Why Do We Have To Take Care Of All Of These Illegals?? Aren't They Supposed To Take Care Of Themselves When They Choose To Come Here?

Came for jobs. They come for these jobs and you want to keep their kids out of an education? How's that going to work for us long term?

Millions of the next generation of workers uneducated?

You're simply hateful like so many others. How about we make their parents start paying for their kids educations by taxing them also? We aren't going to remove them from the work force obviously.
ALways amazed when someone is brave enough to admit the support open borders. Kudos

Highs? Maybe but I've said they have always came.

"Encounters" tells us very little about how many have come.

So.... your conspiracy theory is that the millions of illegals identified by CBP represents a number that was just made up?

So.... your conspiracy theory is that the millions of illegals identified by CBP represents a number that was just made up?

No idea what you are rambling about. Nothing concerning anything I said. You cowards make things up because you won't address what I actually say.

No idea what you are rambling about. Nothing concerning anything I said. You cowards make things up because you won't address what I actually say.
CBP has a headcount tracking the number of illegals the Dems / Marxists release into the US,

We actually do know the numbers of illegals entering the US. Why the need for conspiracy theories?

Yes, but that is not the number coming here. Quit bringing up things no one is actually arguing.

We dont.

The numbers coming here are readily available.

Why do you insist on floating silly conspiracy theories?

Migrant border crossings in fiscal year 2022 topped 2.76 million, breaking previous record​

The numbers coming here are readily available.

Why do you insist on floating silly conspiracy theories?

Migrant border crossings in fiscal year 2022 topped 2.76 million, breaking previous redon't.​

Nobody is standing around counting those coming. It's all an estimate.

No. I believe they should be the same though. A country that helps the less fortunate. It's what the Statue of Liberty is all about.
Why stop with them crossing the border? Why not send out planes to every corner of the globe to bring them back here?

Forum List

Back