🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Why Do Some People Hate Donald Trump So Much?

monkrules
“..dick out of my m”
Spoken like a real piece of filth
You’re just gutter trash and nothing more
You've been insulting me in every one of your posts. Did you really think I wouldn't strike back? Fuck you. You're an idiot. You prove it with every message you post.

All I want is for you to leave me alone. You're boring and predictable, and I can't think of any reason anyone would want to 'talk' to you.

Keep it up and I'll have to put you on my Sambo List. I'm sure you'll love the company you'll have there. Lol...

Goodbye.....please....

You know someone who hasn't sinned? Please point them out for me.
No.
But are there any true christians, that haven't repented?

The Christian Post previously reported on comments made by Trump regarding his faith at the Family Leadership Summit in Ames, Iowa.

Clarifying his comments on forgiveness, Trump declared, "I go to communion and that's asking forgiveness, you know, it's a form of asking forgiveness." During the interview the current GOP frontrunner stressed that he "likes to work where he doesn't have to ask forgiveness."

"I try not make mistakes where I have to ask forgiveness," Trump answered.

When further asked about repentance again by Cooper, Trump said "I think repenting is terrific."

"Why do I have to repent or ask for forgiveness, if I am not making mistakes?" asked Trump. "I work hard, I'm an honorable person."

'I like to be good. I don’t like to have to ask for forgiveness. And I am good. I don’t do a lot of things that are bad. I try to do nothing that is bad.”

I don't hate Trump but here is where my dislike stems from:

I was watching CNBC one evening and The Apprentice came on. It had been out a year or so on NBC but I haven't watched anything on network TV, other than sports, since the last episode of Seinfeld. The Apprentice offered a unique view of NYC and the contestants' ideas were an interesting story. I didn't have any image in my mind of Trump back then. So I continued watching episodes on CNBC.

It took only a few shows to have me wondering why anybody would want to work for Trump? Then I reasoned these young participants weren't established in any career and just starting out. I came away seeing the guy as not much of a leader whose insecurity caused him to surround himself with brown-noses.
I can't believe that show went on for 15 or so years, I watched half a season and never watched another.
Like you, I often wondered what kind of job was Trump offering?

5lhu99.jpg

No.
But are there any true christians, that haven't repented?

The Christian Post previously reported on comments made by Trump regarding his faith at the Family Leadership Summit in Ames, Iowa.

Clarifying his comments on forgiveness, Trump declared, "I go to communion and that's asking forgiveness, you know, it's a form of asking forgiveness." During the interview the current GOP frontrunner stressed that he "likes to work where he doesn't have to ask forgiveness."

"I try not make mistakes where I have to ask forgiveness," Trump answered.

When further asked about repentance again by Cooper, Trump said "I think repenting is terrific."

"Why do I have to repent or ask for forgiveness, if I am not making mistakes?" asked Trump. "I work hard, I'm an honorable person."

'I like to be good. I don’t like to have to ask for forgiveness. And I am good. I don’t do a lot of things that are bad. I try to do nothing that is bad.”

Cool story.

Forum List

Back