Do you plan to watch the debate on Thursday night?

Are you going to watch the debate

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
1719268933141.png

It's funny, there are gobs of links on Google news on "How to watch the debate", but none of them provide the correct answer: COMPLETELY HAMMERED.

It's funny, there are gobs of links on Google news on "How to watch the debate", but none of them provide the correct answer: COMPLETELY HAMMERED.

Right. Glad to hear Destroying the country first, then the planet due to you lil’ boys past choices is entertainment for you slamming drinks and drugs. $35T. Your biys own it all. Feeding housing (enduring the crime) 20 million new beaners, you own that too.//

Right. Glad to hear Destroying the country first, then the planet due to you lil’ boys past choices is entertainment for you slamming drinks and drugs. $35T. Your biys own it all. Feeding housing (enduring the crime) 20 million new beaners, you own that too.//
You frightened little fuckers are hoot. They don't even pay you, do they?

You frightened little fuckers are hoot. They don't even pay you, do they?

Tell that to the 12 yr old girls raped by your brown horde. The $100s B dumped into the midget. Whats not to like EH?

Now the draft, talk of Americans on the front lines. All is worse. You people own it.

Last edited:
This Thursday Evening, CNN will host the first (and likely only) Presidential debate since both camps have decided--apparently--to ignore the Commission on Presidential Debates this time.

Crossroads? Nope. Whomever wins, will be a term limited President who has very little political capital to utilize. Outside of appointing some judges, there is not much either man is going to get passed that will have a long term impact on the nation. Biden could still, possibly, get things done if the House breaks in his favor.
Trump can cause more turmoil and pain but nobody from either party trusts him

As for the debate...You couldn't pay me enough to watch this debate. I see no need to watch the debate. Under no conditions would I ever vote for Trump and Biden has done enough to earn my vote for him in November.

Forum List

Back