Zone1 Why do you think that most LGBTQ are not "white" or do not identify as white? Or in other words are "minorities"?

Mortimer

Gold Member
Sep 29, 2010
To kick the truth to the young black youth
Why are minorities more likely to be gay, bi, trans etc. then whites? Is it because of the fight against white supremacy lead by the democrats?

lgb4.png

Why are minorities more likely to be gay, bi, trans etc. then whites? Is it because of the fight against white supremacy lead by the democrats?

lgb4.png

The problem with this survey is that they're asking people. They found that 83% of the population is white. It's not.

"prior to the 2015 U.S. Trans Survey, found that 83% of respondents identified as White, a much larger percentage than in the U.S. general population"

Really such a survey is going to be difficult to find accurate statistics. Also, will people admit it to a stranger? Maybe Hispanics are just more open about it.

The problem with this survey is that they're asking people. They found that 83% of the population is white. It's not.

"prior to the 2015 U.S. Trans Survey, found that 83% of respondents identified as White, a much larger percentage than in the U.S. general population"

Really such a survey is going to be difficult to find accurate statistics. Also, will people admit it to a stranger? Maybe Hispanics are just more open about it.
blacks are in second on this statistic, hispanics and blacks combined much more then whites. whites the least.

blacks are in second on this statistic, hispanics and blacks combined much more then whites. whites the least.

And whites are more likely to grow up in places where parents will be angry if they go do their own thing.

Also mental issues are at play here. The poorer you are, the more likely mental issues will cause you problems. So, you're more likely to be trans if you're gay and thing having the surgery will solve all your problems.

And whites are more likely to grow up in places where parents will be angry if they go do their own thing.

Also mental issues are at play here. The poorer you are, the more likely mental issues will cause you problems. So, you're more likely to be trans if you're gay and thing having the surgery will solve all your problems.
Good that you admitt its a mental issue, i thought you are guy who supports the lgbtq agenda. Yes its a mental issue.

Good that you admitt its a mental issue, i thought you are guy who supports the lgbtq agenda. Yes its a mental issue.

It's a mental issue for reasons. Do you understand why it's a mental issue? Or do you just want to stigmatize it by saying "you're mental" because I don't like what you're doing?

And what does the US do about it? Nothing.

It's a mental issue for reasons. Do you understand why it's a mental issue? Or do you just want to stigmatize it by saying "you're mental" because I don't like what you're doing?

And what does the US do about it? Nothing.
I wouldnt stigmatise it by saying its "mental" i would try to help out, though, but not with "transgender health care" and cutting of your thing i think thats wrong.

lgb4.png

IRL (outside of the media and your nonsense) almost every gay or lesbian I have met has been white or Caucasian. Anyone or anything (in your case) can present a chart showing anything.

Forum List

Back