Why do Trans and non binary people threaten you so much ?

Justin Thomas is 6'3". He was a loser as a guy. Now he is destroying women's futures.
Thomas had gender reassignment surgery , you fool

And the Daily Wire and the Daily Mail are both full od shit

And the Daily Wire and the Daily Mail are both full od shit

1645290101699.png

Dude!

A guy, with a penis and testicles, still attracted to women, "decides" he's a woman and idiots
like you think it's a good idea to allow him to compete against women.....because "she's a woman".

And worse than that, to share locker room facilities with actual women, who must undress and shower with him.

Modern LIbEralism is truly both a mental disease and a moral disease, and no one demonstrates this more vividly than TheProgressivePatriot does.

Because Conservatives find them yucky
They are a very small percentage of the population. They are protected by the same laws that protect you and I. They should adapt to society, not the other way around. You choose a lifestyle, shut the fuck up and live it.

I read about it.
Yes you may well have, probably in some right wing propaganda rag like the daily wire that is using that to somehow discredit her like you are trying to do. Or, maybe it's true. It doesn't really matter.

Some trans women ( Male to female) are attracted to men so they are considered heterosexual. Others are in fact attracted to women and are considered gay. Why all of the fuss. I am willing to bet that there are a number a lesbians who are not trans on the teams. I am willing to be that they have not bothered any of the women with unwanted advances or inappropriate behavior, and the is no reason to believe that Lia has either. You people are grasping at straws to make her into some sort of monster or pervert. YOU are the monsters! Get the fuck over it.

Yes you may well have, probably in some right wing propaganda rag like the daily wire that is using that to somehow discredit her like you are trying to do. Or, maybe it's true. It doesn't really matter.

Some trans women ( Male to female) are attracted to men so they are considered heterosexual. Others are in fact attracted to women and are considered gay. Why all of the fuss. I am willing to bet that there are a number a lesbians who are not trans on the teams. I am willing to be that they have not bothered any of the women with unwanted advances or inappropriate behavior, and the is no reason to believe that Lia has either. You people are grasping at straws to make her into some sort of monster or pervert. YOU are the monsters! Get the fuck over it.
Less than 4% of the population. And 3% are mentally ill. Shut up and live your life like anyone else.

They are a very small percentage of the population. They are protected by the same laws that protect you and I. They should adapt to society, not the other way around. You choose a lifestyle, shut the fuck up and live it.
They are allowed to form relationships without being harassed

I'm sure the lesbians on his team love his locker room antics as much as the straight women.

Forum List

Back