Why Do the Rich Kids Do Better?

Anecdotal evidence is worthless. You claim to read the literature. My wife is a professor still, and she remains absolutely current with educational studies, and YOU are failing. Yes, there are some great schools out there. But they are the MINORITY.

The reality is the public education system is an abject failure for the majority of its students.

Society is the failure.

Then we asked schools to pick up that slack.

Then we loaded schools with top-heavy BS.

So now, like so many other things, it's over. Public education is on life-support, being moved to hospice.

Get a bad idea and chew that terrible idea to death.

Go Mac Go. Keep chewing that terrible idea that, WOW, no one has implemented! (I wonder why)
We just had an example of a black teacher who carried the already extreme Black LIES Matter agenda to an even worse place

He was bullying his white students in the classroom and no one knew till he published the video online himself

And please dont insult our intelligence with the “isolated incident” excuse

Last edited:
We just had an example of a black teachers who carried the already extreme Black LIES Matter agenda to an even worse place

He was bullying his white students in the classroom and no one knew till he published the video online himself

And please dont insult our intelligence with the “isolated incident” excuse

You have been putting forth this idea for months and months now...you all and the public school haters. Yet, to my knowledge, not a single public school classroom has a camera with a live feed with parents who can watch.

Why is that do you think?

Could it be because your idea is a fail?

You have been putting forth this idea for months and months now...you all and the public school haters. Yet, to my knowledge, not a single public school classroom has a camera with a live feed with parents who can watch.

Keep throwin’ me those softballs, Sue

The lib educators have chosen not to put cameras in the classroom because they have something to hide

Keep throwin’ me those softballs, Sue

The lib educators have chosen not to put cameras in the classroom because they have something to hide

DeSantis--with a Republican legislature--has not made this happen in Florida. Nor in any completely red state.

Why not?

DeSantis--with a Republican legislature--has not made this happen in Florida. Nor in any completely red state.

Why not?
I dont know

The third phase of the Tea Party movement - protection of children - is just getting started

So dont get too comfortable in your ivory tower too soon

I dont know

The third phase of the Tea Party movement - protection of children - is just getting started

So dont get too comfortable in your ivory tower too soon

"IVORY TOWER"

Please join the real world when you have a chance

No, because teachers are afraid of what parents would see.

A lot of current literature (that I largely don't agree with) claims the contrary.
No one learns their ABC's at school. If they do, the parents are failing.
Same for numbers, adding, subtracting, times tables, reading.

If the kid doesn't have a grasp of those fundamentals, obtained from the parent(s) then the kid will be far behind his peers

AND

Since teachers are required to teach that kid as well as others, classes become focused on the lowest skill.

Back in my day we had 3 "classes" that could be called smart, middle, dumb. This method was eliminated because people were concerned more for the feelings of the dumb that they were for the success of the rest.

THAT, was dumb.

Two words: Eye. Cue.

Show me a kid that has two college grads as parents, and s/he will have an IQ that is AT LEAST one standard deviation above the mean, probably more.

Not a guarantee of success, but the equivalent of starting on, say second base and hoping to score a run.

Forum List

Back