Why do you MORONS keep insisting that Hillary won something?

It is good to see more Trumpbots admitting that Trump could never have won against a good Democratic candidate.
Trump would have done better.

Hillary's coalition is the broadest you have, other than Obama's.

Biden would have won easily. Jim Webb would've won. Hell, Martin O'Malley would've won. Bernie would've won.
You keep making yourself feel better with that.....Your side's failure. Own it.
Oh, you can forget about 2020 as well. The dems have nothing.

It is good to see more Trumpbots admitting that Trump could never have won against a good Democratic candidate.
Trump would have done better.

Hillary's coalition is the broadest you have, other than Obama's.

Biden would have won easily. Jim Webb would've won. Hell, Martin O'Malley would've won. Bernie would've won.
Just thought of something. Biden, the guy with the permanent taste of shoe leather in his mouth? ....That guy cannot keep his trap shut. ...Biden is the uncle that at the holiday family gathering who is kept away from the liquor cabinet

Why do you MORONS keep insisting that Hillary won something?

Butt hurt

Do you wish to dispute that Hillary Clinton won the popular vote? By all means, get on board that crazy train,

I can put you on the list of candidates for my new Rightwing Liars Hall of Shame for the flame zone.

You keep insisting she won the contest that doesn't exist.

Do you wish to dispute what you won the dumbest leftist on this board? By all means, if there is such contest, you would be a clear winner, with Faun and SYTFE breading down your neck. :D

Trump took Texas and Florida. Hillary took the others. On the other hand - the states Hillary took usually vote for a Democratic candidate. If illegals were voting in huge numbers, she should have taken Texas and Florida.

Hold on........Maybe some states do a better job preventing voter fraud? Anyone can walk in and vote on "the day" in CA (without ID)...........provisional ballot. Many of those were cast in CA. Why?

Or maybe, more likely 400,000 illegals didn't vote and Hillary simply won the popular vote.

Not even election officials found any evidence of widespread or systemic fraud.

Provisional ballots are just that - provisional and not counted until verified.

Clinton looked for it in Wisconsin and Michigan. Found nothing in Wisconsin, however they had found some ballots that double counted many votes in a heavily Clinton area and the recount would have decreased her Michigan vote total.

In the end Trump won, whether he got the popular vote or not is not relevant. He won the only vote that counted, the Electoral College.
Trumpovitch lost.2 seats in the Senate and 6 seats in the House.

Approval rating the lowest of any president elect. His cabinet members are held in lower esteem.

Three million more Americans voted for a woman than the Russian agent mustered with the assistance of a Russian tyrant. Only Baghdad Bob would assert a mandate.

I'm trying to see where I said he had a mandate, can you point it out? Didn't think so because I have never implied he had a mandate. Idiot!

She won an imaginary competition - give this woman a cookie!
Not true.

The Popular Vote has always been counted.

And to my amazement, liberals value this imaginary victory more than a real one.
Again, nowhere in the same universe as the truth.

What the significance of it is in an ideology that considers everyone a winner by default, and without expending any effort... god only knows.

Well, God and you. The significance (the only significance) is as far as I can tell is the absolute bat shit craziness it caused/causes with right wing nutjobs like yourself. Why you guys keep bringing it up...God only knows.

The popular vote has always been counted, but it means nothing. It never has meant victory.

HRC did win the popular vote.

Thanks Captain Obvious. We can send her a $25 Starbucks card. That should make her happy.

Happy New Year.

It doesn't seem to be so obvious to many. The educational effort continues.
It's like trying to educate a rock

You would know, you are as dumb as a rock.
Got you by at least 30 IQ points You're just another dummy who voted for trump

Obama never says illegals can vote. He says if you're a citizen you can vote.

More 8 year old reasoning...

2ns7v2v.jpg

vza70n.jpg

j7vofd.jpg

f265xs.jpg

The bimbo is a 2 time loser, in fact all totaled she lost 3 billion dollars pretending to be a viable candidate for President.

What did she win.

Well I heard she won her bout with John Podesta by a knockout after he told her that Trump won the election

biggestloser.jpeg

All people have said is that she won the popular vote, which is an irrefutable fact,

contrary to what half the nuts on USMB are claiming.

