Why do you MORONS keep insisting that Hillary won something?

She won an imaginary competition - give this woman a cookie!

And to my amazement, liberals value this imaginary victory more than a real one. What the significance of it is in an ideology that considers everyone a winner by default, and without expending any effort... god only knows.

Seems that happened 16 Years ago also when GW beat out Gore...! Lol...! :popcorn:

The bimbo is a 2 time loser, in fact all totaled she lost 3 billion dollars pretending to be a viable candidate for President.

What did she win.

Well I heard she won her bout with John Podesta by a knockout after he told her that Trump won the election

biggestloser.jpeg

Why does the sociopath you voted for ignore the fact that almost 3 million more voted for Hillary over him?

Loon

What's he going to do....?

Send them condolence cards ?

Trump won shitbitch lost. So somehow the tally of votes just keeps climbing in californicate or in liberals fantasy. SO WHAT one state does not choose the president. They all do. TRUMP WON THE ELECTION BY THE RULES AND DID EXACTLY WHAT HE WAS SUPPOSED TO BY THE LAW.

Trump took Texas and Florida. Hillary took the others. On the other hand - the states Hillary took usually vote for a Democratic candidate. If illegals were voting in huge numbers, she should have taken Texas and Florida.

Hold on........Maybe some states do a better job preventing voter fraud? Anyone can walk in and vote on "the day" in CA (without ID)...........provisional ballot. Many of those were cast in CA. Why?

Or maybe, more likely 400,000 illegals didn't vote and Hillary simply won the popular vote.

Not even election officials found any evidence of widespread or systemic fraud.

Provisional ballots are just that - provisional and not counted until verified.

Clinton looked for it in Wisconsin and Michigan. Found nothing in Wisconsin, however they had found some ballots that double counted many votes in a heavily Clinton area and the recount would have decreased her Michigan vote total.

In the end Trump won, whether he got the popular vote or not is not relevant. He won the only vote that counted, the Electoral College.
Trumpovitch lost.2 seats in the Senate and 6 seats in the House.

Approval rating the lowest of any president elect. His cabinet members are held in lower esteem.

Three million more Americans voted for a woman than the Russian agent mustered with the assistance of a Russian tyrant. Only Baghdad Bob would assert a mandate.
It's better to win the presidency than a mandate.

Trump will have a republican house and senate to practice the art of the deal. It's time to buckle up and prepare for the ride.
Let's see what HRC can do with that popular vote win (mandate) as she is not president.

It will be good to see the GOP on the hook for something and not able to simply lob shells in from the outside once more. Why do I get the feeling that Charles Schumer will be the most powerful man on the planet in a few weeks?

She won an imaginary competition - give this woman a cookie!
Not true.

The Popular Vote has always been counted.

And to my amazement, liberals value this imaginary victory more than a real one.
Again, nowhere in the same universe as the truth.

What the significance of it is in an ideology that considers everyone a winner by default, and without expending any effort... god only knows.

Well, God and you. The significance (the only significance) is as far as I can tell is the absolute bat shit craziness it caused/causes with right wing nutjobs like yourself. Why you guys keep bringing it up...God only knows.

The bimbo is a 2 time loser, in fact all totaled she lost 3 billion dollars pretending to be a viable candidate for President.

What did she win.

Well I heard she won her bout with John Podesta by a knockout after he told her that Trump won the election

biggestloser.jpeg

All people have said is that she won the popular vote, which is an irrefutable fact,

contrary to what half the nuts on USMB are claiming.
She won 7 heavily democrat counties. That and ONLY that put her over the top in the popular vote.
Now, for the last time. We have a system in place so that ALL states are represented. Not just a few urban districts which tend to vote one way iin virtual lockstep.
You don;t like the EC because this time it did not work in your favor.
So...here is how you go about effecting change.
Petition your US Senators and your US House member to petition the federal government for a Constitutional amendment to repeal Article II Section I...
Then in your wildest dreams the state legislatures of a minimum of 38 states must ratify the amendment to repeal Art II Sec I.....Then you'll see the tyranny of democracy in action. Be careful what you wish for.

Trump claimed he was going to win New York, he was going to win the Hispanic vote, he was going to win the black vote, he was going to win the women's vote...

...where's all your mockery for those retarded claims?
Trump took a higher percentage of minority votes than pollsters had anticipated.
Trump never said he would win NY's 29 EC votes. However, Trump too every non urban county in the state.

What did she win.

biggestloser.jpeg

She won the popular vote dude, you can pretend that's nothing, but it's not. It may not be the Big Prize, but it is still important. Now, the question is - why is it so important to you to diminish that?
No one is impressed that millions of illegals voted. Illegal votes are worth less than nothing.

What did she win.

biggestloser.jpeg

She won the popular vote dude, you can pretend that's nothing, but it's not. It may not be the Big Prize, but it is still important. Now, the question is - why is it so important to you to diminish that?
It may be important to you as the issue has become the emotional tampon of the whiny left. at the end of the day, the votes came from 7 urban counties. That's it.

Trump claimed he was going to win New York, he was going to win the Hispanic vote, he was going to win the black vote, he was going to win the women's vote...

Trump took a higher percentage of minority votes than pollsters had anticipated.
Trump never said he would win NY's 29 EC votes. However, Trump too every non urban county in the state.
Pollsters do not anticipate anything. All pollsters do is add up the results of the polls, there is no anticipation involved. that said the anticipation is actually lies by the pollsters. Trump was never behind in any real poll, not ever

What did she win.

biggestloser.jpeg

Why does the sociopath you voted for ignore the fact that almost 3 million more voted for Hillary over him?

Loon
Simple. Te election for president does not take into account the entirety of the popular vote.
There is no reason to discuss it due to the absence of significance of the total popular vote.

What did she win.

biggestloser.jpeg

All people have said is that she won the popular vote, which is an irrefutable fact,

She won 7 heavily democrat counties. That and ONLY that put her over the top in the popular vote.
Now, for the last time. We have a system in place so that ALL states are represented. Not just a few urban districts which tend to vote one way iin virtual lockstep.
Petition your US Senators and your US House member to petition the federal government for a Constitutional amendment to repeal Article II Section I...
Then in your wildest dreams the state legislatures of a minimum of 38 states must ratify the amendment to repeal Art II Sec I.....Then you'll see the tyranny of democracy in action. Be careful what you wish for.
This time it didn't work in our favor?? It didn't in 2000 either and republicans gave us another schmuck And now you try and beat that record??

What did she win.

biggestloser.jpeg

Please explain what winning the popular vote means inside of the US Democracy

It tells us the truth about the will of the America voter.

One Person. One Vote. Every vote counts.
Couch it anyway you wish. This election is a perfect example of why the Founders thought it wise to install the Elector system....
Or do you believe it just to allow only urban precincts to have a say in who serves as POTUS?.....Seven Counties.....Bronx, Queens, New York, Kings, Cook, San Francisco and Los Angeles. But for these counties habitual lockstep democrat voting, Clinton ,loses by well over one million votes.

What did she win.

biggestloser.jpeg

This time it didn't work in our favor?? It didn't in 2000 either and republicans gave us another schmuck And now you try and beat that record??
Go cry to someone who cares about your complaints.

LOL. Trump is the President of all of those people.

Next

Moron
Trump is not the POTUS of all Americans? Unlike Obama?
Obama was the president of all the people MINUS the alt right the KKK the racists and most of white uneducated men and all those voted for dump

Forum List

Back