Why do you watch the news regularly (those of you who do)?

• 1 So I can find out how the govt is going to screw us over next

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 2 So I can set liberals in my life straight on the facts

• 3 It just seems like the thing to do

• 4 I like to watch Trump beat his enemies for the 1000th time

• 5 I want to be there to see the Republicans finally win a few

• 6. 1, 2, 4 and 5

• Total voters
Mainly to see if there is anything happening in the world that I need to pay attention to, or to see what the latest strange (or horrible) thing someone did.

The world keeps getting stranger, and I kinda wanna see how far we are willing to go. Lots of the things that happen nowadays are things that would have been unthinkable back when I was a kid, but then again, we didn't have the readily available technology (streaming, cell phones, internet, etc.) that we have today.

Seems like the easier it is to get a big audience, the stranger the behavior becomes.

To see if that giant meteor hit DC while I was sleeping.

It could happen.

Except for actual real events, it’s like a soap opera. You get ‘hooked’ in a never ending morality play.

I don’t need to watch the news

I learn everything I need to know from USMB

Yanno.....................while USMB isn't my go to source for the truth about a situation, it is one of the places where I learn a great deal about what is going on, as there always seems to be a thread started by someone who is outraged about something. If it looks interesting enough, I will read a page or two, and then check out the subject being talked about by searching for it and reading about it on actual news sites.

Mainly to see if there is anything happening in the world that I need to pay attention to, or to see what the latest strange (or horrible) thing someone did.

The world keeps getting stranger, and I kinda wanna see how far we are willing to go. Lots of the things that happen nowadays are things that would have been unthinkable back when I was a kid, but then again, we didn't have the readily available technology (streaming, cell phones, internet, etc.) that we have today.

Seems like the easier it is to get a big audience, the stranger the behavior becomes.
I second this.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

To me the news is background music. It’s like a police scanner. I perk up and start to really pay attention when something interesting is happening.

Have not watched MSM propaganda in at least 15 years and would not dream of ever paying money for an MSM publication .

The secret is to know where to go and why . It has taken me 20 years to find best planet news sources .

Have not watched MSM propaganda in at least 15 years and would not dream of ever paying money for an MSM publication .

The secret is to know where to go and why . It has taken me 20 years to find best planet news sources .

So, are you willing to share with the rest of us so we can be as well informed as you?

it's pathological

Fewer people than ever go to church. They figure they can go to church via smart phone, I guess... the lazy way out. And people got a lot lazier because of the stupid pandemic policies that made staying home a better deal than going to work.

To see if that giant meteor hit DC while I was sleeping.

It could happen.
Did you hear about how, when "pope" JP II let someone place a Buddha statue on top of the Jesus tabernacle in a chapel and then years later, the roof caved in in that spot?

kinda comical. I mean, just when you think God is asleep at the Switch or something... LOL

Cable/MSM "news" is about like Mickey Mouse's Playhouse for adults....Except you learn less. ;)
LOL

Well, I like Newsmax. They're good. I like Fox at times, but every now and then, they do something really odd.

To me the news is background music. It’s like a police scanner. I perk up and start to really pay attention when something interesting is happening.
What's interesting to you?

Another public shooting incident?

Nah, that's actually getting kind of boring, I hate to say.

Forum List

Back