Why Do So Many Hardcore Racists Deny It When Called Out?

Right back at ya.... RACEOPHOBIC....

You are a RACEOPHOBIC....see racism underneath every rock and around every corner. You are functionally irrelevant...deal with it. IMO you need racism to define yourself due to most likely...no sense of self worth.

JO
Yet another made up word by a hard rightwing Republican racist caught like a deer in the headlights...

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

tenor.gif

It has to do with you looking at a skunk and accusing it of being Uncommitted. In other words your definition of racism is about as useful as a naked women in a gay nudist camp and people know that. See it comes from making the accusation too many times in too many ways with too many applications and too many targets.
After a while people just laugh at the functional irrelevance of your position.

JO
deflection_explained.jpg

What Constitutes Racism To You?

You are a RACEOPHOBIC....see racism underneath every rock and around every corner. You are functionally irrelevant...deal with it. IMO you need racism to define yourself due to most likely...no sense of self worth.

JO
If Marc was afraid of race he wouldnt post in the race forum would he?

JO
Yet another made up word by a hard rightwing Republican racist caught like a deer in the headlights...

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

tenor.gif
I dont think he knows what the word he made up means. :laugh:

I don't get it. So many die hard racist have engaged id, currently engage in and will engage in racist rhetoric and behavior, but when called out, always seem to slink away from it.

Why? Aren't they supposed to be proud of their stance? They should be proud.

I see it right here on USMB practically every day I post. Why hold a position that you're ashamed to stand by publicly?

Anyone have any thoughts on this phenomenon?
No.
I think some folks should stop pointing fingers and look at themselves in the mirror.

Last edited:
It has to do with you looking at a skunk and accusing it of being Uncommitted. In other words your definition of racism is about as useful as a naked women in a gay nudist camp and people know that. See it comes from making the accusation too many times in too many ways with too many applications and too many targets.
After a while people just laugh at the functional irrelevance of your position.

JO
deflection_explained.jpg

What Constitutes Racism To You?

JO
If Marc was afraid of race he wouldnt post in the race forum would he?

UH OH...

DEFLECTION! STOP DEFLECTING! AIGHT YEAH AHM DOIN DA KULTURAL APPROPRIATION THINGY!

JO

I don't get it. So many die hard racist have engaged id, currently engage in and will engage in racist rhetoric and behavior, but when called out, always seem to slink away from it.

I see it right here on USMB practically every day I post. Why hold a position that you're ashamed to stand by publicly?

No.
I think some folks should stop pointing fingers and look at themselves in mirror.
How would that make racist whites be braver?

This country and all the rest of the western world isn't 100% white anymore, your idea of what racism is and who qualifies as racist is literally racist in and of itself.
Really? Please continue to bestow more of your infinite wisdom on us.
It is simple logic(and according to a logic test I took I am highly logical and have a PhD LOL).

If the country is only 65% white or so and getting less white every single year, why do you picture racists in America as white? Why is it not a major deal that a significant and growing number of victims of racism are white when solely taking demographics into account?

If the world is over 90% non-white then how can you be anything even remotely egalitarian if you think racism is a white thing or a predominately white thing?

Your image of racism is every bit as outdated as the lynching photographs used on here.
einstein-racism.jpg
Einstein was born before those lynching photographs you all use even took place.

At the time that he made that quote there was barely any non-white nations even involved in world affairs(in other words he knew next to nothing about any race besides white people and his fellow Jews).

No.
I think some folks should stop pointing fingers and look at themselves in mirror.

I asked for examples of racists to have a baseline and he refused to provide it. Sad.

No.

They need racism.....Look at all the MLK dependent organizations, buildings, communities. Take away racism and they lose their money....their funding. They have become the source of it instead of the solution to it now because it is a money driven industry with salaries, public works projects, executive benefits and a direct parasite line into the Federal Coffers. It produces mono-layered culturalists like this moron we are wasting our time even responding to. It's fun for a little bit...but after a while you just can't save people from themselves. He Wants to live in a racist world....let him.

JO

No.

I asked for examples of racists to have a baseline and he refused to provide it. Sad.
How would asking for examples of racists make white racists braver?

This country and all the rest of the western world isn't 100% white anymore, your idea of what racism is and who qualifies as racist is literally racist in and of itself.
It is simple logic(and according to a logic test I took I am highly logical and have a PhD LOL).

If the country is only 65% white or so and getting less white every single year, why do you picture racists in America as white? Why is it not a major deal that a significant and growing number of victims of racism are white when solely taking demographics into account?

If the world is over 90% non-white then how can you be anything even remotely egalitarian if you think racism is a white thing or a predominately white thing?

Your image of racism is every bit as outdated as the lynching photographs used on here.
einstein-racism.jpg
Einstein was born before those lynching photographs you all use even took place.

At the time that he made that quote there was barely any non-white nations even involved in world affairs(in other words he knew next to nothing about any race besides white people and his fellow Jews).
Are you retarded or something? He made that quote in 1946. :rolleyes:

No.

I never said braver. I need a baseline. If for example his baseline is me, then 99% of this board is racist by his standards. If his baseline is Sobieski then we have something. Without a baseline it is impossible to have a debate IMO.

No.

How would that make RaceOphobic Blacks be more cowardly?

JO

No.

I never said braver. I need a baseline. If for example his baseline is me, then 99% of this board is racist by his standards. If his baseline is Sobieski then we have something. Without a baseline it is impossible to have a debate IMO.

Wrong....100 percent of this board is racist by his standards. By excluding the one percent you have inadvertently crated a favored class!

JO

einstein-racism.jpg

In 1946 you had the US, a few European countries, Russia, maybe Canada and kind of sort of China running the entire world.

African nations, the Middle East, the vast vast majority of East Asia and South America were all non-factors in the global media and global economy.

Watch the original "The Day the Earth Stood Still" and count how many non-white UN delegates are shown after they literally show every country that was not completely backwards, that was in 1950.

No.

Then youre off topic. Did you even read the OP? Maybe thats why he refused to provide it. It has nothing to do with the questions he asked. :rolleyes:

No.

Then youre off topic. Did you even read the OP? Maybe thats why he refused to provide it. It has nothing to do with the questions he asked. :rolleyes:

Yeah....what's even worse is that his questions have nothing to do with reality or even intelligence....but hey that didn't stop him did it?

JO

einstein-racism.jpg

In 1946 you had the US, a few European countries, Russia, maybe Canada and kind of sort of China running the entire world.

African nations, the Middle East, the vast vast majority of East Asia and South America were all non-factors in the global media and global economy.

Watch the original "The Day the Earth Stood Still" and count how many non-white UN delegates are shown after they literally show every country that was not completely backwards, that was in 1950.
What does the UN have to do with whites having a disease called racism? :rolleyes:

einstein-racism.jpg

What does the UN have to do with whites having a disease called racism? :rolleyes:

The same thing it has to do with RaceOphobic Blacks having a Phobia called RaceOphobia!

JO

No.

His TOPIC. Since you're dumb. I'll go step by step with you (you lost another debate).

I don't get it. So many die hard racist have engaged id, currently engage in and will engage in racist rhetoric and behavior, but when called out, always seem to slink away from it. (Who? Which racists? What specificially is he talking about?)

Why? Aren't they supposed to be proud of their stance? They should be proud. (Who should be proud?) Vague.

I see it right here on USMB practically every day I post. Why hold a position that you're ashamed to stand by publicly? (Who is the "you're")?

Anyone have any thoughts on this phenomenon? --- I'd have thoughts if his post was not so vague.

Forum List

Back