Juducial Watch sues Dem states to fix voter rolls.

Why are Dems refusing to fix voter rolls?

• Total voters
I think much of the problem can be resolved if local, state and federal agencies pass information among themselves.

If you die, a notice is sent to Social Security but not to your County Clerk.

If you move, a change of address goes to the Post Office and DMV but not to your County Clerk

The Republican National Committee sues Michigan over the state's voter rolls

least 53 Michigan counties have more active registered voters than they have adult citizens who are over the age of 18. That number of voters is impossibly high,” the lawsuit said. “An additional 23 counties have active-voter registration rates that exceed 90 percent of adult citizens over the age of 18. That figure far eclipses the national and statewide voter registration rate in recent elections.”

Just in case anyone reading this thread think that the subject is baloney ,my mother was on the election rolls for three election cycles after she had died. I sent them a copy of her death certificate . obituary and made phone calls it did no good. I am not sure if there are any records of her voting at that time.🥸

Just in case anyone reading this thread think that the subject is baloney ,my mother was on the election rolls for three election cycles after she had died. I sent them a copy of her death certificate . obituary and made phone calls it did no good. I am not sure if there are any records of her voting at that time.🥸
My son hadnt voted for a couple of election cycles. Went in to vote and was told he had already voted.

I went in an raised hell over it. He did get to vote eventually. I never heard back if the person voting with his name was ever caught.

My son hadnt voted for a couple of election cycles. Went in to vote and was told he had already voted.

I went in an raised hell over it. He did get to vote eventually. I never heard back if the person voting with his name was ever caught.

There were countless examples of this happening in 2020. I've never seen an explanation of how they cancel out the fraudulent vote.

Yes
That is the way it works

You want laws that require voting rolls be purged, you provide funding to do so.

If you don’t, it doesn’t get done
It's already an exiting law, the suit was to get California to comply with the law. Once again it's not a new law.

Yes
That is the way it works

You want laws that require voting rolls be purged, you provide funding to do so.

If you don’t, it doesn’t get done
Why da fuck should we pay for you to do your fucking job??

STFU and fix it. Steal it back from money to illegals Troll

I dont care. They should be off the rolls if they dont live there?

Typical Trolling tactic of the left.

NO NEED TO FIX ROLLS WE DONT CHEAT.

I think you are a LYING TROLL.

Why dont you fix your Rolls???

4 million ordered by the courts in the op article

The DNC is on record that an accurate database is an "existential threat"

Lol.

Change of address submitted pretty much means remove them.

If wrong they can fix it.

It is much worse than simply “moved or dead” (but for the dead), I digress.

Bogus names registered to shelters, non-existent shelters, motels, vacant lots, Shell stations, worksites, non-citizens, homeless from across state borders, dumb 18 yr old college registered states, vacationing NE DEM registered out west, tourist registered, illegals registered as homeless in several states, 400 people to ten unit 1br APT buildings, RV parks, campground addresses. Need I go on.

All were proven in GA. Yeah I could find the link if I wanted to work. Think its only there? Lazy or dirty political hacks like RW or filthy candy would register shelter dogs if they could get the forms.

Mail-In ballots flooded out to all names (at least one ballot) prior to 2020. Little tracking or accurate accounting made public. All 147K mail-in accepted in GA w/o sig verify.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back