Do you plan to watch the debate on Thursday night?

Are you going to watch the debate

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
This Thursday Evening, CNN will host the first (and likely only) Presidential debate since both camps have decided--apparently--to ignore the Commission on Presidential Debates this time.

Crossroads? Nope. Whomever wins, will be a term limited President who has very little political capital to utilize. Outside of appointing some judges, there is not much either man is going to get passed that will have a long term impact on the nation. Biden could still, possibly, get things done if the House breaks in his favor.
Trump can cause more turmoil and pain but nobody from either party trusts him

As for the debate...You couldn't pay me enough to watch this debate. I see no need to watch the debate. Under no conditions would I ever vote for Trump and Biden has done enough to earn my vote for him in November.

50/50 chance this debate doesn't even happen. They're panicking at Camp David right now trying to discover if they can pump the old man full of enough drugs to keep him upright and sensible for 90 minutes. He might well come down with a little virus.....or something

This Thursday Evening, CNN will host the first (and likely only) Presidential debate since both camps have decided--apparently--to ignore the Commission on Presidential Debates this time.

Crossroads? Nope. Whomever wins, will be a term limited President who has very little political capital to utilize. Outside of appointing some judges, there is not much either man is going to get passed that will have a long term impact on the nation. Biden could still, possibly, get things done if the House breaks in his favor.
Trump can cause more turmoil and pain but nobody from either party trusts him

As for the debate...You couldn't pay me enough to watch this debate. I see no need to watch the debate. Under no conditions would I ever vote for Trump and Biden has done enough to earn my vote for him in November.
I don't watch CNN.

50/50 chance this debate doesn't even happen. They're panicking at Camp David right now trying to discover if they can pump the old man full of enough drugs to keep him upright and sensible for 90 minutes. He might well come down with a little virus.....or something
The Biden medical team is in full blown panic mode and requested not only all three Body Doubles, but the Mission Impossible Biden face making machine be available.

This is a staged media event by the Biden camp to crucify Trump on a national platform. CNN, Jake Tapper and Dana Bash are going to do everything they possibly can to shield Biden and rail on Trump. Of course, this format is the only way Biden would agree to have a debate and everybody knows the fix is in. The fact that Trump agreed to debate Biden under these conditions shows the man has balls knowing everything is stacked against him.

This is a staged media event by the Biden camp to crucify Trump on a national platform. CNN, Jake Tapper and Dana Bash are going to do everything they possibly can to shield Biden and rail on Trump. Of course, this format is the only way Biden would agree to have a debate and everybody knows the fix is in. The fact that Trump agreed to debate Biden under these conditions shows the man has balls knowing everything is stacked against him.
He had to agree, because trump was the one who loudly challenged Biden to debate him, any where, any time, any place....!

So Biden picked the where, and the time, and the place.. calling Trump on his bluff.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back