Why do you MORONS keep insisting that Hillary won something?

The people wanted Hillary; voted for her and they get Trump instead.

And what a fucking retard. You think they ran for the PV? Seriously?

Take a civics class and learn how our electoral process works.

Oh, and a hint ... NO ONE RAN FOR THE POPULAR VOTE.

Moron
Just remember the last AH you pubs gave us that didn't win the pop vote A repeat

You Republicans can't win a popular election, you just want Jerry Falwell back so you can have a Theocracy where only Christians have rights and the rest of us are put in pogroms with homosexuals

You better check the news kid................................

It was sarcasm, tot. Read the thread I responded to

The people wanted Hillary; voted for her and they get Trump instead.

Moron
Just remember the last AH you pubs gave us that didn't win the pop vote A repeat

You Republicans can't win a popular election, you just want Jerry Falwell back so you can have a Theocracy where only Christians have rights and the rest of us are put in pogroms with homosexuals

My kids are both older than you................tot

I seriously doubt he would have made a dent in those states - if he thought he could, he would have campaigned there.

What ballot manipulation? Be specific.

I already have in numerous other threads you were in. Once again, in several Detroit precincts there were several more votes than voters. Closer examination, bringing about the abrupt end of the recount, showed several Hillary votes had been run through the scanners multiple times. It's the easiest way to rig an outcome and the Rat party has been doing that, and worse, for decades.

Pretty much everyone agrees you can't rig a national election in favor of any one candidate due to the non-centralized nature of our system.

Are you kidding me! Says who, and how come you can't count!

Let us for a moment......just for the sake of debate......say that 4 million illegals voted in California. Now take 2 million of them, and split them up, put them in Wisconsin, Michigan, Penn, and Florida. Who wins the election now?!?!?!?!

Ok, for the sake of debate, a magician decided that a certain candidate was going to win and waved his magic wand changing all the ballots to that candidate. Who wins now?

Let's stick to realistic scenarios which can at least be supported by some evidence.

And I would ask everyone to consider this obvious fact--------------> Name the 5 states with the GOVERNMENT REPORTED HIGHEST amount of illegal aliens! Now then, since we know 1 of them is Texas that according to our pollsters was all of the sudden in play, and probably AZ who now magically got put in play, can ya name the other 3-)

The six states with the most are (in order): California, Texas, Florida, New York, New Jersey and Illinois/

Trump took Texas and Florida. Hillary took the others. On the other hand - the states Hillary took usually vote for a Democratic candidate. If illegals were voting in huge numbers, she should have taken Texas and Florida.

You see, all the evidence points to what Republicans say is true, but of course the leftists deny, deny, deny, and blame not wanting tighter controls on Black Americans, who have basically said that you leftists are full of crapola! I mean, think about it----------> The leftists INSULT black Americans and claim they are to dumb to get on the internet, to dumb to get an ID, can't do anything correctly to get themselves to vote properly, meaning they are basically dumb......to protect outing illegal immigrant vote, and these people take Black American teenagers employment opportunity.

What evidence? You still haven't put forward ANY evidence.

The left are a bunch of snakes. If Trump gets the gangbangers that are illegals out, and passes a law that if an illegal alien is caught voting, there is no due process, they are DEPORTED, you watch what happens in future elections. And you know what. I think he has the gonads to do it!

Well cool. I'm beginning to feel the same about the right :)

I seriously doubt he would have made a dent in those states - if he thought he could, he would have campaigned there.

What ballot manipulation? Be specific.

I already have in numerous other threads you were in. Once again, in several Detroit precincts there were several more votes than voters. Closer examination, bringing about the abrupt end of the recount, showed several Hillary votes had been run through the scanners multiple times. It's the easiest way to rig an outcome and the Rat party has been doing that, and worse, for decades.

Pretty much everyone agrees you can't rig a national election in favor of any one candidate due to the non-centralized nature of our system.

Are you kidding me! Says who, and how come you can't count!

Let us for a moment......just for the sake of debate......say that 4 million illegals voted in California. Now take 2 million of them, and split them up, put them in Wisconsin, Michigan, Penn, and Florida. Who wins the election now?!?!?!?!

And I would ask everyone to consider this obvious fact--------------> Name the 5 states with the GOVERNMENT REPORTED HIGHEST amount of illegal aliens! Now then, since we know 1 of them is Texas that according to our pollsters was all of the sudden in play, and probably AZ who now magically got put in play, can ya name the other 3-)

You see, all the evidence points to what Republicans say is true, but of course the leftists deny, deny, deny, and blame not wanting tighter controls on Black Americans, who have basically said that you leftists are full of crapola! I mean, think about it----------> The leftists INSULT black Americans and claim they are to dumb to get on the internet, to dumb to get an ID, can't do anything correctly to get themselves to vote properly, meaning they are basically dumb......to protect outing illegal immigrant vote, and these people take Black American teenagers employment opportunity.

