Why Do So Many Hardcore Racists Deny It When Called Out?

Einstein was born before those lynching photographs you all use even took place.

At the time that he made that quote there was barely any non-white nations even involved in world affairs(in other words he knew next to nothing about any race besides white people and his fellow Jews).
It's always some Nancy story w/people like you. You hop, jump through hurdles and skip to my Lou to avoid what's glaringly obvious.

#LOLGOP #TooFunny #CLASSIC

It is simple logic(and according to a logic test I took I am highly logical and have a PhD LOL).

If the country is only 65% white or so and getting less white every single year, why do you picture racists in America as white? Why is it not a major deal that a significant and growing number of victims of racism are white when solely taking demographics into account?

If the world is over 90% non-white then how can you be anything even remotely egalitarian if you think racism is a white thing or a predominately white thing?

Your image of racism is every bit as outdated as the lynching photographs used on here.
einstein-racism.jpg
Einstein was born before those lynching photographs you all use even took place.

At the time that he made that quote there was barely any non-white nations even involved in world affairs(in other words he knew next to nothing about any race besides white people and his fellow Jews).
Are you retarded or something? He made that quote in 1946. :rolleyes:
In 1946 you had the US, a few European countries, Russia, maybe Canada and kind of sort of China running the entire world.

African nations, the Middle East, the vast vast majority of East Asia and South America were all non-factors in the global media and global economy.

Watch the original "The Day the Earth Stood Still" and count how many non-white UN delegates are shown after they literally show every country that was not completely backwards, that was in 1950.
What does the UN have to do with whites having a disease called racism? :rolleyes:
Einstein didn't know anybody but white people and Jews because non-whites were not common in the western world at the time and didn't matter on the world stage.

He was clearly talking out of his ass.

How would that make racist whites be braver?

I asked for examples of racists to have a baseline and he refused to provide it. Sad.
How would asking for examples of racists make white racists braver?

I never said braver. I need a baseline. If for example his baseline is me, then 99% of this board is racist by his standards. If his baseline is Sobieski then we have something. Without a baseline it is impossible to have a debate IMO.
Then youre off topic. Did you even read the OP? Maybe thats why he refused to provide it. It has nothing to do with the questions he asked. :rolleyes:

His TOPIC. Since you're dumb. I'll go step by step with you (you lost another debate).

I don't get it. So many die hard racist have engaged id, currently engage in and will engage in racist rhetoric and behavior, but when called out, always seem to slink away from it. (Who? Which racists? What specificially is he talking about?)

Why? Aren't they supposed to be proud of their stance? They should be proud. (Who should be proud?) Vague.

I see it right here on USMB practically every day I post. Why hold a position that you're ashamed to stand by publicly? (Who is the "you're")?

Anyone have any thoughts on this phenomenon? --- I'd have thoughts if his post was not so vague.
Now youre mad because you cant understand context? :rolleyes:

How would that make racist whites be braver?

I asked for examples of racists to have a baseline and he refused to provide it. Sad.

I never said braver. I need a baseline. If for example his baseline is me, then 99% of this board is racist by his standards. If his baseline is Sobieski then we have something. Without a baseline it is impossible to have a debate IMO.
Then youre off topic. Did you even read the OP? Maybe thats why he refused to provide it. It has nothing to do with the questions he asked. :rolleyes:

His TOPIC. Since you're dumb. I'll go step by step with you (you lost another debate).

I don't get it. So many die hard racist have engaged id, currently engage in and will engage in racist rhetoric and behavior, but when called out, always seem to slink away from it. (Who? Which racists? What specificially is he talking about?)

Why? Aren't they supposed to be proud of their stance? They should be proud. (Who should be proud?) Vague.

I see it right here on USMB practically every day I post. Why hold a position that you're ashamed to stand by publicly? (Who is the "you're")?

Anyone have any thoughts on this phenomenon? --- I'd have thoughts if his post was not so vague.

This is a three legged dog....trust me it goes nowhere.

These are the terms you must accept:
1.) All whites are racist by default ( Obama doesn't count even though he's a half breed )
2.) Blacks cannot be racist
3.) You are a piece of shit
4.) You owe me a living
5.) If you don't accept 1-4 not only are you racist...you;re also...RACIST!
6.) I am always right
7.) You are always wrong....until you admit that I am right
8.) This is settled science
9.) you owe me a living ( this is not like number 4 since number 4 begins the sentence with a capital letter! )
10,) After you accept everything including number 3...you will still be a piece of shit.

That about covers it.

JO

Dogs get mad. People get angry. What is the context? Please explain it to me. Thank you.

In 1946 you had the US, a few European countries, Russia, maybe Canada and kind of sort of China running the entire world.

