Why Do Transgender Kids Get to Feel Safe In Their Restrooms, but Other Kids Do Not?

Road Runner

Take Back America In 2024 Vote Trump!
Jun 16, 2021
Although I think that there are a few things that she's off on, her bottom line hit it straight out of the ball park. Notice that nobody had an answer for her though.

Make all bathrooms single person use and the issue disappears overnight.

But that is not the goal. The goal is not to solve problems, rather, the goal is pushing an ideology and crushing all who oppose it.

Have a country "run" by a pedo and your whole entire country becomes pedoland. That's the other thing that you have to remember.

Taking away rights of some children, to grant others their rights is not an answer for America.

The only answer is in upholding the rights of all children.

Trump has gone missing in person, and in mouth too!

But that is not the goal. The goal is not to solve problems, rather, the goal is pushing an ideology and crushing all who oppose it.

Not practical in an area where there are a large enough number of people to be served by those restrooms. It takes a lot more space, and a lot more resources, to build and maintain enough single-occupancy restrooms, in place of a multi-occupancy restroom.

Have a country "run" by a pedo and your whole entire country becomes pedoland. That's the other thing that you have to remember.

And a major political party that is more sympathetic to pedophiles, faggots, trannies, and other fucked-up sexual perverts, than it is to human beings. Everywhere that the influence of such a party touches, is poisoned.

The goal is to punish and humiliate trans kids because they are the easiest target. It is less acceptable not to disparage people who are black or gay, but haters have to hate. Some one, some group has to bear the brunt.

If other kids feel unsafe because of the presence of trans kins, it is only because they have been fed a load of hateful codswallop by their hysterical parents pushing the anti trans ideology.

The goal is to punish and humiliate trans kids because they are the easiest target. It is less acceptable not to disparage people who are black or gay, but haters have to hate. Some one, some group has to bear the brunt.

If other kids feel unsafe because of the presence of trans kins, it is only because they have been fed a load of hateful codswallop by their hysterical parents pushing the anti trans ideology.
Where have I advocated any of that?

No where, that's where.

Try again.

All I get from the Left is how we need to push trans stuff in the schools and brow beat anyone that has an issue with it, like girls trying to change in a school locker room that don't want someone changing with them that was born a male.
All I hear is how these kids will kill themselves if they are not told it is normal and should be done now, even transitioning as a child. However, what about the kids that did just that and regret it now?

Yea, you don't care, do you.

Where have I advocated any of that?

No where, that's where.

Try again.

All I get from the Left is how we need to push trans stuff in the schools and brow beat anyone that has an issue with it, like girls trying to change in a school locker room that don't want someone changing with them that was born a male.
All I hear is how these kids will kill themselves if they are not told it is normal and should be done now, even transitioning as a child. However, what about the kids that did just that and regret it now?

Yea, you don't care, do you.

What is it that you are not advocating? Just the act of posting this OP shows that you have an issue with trans kids. You believe that it is a zero sum matter where extending rights and accommodations to trans kids means that other kids will suffer in some ways. You brush aside the need for gender affirming care and deny the fact that kids do kill themselves it they do not receive such care.

Most egregious of all of your claptrap is the claim that we do not want to solve the “problem” when in fact it you people who have invented the problem that need not exist at all. The problem would be solved if people would just get over the anti trans hysteria and understand that we are talking about vulnerable children who need support and not persecution

At the same time, you promote hyperbolic horror stories about those who transitioned and regret it, while ignoring that fact that irreversible medical intervention for young children is extremely rare and frowned upon my the medical community.

Lastly, you push the narrative that “trans ideology” is being promoted by liberals as though we want more kids to be trans. But you are either ignorant of the fact that what we really want is tolerance, understanding, respect and reasonable accommodation for trans kids. You clearly embrace cisgender-centric mind set that trans kids are somehow less valuable and therefore les deserving of rights than others

Now tell us again what it is that you are not promoting.

I don't see anything that idiot posts.

Well then that's not my problem if you refuse to see the truth.

More like the goal is stop letting guys watch girls relieving themselves and mentally and or physically sexually abusing them.

Well then that's not my problem if you refuse to see the truth.

More like the goal is stop letting guys watch girls relieving themselves and mentally and or physically sexually abusing them.
Does this kind of thing happen a lot in your part of the world?

Not practical in an area where there are a large enough number of people to be served by those restrooms. It takes a lot more space, and a lot more resources, to build and maintain enough single-occupancy restrooms, in place of a multi-occupancy restroom.
They can be multi occupancy, just with stalls.

Forum List

Back