The left are a bunch of snakes. If Trump gets the gangbangers that are illegals out, and passes a law that if an illegal alien is caught voting, there is no due process, they are DEPORTED, you watch what happens in future elections. And you know what. I think he has the gonads to do it!

Oh, and 1 more thing, he doesn't have to do it by law, just like Obysmal, he can do that by EO, about 4 weeks before the election to keep illegals away from the poles. And ya know what! The left has to have a test case to defy the order. No test case would happen until AFTER the election, so if there is any illegal vote, it would dent it by 2/3rds-)

Well...first you have to prove that illegals were flooding the polls. Which you haven't.

Secondly...I don't think Trump can do that by EO, and certainly Obama didn't. States control all that.

Trump took Texas and Florida. Hillary took the others. On the other hand - the states Hillary took usually vote for a Democratic candidate. If illegals were voting in huge numbers, she should have taken Texas and Florida.

Hold on........Maybe some states do a better job preventing voter fraud? Anyone can walk in and vote on "the day" in CA (without ID)...........provisional ballot. Many of those were cast in CA. Why?

I'm more baffled by Republicans who think they won. We now have a liberal president-elect, and a Congress occupied by the same scumbags who have held those seats for decades. Who won this November? :dunno:

Hold on........Maybe some states do a better job preventing voter fraud? Anyone can walk in and vote on "the day" in CA (without ID)...........provisional ballot. Many of those were cast in CA. Why?

Or maybe, more likely 400,000 illegals didn't vote and Hillary simply won the popular vote.

Not even election officials found any evidence of widespread or systemic fraud.

Provisional ballots are just that - provisional and not counted until verified.

Moron

My kids are both older than you................tot

OK, squirt

Because it's driving Trump insane, and it's factual. She won the popular vote, by a pretty ridiculous margin. Or I should say, Trump lost the popular vote by an embarrassing margin.

Seems to be bothering you all too, because there isn't a day that goes by that you guys complain about it in a new thread.

Because it's driving Trump insane, and it's factual. She won the popular vote, by a pretty ridiculous margin. Or I should say, Trump lost the popular vote by an embarrassing margin.

Seems to be bothering you all too, because there isn't a day that goes by that you guys complain about it in a new thread.
10 mooos

The bimbo is a 2 time loser, in fact all totaled she lost 3 billion dollars pretending to be a viable candidate for President.

What did she win.

Well I heard she won her bout with John Podesta by a knockout after he told her that Trump won the election

biggestloser.jpeg
Because they are morons lol

Or maybe, more likely 400,000 illegals didn't vote and Hillary simply won the popular vote.

Clinton looked for it in Wisconsin and Michigan. Found nothing in Wisconsin, however they had found some ballots that double counted many votes in a heavily Clinton area and the recount would have decreased her Michigan vote total.

In the end Trump won, whether he got the popular vote or not is not relevant. He won the only vote that counted, the Electoral College.

Clinton looked for it in Wisconsin and Michigan. Found nothing in Wisconsin, however they had found some ballots that double counted many votes in a heavily Clinton area and the recount would have decreased her Michigan vote total.

In the end Trump won, whether he got the popular vote or not is not relevant. He won the only vote that counted, the Electoral College.
Trumpovitch lost.2 seats in the Senate and 6 seats in the House.

Approval rating the lowest of any president elect. His cabinet members are held in lower esteem.

Three million more Americans voted for a woman than the Russian agent mustered with the assistance of a Russian tyrant. Only Baghdad Bob would assert a mandate.

She won an imaginary competition - give this woman a cookie!

And to my amazement, liberals value this imaginary victory more than a real one. What the significance of it is in an ideology that considers everyone a winner by default, and without expending any effort... god only knows.

Trumpovitch lost.2 seats in the Senate and 6 seats in the House.

Approval rating the lowest of any president elect. His cabinet members are held in lower esteem.

Three million more Americans voted for a woman than the Russian agent mustered with the assistance of a Russian tyrant. Only Baghdad Bob would assert a mandate.
It's better to win the presidency than a mandate.

Trump will have a republican house and senate to practice the art of the deal. It's time to buckle up and prepare for the ride.
Let's see what HRC can do with that popular vote win (mandate) as she is not president.

Forum List

Back