Why does California want to ban rifles with detachable magazines and bullet buttons...anyone?

Just wondering what the lack of a thought process was involved in this attack on the 2nd Amendment.....

What exactly is the reason for this new law? What will it allegedly do? What was the problem it is meant to solve?

And please...back this up with real statistics....
I know I know:banana::banana::banana:....the same reason they want to ban stupid white fucks like you from reproduction....to save the planet!!!

Now when do I get my prize?

Wow.......did you spend hours trying to think that one up.......good job.......

Why would i support a ban on guns?

Do you?

What do you support?
No.

if it was guaranteed somehow that everyone would not have a gun then that would be the only way i would give mine up. I keep mine for racists and or criminals.

Yes......you need a gun when democrats are around since they fill both categories.....
I was more concerned with the republican racists and criminals.

Republicans aren't racists and most of the shooters in these cities are democrats.....since democrats are both racists and criminals.......keep your guns close.....
Most racists are republican and most of the mass shooters ara well. i dont worry at all about dems. I keep my eye on republicans.

Last edited:
Do you?

What do you support?
No.

if it was guaranteed somehow that everyone would not have a gun then that would be the only way i would give mine up. I keep mine for racists and or criminals.

Yes......you need a gun when democrats are around since they fill both categories.....

Republicans aren't racists and most of the shooters in these cities are democrats.....since democrats are both racists and criminals.......keep your guns close.....
Most racists are republican and most of the mass shooters asa well. i dont worry at all about dems. I keep my eye on republicans.

Especially them white one's with 3 names.......dangerous foe them nuts

Do you?

What do you support?
No.

Most racists are republican and most of the mass shooters ara well. i dont worry at all about dems. I keep my eye on republicans.

No...the racist party in this country is the democrat party...every core group that makes up the party and all of it's leaders are racists...openly and proudly racist...and most shooters....are left wingers.....

No.

No...the racist party in this country is the democrat party...every core group that makes up the party and all of it's leaders are racists...openly and proudly racist...and most shooters....are left wingers.....
Correct.....you meant right wingers.

Yeah...no one calls the racist democrat party right wingers.......they are hard core lefitsts.....who obsess about race...

Yeah...no one calls the racist democrat party right wingers.......they are hard core lefitsts.....who obsess about race...
Yes. We call the bible thumping, KKK supporters right wingers

except they aren't...they are democrat progressives/left wingers.......the kkk was a democrat terrorist group......get your history straight.

except they aren't...they are democrat progressives/left wingers.......the kkk was a democrat terrorist group......get your history straight.
Except they are. The KKK has always been a right wing conservative group. You naively believe that the old Dem party were liberals when in fact they were conservatives.

Except they are. The KKK has always been a right wing conservative group. You naively believe that the old Dem party were liberals when in fact they were conservatives.

You guys use conservative as if it is a static definition.........conserving what....democrat conservatives wanted to conserve the practice of keeping blacks as slaves. Modern American Conservatives who find a home in the Republican party want to conserve the founding principals of this country, that all men are created equal, and are endowed by their creator with inalienable rights........they also oppose racism in all it's forms and especially when it is practised as part of the democrat party....

You guys use conservative as if it is a static definition.........conserving what....democrat conservatives wanted to conserve the o of keeping blacks as slaves. Modern American Conservatives who find a home in the Republican party want to conserve the founding principals of this country, that all men are created equal, and are endowed by their creator with inalienable rights........they also oppose racism in all it's forms and especially when it is practised as part of the democrat party....
Conserving their old outdated attitudes and way of life. The KKK wanted to conserve slavery and the southern way of life. The founding principles of this country were made up by hypocrites and racists. Not only was the claim that all men are created equal a glaring and obvious lie, these hypocrites knew slavery was wrong and choose to keep it as an institution.

You guys use conservative as if it is a static definition.........conserving what....democrat conservatives wanted to conserve the o of keeping blacks as slaves. Modern American Conservatives who find a home in the Republican party want to conserve the founding principals of this country, that all men are created equal, and are endowed by their creator with inalienable rights........they also oppose racism in all it's forms and especially when it is practised as part of the democrat party....
Conserving their old outdated attitudes and way of life. The KKK wanted to conserve slavery and the southern way of life. The founding principles of this country were made up by hypocrites and racists. Not only was the claim that all men are created equal a glaring and obvious lie, these hypocrites knew slavery was wrong and choose to keep it as an institution.

The entire world was racist and owned slaves back then moron....this country was founded on ending slavery and that all men were created equal...I know the left wing teachers you had lied to you and made you hate this country...but try to break the bonds of ignorance and learn something.....

And moron....they ended the slave trade and weakened the power of the future democrat slave states.....please......read some actual history.

The entire world was racist and owned slaves back then moron....this country was founded on ending slavery and that all men were created equal...I know the left wing teachers you had lied to you and made you hate this country...but try to break the bonds of ignorance and learn something.....

And moron....they ended the slave trade and weakened the power of the future democrat slave states.....please......read some actual history.
Saying "everyone else was doing it" doesnt really cut it. We are talking about the US not the entire world. They knew it was wrong and they were too racist, weak, and hypocritical to go with what was right.

Saying "everyone else was doing it" doesnt really cut it. We are talking about the US not the entire world. They knew it was wrong and they were too racist, weak, and hypocritical to go with what was right.

Nope...we are not talking the U.S. the entire world before the creation of the U.S. had slavery.....the only reason we had slaves is because the Africans and Europeans brought them here...and then when we formed our country we had to deal with the AFrican and European slaves.......and we did that by ending the slave trade with African slavers........learn some history.....

Just wondering what the lack of a thought process was involved in this attack on the 2nd Amendment.....

What exactly is the reason for this new law? What will it allegedly do? What was the problem it is meant to solve?

And please...back this up with real statistics....

Is the gun black and scary looking? BAN IT
Cosmetics can be scary.. to a Liberal.

Forum List

Back