And winning the popular vote means? Oh yea, NOTHING, never has, never will. Congratulations to the Bulldyke! Hope to see you at the top of the DNC ticket in 2020.

Trump claimed he was going to win New York, he was going to win the Hispanic vote, he was going to win the black vote, he was going to win the women's vote...

...where's all your mockery for those retarded claims?

Uh, excuse me, but Hellary and BO and You claimed she'd win the presidency. Of course that has gotten a lot of well deserved mockery.

Thanks Captain Obvious. We can send her a $25 Starbucks card. That should make her happy.

Happy New Year.

It doesn't seem to be so obvious to many. The educational effort continues.
It's like trying to educate a rock

You would know, you are as dumb as a rock.
Got you by at least 30 IQ points You're just another dummy who voted for trump

IQ of 30 is not much... even an average Hillarybot was smarter than that.

But congratz, you are smarter than 0.0003% of the population. For the over 30 IQ people here, that means he is dumber than 99.999% of the population.

Not true.

And to my amazement, liberals value this imaginary victory more than a real one.

What the significance of it is in an ideology that considers everyone a winner by default, and without expending any effort... god only knows.

Well, God and you. The significance (the only significance) is as far as I can tell is the absolute bat shit craziness it caused/causes with right wing nutjobs like yourself. Why you guys keep bringing it up...God only knows.

The popular vote has always been counted, but it means nothing. It never has meant victory.

And only idiots are claiming it means anything other than she got more votes than Mr. Trump.

Not true.

And only idiots are claiming it means anything other than she got more votes than Mr. Trump.

In a leftist dictionary "doing", is probably replaced by "winning". They are winners no matter what!

Only in Trump's dictionary should such substitution take place... He actually can't stop winning.

Not true.

In a leftist dictionary "doing", is probably replaced by "winning". They are winners no matter what!

Only in Trump's dictionary should such substitution take place... He actually can't stop winning.

He lost the popular vote. We'll see how much of a "winner" he is during his term. I'm sure the worship of your new messiah will never wane however.

But there is no proof that 2 million illegals voted. Nothing. Nada. Just more Fake News...

"Elections officials across California have more than 4 million ballots (The official total — 4,362,087 ballots ) that have yet to be checked or counted, a number that's almost half as large as all the ballots tallied so far from Tuesday's election."

"Three-fourths of the ballots statewide were cast absentee, with the rest being provisional ballots cast on election day by voters whose registration information could not be quickly verified." ****not quickly verified?

***Please explain why so many "provisional ballots" accepted? again, no ID req'd.
At least 4 million California ballots left to be counted, likely adding to Clinton's popular vote lead

***Forgot to add. They also allow "register online". If you can get internet, you could register.

What You Will Need

To register online you will need

• Your California driver license or California identification card number,
  • The last four digits of your social security number and
  • Your date of birth.
Your information will be provided to the California Department of Motor Vehicles (DMV) to retrieve a copy of your DMV signature.

If you do not have a California driver license or California identification card, you can still use this form to apply to register to vote by completing the online interview by 11:59:59 p.m. Pacific Time on the 15th calendar day before an election.
Register to Vote

And? This proves what?

There is no such thing as winning the popular vote............................you win the electoral vote, or you lose, if you want different, leave

Well, Ms. Clinton did win the popular vote. Your claiming otherwise makes you look dumber than usual.

She did not win anything! :nono:

You should really stop saying that.

Just deal with Mr Trump's America.;)

She won the popular vote. Not sure why you guys keep arguing that she did not. But it's great that you're all tied up in knots over this....

deal-with-it-snoop.gif

There is no such thing as winning the popular vote............................you win the electoral vote, or you lose, if you want different, leave

Well, Ms. Clinton did win the popular vote. Your claiming otherwise makes you look dumber than usual.
Hillary Clinton did not win anything, if she did she would be the President. Hillary lost.

Can you write Hillary lost the election to Donald Trump?

How about Hillary was the loser?

or just Hillary lost.

Trump won, Hillary lost

Forum List

Back