Why does California want to ban rifles with detachable magazines and bullet buttons...anyone?

Wrong...been over this countless times.......

We already have the gun laws we need to deal with criminals who use them illegally....

1) If you use a gun for a crime, you are arrested......how do we improve on this.....30 year sentences like the Japanese....

2) If you are a violent felon, and are caught in possession of a gun....you are arrested...and again, 30 year sentences.....this has the virtue of making it insane for criminals to use guns for crimes..........and if they are stupid...they get locked up for 30 years....

We can also discuss restoring gun rights for felons and how that should be done.......

Do you guys realize that anti gun governmor Terry Macauliffe of Virginia....by allowing felons to vote, just made it easier for violent felons to get their gun rights back.....?

80% of the population disagree with you. But you have your agenda eh.

Wrong....more people today support gun rights...and as to universal background checks....you guys have lied in your presentation of the issue.....if people new the truth they wouldn't support your side.......

And you are the secret keeper of the holy truth. :bye1:

Actually, I am going to be officially appointed to that office next Tuesday....they are going to have a cake and everything......

I'm sure that reel plays in your head repeatedly.

Yeah...sure it does....don't you have a Tri Lateralist meeting to protest...? Or the Iluminati?

Wrong....more people today support gun rights...and as to universal background checks....you guys have lied in your presentation of the issue.....if people new the truth they wouldn't support your side.......

Actually, I am going to be officially appointed to that office next Tuesday....they are going to have a cake and everything......

I'm sure that reel plays in your head repeatedly.

Yeah...sure it does....don't you have a Tri Lateralist meeting to protest...? Or the Iluminati?

I'm waiting for them to honor you as well.

Just wondering what the lack of a thought process was involved in this attack on the 2nd Amendment.....

What exactly is the reason for this new law? What will it allegedly do? What was the problem it is meant to solve?

And please...back this up with real statistics....
Did a Black rights group show up at the state capitol with these weapons? That would explain it since the last time that happened the NRA and everyone else voted for gun control

There has never been a conservative president in the last hundred plus years of this country… Dumbass
Calvin Coolidge was the closest we have to it.

So what exactly is your definition of conservatism?
Term limits would do away with career politicians, people would have to work real jobs NOT government jobs and they would know what real people have to deal with day-to-day…

Corporate power groups/lobbyists won't allow that. Ever.
This is true, and don't forget the renewable energy lobby, lgbt lobby...

They won't get much of a say in that, you know what I mean, you just have to lob in interest groups you consider "leftist". Lgbt stuff is about civil rights, renewable energy groups are no match for Goldman Sachs, big oil, big phamra, hedge find managers and the like when it comes to usurping democracy.
Same difference, all a drain on the country....

Just wondering what the lack of a thought process was involved in this attack on the 2nd Amendment.....

What exactly is the reason for this new law? What will it allegedly do? What was the problem it is meant to solve?

Did a Black rights group show up at the state capitol with these weapons? That would explain it since the last time that happened the NRA and everyone else voted for gun control

The NRA voted for gun control? LOL unlikely.

Well, unless by "gun control" You mean mandatory classes on how to properly handle a weapon.

Well, unless by "gun control" You mean mandatory classes on how to properly handle a weapon.
Your claim of "unlikely" is not the same as "untrue". Facts are they did in fact support the Mulford Act when Black people carried guns.

The Secret History of Guns

Last edited:
The 2nd amendment says 'well regulated'. Laws regulating the sale and ownership of guns are in fact in support of and recognizing the 2nd amendment.

But con memes aren't based in reality are they.

We already have the gun laws we need to deal with criminals who use them illegally....

1) If you use a gun for a crime, you are arrested......how do we improve on this.....30 year sentences like the Japanese....

2) If you are a violent felon, and are caught in possession of a gun....you are arrested...and again, 30 year sentences.....this has the virtue of making it insane for criminals to use guns for crimes..........and if they are stupid...they get locked up for 30 years....

We can also discuss restoring gun rights for felons and how that should be done.......

Do you guys realize that anti gun governmor Terry Macauliffe of Virginia....by allowing felons to vote, just made it easier for violent felons to get their gun rights back.....?

Sweet, did you get a gold star?

So what exactly is your definition of conservatism?
Term limits would do away with career politicians, people would have to work real jobs NOT government jobs and they would know what real people have to deal with day-to-day…

They won't get much of a say in that, you know what I mean, you just have to lob in interest groups you consider "leftist". Lgbt stuff is about civil rights, renewable energy groups are no match for Goldman Sachs, big oil, big phamra, hedge find managers and the like when it comes to usurping democracy.

If you were concerned about a drain on the country you'd be relocating. You're just a spoiled little shit who snivels when he doesn't get everything he wants all the time starting right now.

No...I get the powers of life and death over every creature in the known universe...pretty sweet...right? Oh, and a years worth of video rentals at blockbuster.....

Your claim of "unlikely" is not the same as "untrue". Facts are they did in fact support the Mulford Act when Black people carried guns.

And you support that?

I know I don't....are you racist against blacks owning and carrying guns?

And you support that?

Why would i support a ban on Black people having guns?

And you support that?

Why would i support a ban on guns?

Do you?

What do you support?

And you support that?

Do you?

What do you support?
No.

if it was guaranteed somehow that everyone would not have a gun then that would be the only way i would give mine up. I keep mine for racists and or criminals.

And you support that?

Do you?

What do you support?
No.

if it was guaranteed somehow that everyone would not have a gun then that would be the only way i would give mine up. I keep mine for racists and or criminals.

Yes......you need a gun when democrats are around since they fill both categories.....

And you support that?

Do you?

What do you support?
No.

Yes......you need a gun when democrats are around since they fill both categories.....
I was more concerned with the republican racists and criminals.

If you were concerned about a drain on the country you'd be relocating. You're just a spoiled little shit who snivels when he doesn't get everything he wants all the time starting right now.
Tissue?

No...I get the powers of life and death over every creature in the known universe...pretty sweet...right? Oh, and a years worth of video rentals at blockbuster.....

Blockbuster is still in business?

Blockbuster is still in business?

Wait a minute..........

You can never trust those megalomaniacal types........they always cheat on the gifts.....

And you support that?

Do you?

What do you support?
No.

I was more concerned with the republican racists and criminals.

Republicans aren't racists and most of the shooters in these cities are democrats.....since democrats are both racists and criminals.......keep your guns close.....

I know I know:banana::banana::banana:....the same reason they want to ban stupid white fucks like you from reproduction....to save the planet!!!

Now when do I get my prize?

Forum List

Back