Why do you trust this guy?

I'm not aware where he has injected anyone. Do you have a link?
One of his companies has poked 40,000 people.

With tens of millions having been vaccinated. The vaccines started under Trump. Trump bragged about how quickly it was developed. Why not blame him?
Wow, that was a quick deflection and change of subject.

President Trump doesn’t run a pharmaceutical company making a vaccine. All he could do was trust the government’s “number one doctor”, Fauci. Of course it turned out FauXi was lying to the President, lying to the American people, and was covering up his crimes.

And the vaccines have worked.

We don't really know if they worked or only made things worse?
For example, the mRNA vaccines work by sensitizing the immune system to the coronavirus spike.
The risky part of that is that the coronavirus spike works because it mimics the spike normal exosomes use to get into and out of cells.
And if by accident the vaccines start the immune system to attack exosome spikes, then we are all going to die.
There are dozens of other slightly less fatal ways the relatively untested vaccines could still go wrong.
They really should have gotten wider testing before distribution.

I know that personally the 2nd Moderna booster had be sicker than I had ever been in my life, for over 2 weeks.

With tens of millions having been vaccinated. The vaccines started under Trump. Trump bragged about how quickly it was developed. Why not blame him?

President Trump doesn’t run a pharmaceutical company making a vaccine. All he could do was trust the government’s “number one doctor”, Fauci. Of course it turned out FauXi was lying to the President, lying to the American people, and was covering up his crimes.

We don't really know if they worked or only made things worse?
For example, the mRNA vaccines work by sensitizing the immune system to the coronavirus spike.
The risky part of that is that the coronavirus spike works because it mimics the spike normal exosomes use to get into and out of cells.
And if by accident the vaccines start the immune system to attack exosome spikes, then we are all going to die.
There are dozens of other slightly less fatal ways the relatively untested vaccines could still go wrong.
They really should have gotten wider testing before distribution.

I know that personally the 2nd Moderna booster had be sicker than I had ever been in my life, for over 2 weeks.

You quoted me, I didn't say we don't really know if they worked or only made things worse.

When you're ill you go to a doctor, not to a Software developer.
Today he injects you a cocktail which had been never tested before ( two months are too laughable time for testing )
Is our world gonna stupid?

Gates-of-Hell-2-foto-Twitter.jpg

4oc6fa.jpg

3vhd8n.jpg
Yes I do. If you want money for a worthy cause you go to a philanthropist. The Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation, has given away $41.3 billion to various international and domestic causes to date. I'm not seeing him wanting to get rich off vaccines.

Gates has NEVER done anything that did not return a profit.
Gates has never given way a cent most likely.
For example, if you wanted to invest in a bio company, you would not do it in the US because it would cost too much.
Then if you built facilities, you could only write it off against profits, and would have to amortize over 25 years.
But if you claimed it was all a charity, then you could write it all off immediately.
You would make it look like you were donating health care to poor countries, but in reality you would by-passing FDA regulations that would not let you experiment in the US.

You need to learn more about the long and sordid history of Bill Gates.
Just look up what he did to Borland or how he routinely did criminal things like buy up shelf space.
I don't personally blame him too much, since it is a cutthroat business world, but he consistently put out a terrible product and usually stole ideas from others. Like he stole MD-DOS from CP/M, he stole the IDE from the Amiga, he stole NT from OS/2, etc.

what part of-its not a vaccine-do you not understand?---its a shot in the dark, and if there are consequences, well, thats on you

You didn't post anything to understand. You posted your conspiracy. Even Trump took it. Obviously it has made a difference.

Does that mean something...........just because orange man took it, its ok? No, operation warp speed was his snake juice. No vaccine should ever come to market in 8 months, especially new technology. We have no idea of the effects. Thats why it generally takes 8-12 years before a vaccine is brought to market.

Which implies they already had the vaccine before the outbreak.
And that suggest even more horrendous possibilities.

Why do I trust Bill Gates?

Because he has donated tens of billions of dollars to make the world better.
He donates to keep the wolves off his back....if he was as big a philanthropist as you think he is why is he still the richest man in the world?....most of these big mouth rich people use suckers like you to get even richer....stop falling for it....
He is no longer the richest man in the world.
Giving away tens of billions contributed to that

I doubt Gates gave away any money that did not have a profit attached.
More likely is that he simply reduced the appearance of wealth so that his divorce would cost him less.

He donates to keep the wolves off his back....if he was as big a philanthropist as you think he is why is he still the richest man in the world?....most of these big mouth rich people use suckers like you to get even richer....stop falling for it....
He uses slave labor in china...what is wrong with you?.....
Slave labor for Software?

