Do you plan to watch the debate on Thursday night?

Are you going to watch the debate

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
The new standard appears to be any thread that generates excessive TDS whining is not bound by silly things like rules.

TDS whining -- their favorite tool, which has been dulled from overuse.

In fact, all their tools have been dulled from overuse.

Kind of makes you feel sorry for them...............................

not.

I won't watch. My experience with these over the years have been they're mostly a waste of time.

However, I will try to find a transcript in subsequent days and scan questions to see if any were asked that I'd be interested in hearing how the candidates answered.

I won't watch. My experience with these over the years have been they're mostly a waste of time.

However, I will try to find a transcript in subsequent days and scan questions to see if any were asked that I'd be interested in hearing how the candidates answered.
Yeah. Seeing it live is just rubbernecking at the wreck on the hiway.

actually if you dont watch it you wont know who bested who.....because im sure all the trump people will be saying how he kicked ass....and all the biden people will be saying how he kicked ass....but it should be funny seeing their replies about who was the most senile....

The question is, can Biden make it all of the way through without shitting in his depends? I wonder how close the two will be?

1719355747122.png

Forum List

Back