African nations, the Middle East, the vast vast majority of East Asia and South America were all non-factors in the global media and global economy.

Watch the original "The Day the Earth Stood Still" and count how many non-white UN delegates are shown after they literally show every country that was not completely backwards, that was in 1950.
What does the UN have to do with whites having a disease called racism? :rolleyes:
Einstein didn't know anybody but white people and Jews because non-whites were not common in the western world at the time and didn't matter on the world stage.

So now youre claiming Einstein didnt hang out with Black people? :rolleyes:

Dogs get mad. People get angry. What is the context? Please explain it to me. Thank you.
You should have learned how to read in grade school. Theres nothing I can do if you cant simply read. No wonder you always lose debates. :rolleyes:

You should have learned how to read in grade school. Theres nothing I can do if you cant simply read. No wonder you always lose debates. :rolleyes:

Like Marc you’re deflecting because I have you both in a bind. If you see racists then call them out and establish a baseline or explain to me what I am missing. You cannot do either. Hence you lose. Again. At least you’re consistent. LOL at your expense.

He did not. Do you have proof that he did?

It's always some Nancy story w/people like you. You hop, jump through hurdles and skip to my Lou to avoid what's glaringly obvious.

#LOLGOP #TooFunny #CLASSIC
How have you not been killed by your own stupidity yet?

Your best player in this thread just got demolished by his own racist "evidence" and yet here you are trying to pretend I am doing anything but easily winning yet another debate.

Classic indeed.

For the record I have never refused to answer questions here or dodge questions. Marc and Asclepias are doing just that. Very cowardly. I need to mark this thread for future reference with them.

Really? Please continue to bestow more of your infinite wisdom on us.
It is simple logic(and according to a logic test I took I am highly logical and have a PhD LOL).

If the country is only 65% white or so and getting less white every single year, why do you picture racists in America as white? Why is it not a major deal that a significant and growing number of victims of racism are white when solely taking demographics into account?

If the world is over 90% non-white then how can you be anything even remotely egalitarian if you think racism is a white thing or a predominately white thing?

Your image of racism is every bit as outdated as the lynching photographs used on here.
einstein-racism.jpg

In 1946 you had the US, a few European countries, Russia, maybe Canada and kind of sort of China running the entire world....

e.

China? In 1946? :lol:

Yep. He and Paul Robeson (Civil Rights leader) were friends. He also worked with W.E.B. Dubois.

gettyimages-517359644.jpg

In his mind Einstein spent all his time in America going to the black part of Harlem to hang out at the clubs....

Yep. He and Paul Robeson (Civil Rights leader) were friends. He also worked with W.E.B. Dubois.

Some odd picture doesn't mean he hung out with them. LOL.

Like Marc you’re deflecting because I have you both in a bind. If you see racists then call them out and establish a baseline or explain to me what I am missing. You cannot do either. Hence you lose. Again. At least you’re consistent. LOL at your expense.
So now were deflecting because you have a hard time with reading comprehension? OK. :rolleyes:

Of course they assume you are Caucasian and therefore what they are unwilling to voice is that you are racist even if you don't know it. Very stupid position and almost impossible to support but trust me that's their position.

LOL...here's the real Kicker for them....I AM NOT CAUCASION.....LOL...of course they don't know that because they can't see me. I am also not so stupid as to look at the entire world through that one, micro-brained...STOOOOPID FILTER ....man I have had enough of that shit throughout my life. Been there, done that.....don't need it.

I say to both of them.....Grow up NIXXXXR!

JO

einstein-racism.jpg

In 1946 you had the US, a few European countries, Russia, maybe Canada and kind of sort of China running the entire world....

e.

China? In 1946? :lol:
You are too stupid to understand what I was saying there.

China largely controlled the Asian market(which was not worth much) and thus a very large portion of the world population wise.

This country and all the rest of the western world isn't 100% white anymore, your idea of what racism is and who qualifies as racist is literally racist in and of itself.
Really? Please continue to bestow more of your infinite wisdom on us.

I don't know if you have a PhD or not but it appears that what you have is a serious case of paranoia, and victimhood. It is not at all logical to assume that a white minority would be treated with the same cruelty that other minorities have suffered on this continent. You are also in denial of reality and probobly projecting your hate onto others.

Some odd picture doesn't mean he hung out with them. LOL.

Albert Einstein, Paul Robeson and Israel

"Einstein also struck up a friendship with Paul Robeson, African American peace and justice advocate, foe of fascism, colonialism, and anti-Semitism, and a prime target of J. Edgar Hoover."

You loose yet another debate. :rolleyes:

Forum List

Back