You don't understand software.
While it helps to have a really smart person organize programming, the reality is that software is an incredibly large amount of simplistic brute force coding.
This is especially true with the Microsoft style of programming, which is largely pirating large chunks of code from others.

what part of-its not a vaccine-do you not understand?---its a shot in the dark, and if there are consequences, well, thats on you

You didn't post anything to understand. You posted your conspiracy. Even Trump took it. Obviously it has made a difference.

Does that mean something...........just because orange man took it, its ok? No, operation warp speed was his snake juice. No vaccine should ever come to market in 8 months, especially new technology. We have no idea of the effects. Thats why it generally takes 8-12 years before a vaccine is brought to market.

Trump has advocated people take it. Gates is advocating people take it.

https://www.usnews.com/news/nationa...llowers-to-get-vaccinated-against-coronavirus

That doesn't tell me anything about the effects or safety of this injection. All that says is....'look at me, I took it, now you take it".

If you wish to question that do so. I've said many times I wasn't going to condemn those who had concerns over side effects. But in this instance Gates isn't doing anything that Trump hasn't done.

The difference is that Trump has no background in it so would have to take the word of others.
Gates has been doing it for decades, on the ground floor, so is likely aware of anything immoral going on.

https://www.usnews.com/news/nationa...llowers-to-get-vaccinated-against-coronavirus

That doesn't tell me anything about the effects or safety of this injection. All that says is....'look at me, I took it, now you take it".

If you wish to question that do so. I've said many times I wasn't going to condemn those who had concerns over side effects. But in this instance Gates isn't doing anything that Trump hasn't done.

The difference is that Trump has no background in it so would have to take the word of others.
Gates has been doing it for decades, on the ground floor, so is likely aware of anything immoral going on.

While likely true they are both advocating the same thing. You are just arguing that Trump is advocating out of ignorance.

He uses slave labor in china...what is wrong with you?.....
Slave labor for Software?

Now say you are sorry....
And this has WHAT to do with Bill Gates?

It's a bit unfair that NLC is framing this as Microsoft problem when really, lots of American and non-American gadget-makers -- including other biggies like Apple and HP -- outsource labor to Chinese factories like KYE's.

Not sure, but mostly for hardware I think.
Hardware is expensive in the US since there are environmental concerns, etc.
So Apple only used Chinese FABs, which then are not likely slave labor.

While likely true they are both advocating the same thing. You are just arguing that Trump is advocating out of ignorance.

Yes, but ignorance means no ill intent necessarily.
The point is who do you trust?
And I would never trust Gates.

Today he injects you a cocktail which had been never tested before ( two months are too laughable time for testing )

4oc6fa.jpg

3vhd8n.jpg

Absolute rubbish. You're a dickhead. You have no evidence for any of that. Grow up you hate filled imbecile.

I would never trust either.

4oc6fa.jpg

3vhd8n.jpg
Exactly. We shouldn't trust vaccines. We should all gulp down Hydroxychloroquine and wash it down with disinfectant. You take that and all your problems will be over. Guaranteed!!

Trump has shown some morals, such as reducing wars, not starting other wars, etc.

4oc6fa.jpg

3vhd8n.jpg
Exactly. We shouldn't trust vaccines. We should all gulp down Hydroxychloroquine and wash it down with disinfectant. You take that and all your problems will be over. Guaranteed!!

The mRNA vaccines are not really vaccines. They are artificial immune system irritants based on a simulated corona spike protein.
And the problem with that is that the coronavirus spike protein is a mimic of the spike protein used by natural exosomes,
So then what happens if the vaccine sensitizes the immune system to attack natural exosomes?
If that happens, we all die.
So these were not very smart vaccines to make.

4oc6fa.jpg

3vhd8n.jpg

Absolute rubbish. You're a dickhead. You have no evidence for any of that. Grow up you hate filled imbecile.
You're a dickhead. You have no evidence to dispute. Grow up you hate filled imbecile.

Trump has shown some morals, such as reducing wars, not starting other wars, etc.

He never actually reduced squat.

4oc6fa.jpg

3vhd8n.jpg

You're a dickhead. You have no evidence to dispute. Grow up you hate filled imbecile.

I might be a dickhead but I know you have no evidence to support your claims.
You're just another filthy Republican attempting to smear every lefty in the country.
You won't get away with it with me boy.

4oc6fa.jpg

3vhd8n.jpg

I might be a dickhead but I know you have no evidence to support your claims.
You're just another filthy Republican attempting to smear every lefty in the country.
You won't get away with it with me boy.
deflection, and denial noted, little boy...you lose, again

Forum List

Back