why do Republicans treat Appalachia like a Third World Country?

This is a pretty funny thread coming from a piece of shit sycophant of a party that gets most of it's financial support from elitist sociopaths who live in high rise apartments in NYC and mansions in Hollywood. If there are a group of people who are more vocal about their absolute contempt for average Americans they live in North Korea where Deanturd belongs.

BTW Deanturd, I sincerely mean what I said before my little vacation. You owe the oxygen producing plants around you an apology.

^dude drank all the koolaide^
Not all of it. It comes out of the faucets Kola Flavored in Appalachia.

images

The Kentucky county where water smells like diesel - CNN

1c9e48d792bef2ba335a6cff76ac1bde.jpg

Oh look, root beer flowing into my sink!

America Says: Keep Your Dirty Hands Off My Clean Water Act!

What's funny that the GOP base thinks it's Mexicans they need to worry about.

But it's their own leadership that's ruining their lives.
Like CNN gives a fuck about Kentucky....
They care enough to write the story.

What about the GOP? Do you think they care? Wanna bet you vote GOP?
I know the GOP doesn't care, but I also know that Democrats hate white people who aren't self-hating cucks.

I take the lesser of 2 evils until white people get proper representation.
The majority of Democrats are white. Why would you think they hate white people?

As if the OP gives a fuck about us here in Appalachia.
If you vote for people who fuk you, then you will continue to be fuked.
It's just that simple.

Are these right wingers really working to justify why their leaders fuk them over?

Why? Are they that brainwashed?

I know the GOP doesn't care, but I also know that Democrats hate white people who aren't self-hating cucks.

The majority of Democrats are white. Why would you think they hate white people?
That isn't really true anymore.

Between the non-whites who advocate for Democrat causes but aren't registered to vote, and the illegals who advocate for the Democrats, white Democrats are a dwindling minority that will fade to irrelevance in less than a generation from now.

Every Democrat medium is brazenly anti-white. Why would you think Democrats don't hate white people?

Fucking retard noob.

You do realize the concept of "drank the kool-aid" comes from bed wetting leftist parasites, which you appear to be at least as stupid as, who followed Jim Jones to Guyana and established a collectivist colony only to end up drinking "kool-aid" laced with cyanide right?

I don't even care what your politics are, you're not worthy of any further attention unless I decide to mock you further.

/ignore

Fucking retard noob.

You do realize the concept of "drank the kool-aid" comes from bed wetting leftist parasites, which you appear to be at least as stupid as, who followed Jim Jones to Guyana and established a collectivist colony only to end up drinking "kool-aid" laced with cyanide right?

I don't even care what your politics are, you're not worthy of any further attention unless I decide to mock you further.

/ignore
Lol, you think your opinions matter?

You are utterly insignificant.

Fucking retard noob.

/ignore
Lol, you think your opinions matter?

You are utterly insignificant.
Oh the irony....

These people voted overwhelmingly for Donald Trump and the GOP even though they are relentless in rolling back any help given to them by Democrats.

I can understand why Republicans mistreat Puerto Rico. After all, they are Hispanic and we know what Republicans think of minorities, but Appalachia? With all those millions of whites? How do they get away with it?

Drinking Water and Wastewater Infrastructure in Appalachia
After all, they are Hispanic and we know what Republicans think of minorities
yep in California they not only live among them,many have even married them and had kids.........
There are always outliers.

Then there are your kind. Liars.
once again saying something you cant prove....which of course makes you the liar....and yet you wonder why so many here think you are dipshit....
What is there to prove. The GOP is 90% white and hating gays for a reason.
Two reasons actually.
1. Racism
2. Homophobia

Actions, it's all about actions.
doing what you do best.....changing the subject because once again you pussy out proving what you said about me,not the GOP,but then you have always been like that havent you?....someday your one ball will drop dean and you will try to back up your bullshit.....

Between the non-whites who advocate for Democrat causes but aren't registered to vote, and the illegals who advocate for the Democrats, white Democrats are a dwindling minority that will fade to irrelevance in less than a generation from now.

Every Democrat medium is brazenly anti-white. Why would you think Democrats don't hate white people?
I know Democrats don't hate white people.
1. I'm a Democrat
2. I'm white
3. I know other Democrats
4. I live in Chicago
5. I have never been disrespected by black or Hispanic or gay Democrats
6. When Democrats fight for rights, they fight for everyone's rights.

Now, why do I KNOW Republicans hate minorities?
I don't have to go through the list. It's well known and the honest Republicans admit it.

This is a pretty funny thread coming from a piece of shit sycophant of a party that gets most of it's financial support from elitist sociopaths who live in high rise apartments in NYC and mansions in Hollywood. If there are a group of people who are more vocal about their absolute contempt for average Americans they live in North Korea where Deanturd belongs.

BTW Deanturd, I sincerely mean what I said before my little vacation. You owe the oxygen producing plants around you an apology.

Not all of it. It comes out of the faucets Kola Flavored in Appalachia.

images
At least their water isn't poisoned by lazy democrat politicians.

Long before Milwaukee lead poisoning fallout, Mayor Tom Barrett's staff was given warning

I'll settle for the dirty over the poison.

Fucking hack

I know Democrats don't hate white people.
1. I'm a Democrat
2. I'm white
3. I know other Democrats
4. I live in Chicago
5. I have never been disrespected by black or Hispanic or gay Democrats
6. When Democrats fight for rights, they fight for everyone's rights.

Now, why do I KNOW Republicans hate minorities?
I don't have to go through the list. It's well known and the honest Republicans admit it.
You are a brainwashed cuck who wouldn't recognize racism against whites from a black man's asshole.

These people voted overwhelmingly for Donald Trump and the GOP even though they are relentless in rolling back any help given to them by Democrats.

I can understand why Republicans mistreat Puerto Rico. After all, they are Hispanic and we know what Republicans think of minorities, but Appalachia? With all those millions of whites? How do they get away with it?

Drinking Water and Wastewater Infrastructure in Appalachia
What's your beef about? You been under a rock somewhere for a long long time? We've been upfront all along, according to the left's various "sources" anyway, with our ongoing plans to poison the air and the water. The same air and water we all need of course so it's a bit of a one-way street deal unfortunately. So get with the program while the gettin's still good and relax, get a hobby, and just go with the flow until it's all over.

What about people in Kentucky who are expected to drink that water. Do they give a fuk about Kentucky?

Forum List

Back