Why do U.S. citizens go to communist countries doing dumb things just to get busted?

william104

Oct 16, 2018
It puzzles me instead of keeping their tails in America, unscrupulous U.S. citizens insist on gong to highly edgy and perhaps communist nations who end up doing stupid things that creates foreign relations complications. In my opinion, anyone who feels the dimwitted urge to go to places like Russia, China and NK in particular, should be warned that they would be at their own risk. No need for terrible things to happen over choices made by stupid nitwits.

U.S. Ambassador Visits American Who Was Arrested In Russia On Suspicion Of Spying

Last edited:
So they can jump up and down and yell I'mamerlkin as they're dragged off to be caned

Stewardess forgot to tell then that they are no longer in USA

Just back in the USSR

Looking for love in all the wrong places

Russia is not communist you dumb fuck.
You're another one.
You're another one. So why would Russia in particular attempt to destroy Democracy at hacking your so-called president and dumb fuk tRump in there? My advice to you is to speak with a more refined point of view as opposed to being some uncouth ignoramus. If I were a naturally born Russian citizen in Russia, then I would abide by that law of its land. Yet, I am a naturally born U.S. citizen, and as such, I hold allegiance to the law of the land of the U.S.

Communist Party of the Russian Federation - Wikipedia

Last edited:
You're another one.
You're another one. So why would Russia in particular attempt to destroy Democracy at hacking your so-called president and dumb fuk tRump in there? My advice to you is to speak with a more refined point of view as opposed to being some uncouth ignoramus. If I were a naturally born Russian citizen in Russia, then I would abide by that law of its land. Yet, I am a naturally born U.S. citizen, and as such, I hold allegiance to the law of the land of the U.S.

So, you believe that the ROOSKIES hacked the DNC revealing corruption and criminality and how they intended to steal the election for the Hildebeast? Is that your contention????

You're another one.

You moron communism ended in 1991

Is Russia a communist country?

Communism as a state ideology is dead in Russia. This is official. “No ideology may be established as a state or obligatory one,” goes Article 13 of Russia's Constitution adopted in 1993. This is a major difference compared to previous Soviet constitutions

You're another one.

By that logic America is communist country, god you stupid

Communist Party USA - Wikipedia

Trump does "dumb stuff" in every country he's visited so far.

He's from Novi, Michigan, about 40 miles from me. He has an interesting background, but you tards have brainwashed yourselves to think the Trump administration is doing the bidding of Russia, while the reality is, relations have cooled with Russia since the American communists (Obama/Clinton) are no longer in power.
Seems the Russians are a little sensitive these days. I highly doubt he's a "spy" but Russia may need a scalp/bargaining chip.

New details emerge about Novi resident accused of spying in Russia

You're another one.

Only the Obama supporting half. The tards have a habit of projecting

I have no desire to spend cash in any foreign country at this time.

If I vacation, I'll vacation here.

I have no desire to spend cash in any foreign country at this time.

If I vacation, I'll vacation here.
If we're to believe this AMERICAN, he wasn't on vacation, he went to a wedding. Because of the nature of his work, he is a world traveler and likely has friends all over. I prefer staying around home, but some people live pretty exciting lives

You're another one.

A number of traitors and spies working in the U.S. in order to attack democracy met their fate at Sing Sing in ole Sparky aka the electric chair in particular. This is the same fate tRump and his antigovernment conspiring media and GOPer cronies deserve.

Thanks to the public school system Americans are illiterate idiots. A recent study found that the average college freshman reads at a 7th grade level.

Why do dumb people want to make America a communist country? For that matter, why do they start endless, banal, predictable partisan troll threads wallowing in their assrash over an election long since passed?

You're another one.

You moron communism ended in 1991

Is Russia a communist country?

Communism as a state ideology is dead in Russia. This is official. “No ideology may be established as a state or obligatory one,” goes Article 13 of Russia's Constitution adopted in 1993. This is a major difference compared to previous Soviet constitutions
Really? Well treason, lies, propaganda and bs are a state of idiotology, much like what your Fuhrer tRump, his media hacks and cult followers represent.

Why do dumb people want to make America a communist country? For that matter, why do they start endless, banal, predictable partisan troll threads wallowing in their assrash over an election long since passed?
America, love it, leave it or never come to it. In your case, that should resolve your hater issue.

Thanks to the public school system Americans are illiterate idiots. A recent study found that the average college freshman reads at a 7th grade level.
Considering you despise America, leave or never come to it to not be bothered at what goes on in America. Additionally, reflecting on your own ignorance you left out what part of America you base your insult on.

Forum List

Back